-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Hi' date=' I have some players of the Eredivisie in my squad, and I'm going to sell many players, I would like that you help me with these players, what of them do you think that have potential to reach 90+?

Rodney Sneijder, Christian Eriksen, Dries Mertens, Derk Boerrighter, Gio Chanturia, Ola John, John Guidetti, Kolbeinnn Sightorsson, and (I know that he plays now for Sporting de Lisboa, but I'd like your opinion about him) Van Wolfswinkel.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Sorry for my bad english, I promise that I'll improve it:p[/quote']

Def keep Eriksen (90+ soon), Chanturia & John (longer term).

But wait for the experts for the rest.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi' date=' I have some players of the Eredivisie in my squad, and I'm going to sell many players, I would like that you help me with these players, what of them do you think that have potential to reach 90+?

Rodney Sneijder, Christian Eriksen, Dries Mertens, Derk Boerrighter, Gio Chanturia, Ola John, John Guidetti, Kolbeinnn Sightorsson, and (I know that he plays now for Sporting de Lisboa, but I'd like your opinion about him) Van Wolfswinkel.

As Nobby said, Keep Eriksen for sure as he'll definitely hit 90+ soon. Chanturia and John may reach those ratings but right now it's all potential and they are longer term players for sure. Mertens started the season very well but has slowly lost his form but he has the ability to go on and hit 89/90/91, whether he will depends on how well he and his team play. Boerrighter will continue to rise as long as he keeps featuring for Ajax however his max rating will probably be around 88/89, same with Sigthorsson although Sigthorsson may hit 90 and even 91 if he improves himself and finds himself in a good team winning leagues and participating in Europe but other than that I don't see him going far. Sneijder, like Hazard's little brother, I think are both surrounded by far too much hype due to their siblings and I highly doubt either one of them will match the same standards that their older brothers have set, though that's just a guess. The rest i'm not too sure about so your'e gonna have to wait for Rooster and Howie ;)

Thanks Rooster' date=' missed that.

Shame i didn't buy him in the end...

Just saw the end of the 2-0 feyenoord vs PSV game, forgot Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink was still playing.[/quote']

Well honestly he didn't impress me until yesterday, so before the ratings I wouldn't have advised buying him ;)

Eriksen is undoubtly one of the biggest talents on midfield in Europe, maybe even the biggest. Selling him would be the most stupid thing you could do :P

Mertens and Sightorsson have potential to reach 90, just depends how their clubs do (a move abroad would help) but I doubt they'll get much higher than 90/91.

Chanturia and John are great talents and if they're a bit lucky I'm sure they can both reach 92+ ratings, though it'll take some time of course.

Sneijder and Boerrigter are decent players, but don't think they'll ever hit 90. Though Sneijder has only just started playing in the Eredivisie so giving an opinion is better at the end of the season.

Don't really know about van Wolfswinkel tbh, not folllowing Portugal so I'd advise you to ask in the Portuguese thread. As far as I know he's been doing good in Portugal, better than he was in Holland (wouldn't have given him more than 88/89 in Holland).

Did Maher get injured today? Saw he went off in the 41st minute.

Also what on earth is happening with Luuk De Jong? He hasn't scored for ages. Is he just on a really bad patch of form?

According to manager Verbeek he subbed him out because he was terrible today. Could be just a bad day.

De Jong's playing a lot, just not scoring so much. Nothing to really worry about imo, probably just a bad moment, he'll find his way back.

Is now a good time to sell Van Ginkel? I've got an offer in a not particularly competitive gameworld of £4 million' date=' which would be nice to have. Would I be losing a top talent?[/quote']

Question 1: Depends.

" 2: Yes you would.

I'd only sell him if you need the money to buy better players and you're pretty sure you can get him back. Van Ginkel is one of Vitesse's and Holland's biggest talents together with Maher when talking about attacking midfielders.

Similar question regarding DJURICIC' date=' but this time in a competitive game world.

What would you say was his long term potential?[/quote']

Hmm, I'd say he'd be able to reach 88/89 in a few years with Heerenveen. If he goes to a bigger club maybe 90 but I wouldn't recommend him as a top talent. If you can use the money to buy better players then sell him.

Hmm, I'd say he'd be able to reach 88/89 in a few years with Heerenveen. If he goes to a bigger club maybe 90 but I wouldn't recommend him as a top talent. If you can use the money to buy better players then sell him.

Thanks for the advice, think I will sell

Kashia is a tough one, he's one of the best defenders in the league imo but Vitesse will restrict him to an 86 or so cap unless they win the league (even then, as AZ showed in 08/09, an 87 cap is likely).

still, he's a decent asset and don't be deterred by how low rated he is for his age. Depends how competitive your GW is really.

As for de Jong not scoring - Twente have become very one dimensional of late. Our play can be summed up as:

-Get ball to Brama or whoever is in central midfield - pass to Bajrami or John - run really fast - cross for header. Everytime. The only time we don't is when Chadli gets the ball because he tries to beat a few players. Unfortunately I don't think de Jong is much of a targetman AT THE MOMENT. He has the potential to be but I think he prefers that role just behind the main striker, hence why he was scoring more with Janko in the team.

Kashia is a tough one' date=' he's one of the best defenders in the league imo but Vitesse will restrict him to an 86 or so cap unless they win the league (even then, as AZ showed in 08/09, an 87 cap is likely).

still, he's a decent asset and don't be deterred by how low rated he is for his age. Depends how competitive your GW is really.

As for de Jong not scoring - Twente have become very one dimensional of late. Our play can be summed up as:

-Get ball to Brama or whoever is in central midfield - pass to Bajrami or John - run really fast - cross for header. Everytime. The only time we don't is when Chadli gets the ball because he tries to beat a few players. Unfortunately I don't think de Jong is much of a targetman AT THE MOMENT. He has the potential to be but I think he prefers that role just behind the main striker, hence why he was scoring more with Janko in the team.[/quote']

Thanks mate.

Honestly I don't think Dost will every make it to a top club outside Holland. Yesterdays performance was very good, but Excelsior's defence was pathetic so it wasn't such a tough job for him. I can't see him score 5 or even 4 or 3 goals against any other team in Holland if they keep a little bit of concentration.

lets not forget the last Heerenveen striker with a ridiculous scoring rate :P

Dost is slow and, despite his size, not amazingly strong. If I wanted a targetman from the Eredivisie, I'd have de Jong over him. He's still a very good finisher but I think you could put any half-decent striker in the current Heereveen set up and they'd be awesome. Narsingh was picking up assists that game so easily, van la Parra has been amazing too (which surprised me).

Dost shouldn't have risen last rating changes.

Hey guys,

I know that you have already written a lot about player's potential, must keeps and interesting risers.

What I would like to know: If you had to name THREE players with outstanding potential (92+) - which players would that be?

I already have Eriksen and I am looking for some more REALLY hot prospects who could be future stars (not starlets). I know it is difficult to predict and I will not blame you in a year or two if your predictions turn out to be wrong ;)

Thanks a lot in advance!

sanchez' date=' gotze, neymar, hummels[/quote']

Okay, I thought by posting this request in the Dutch thread it would be quite obvious that I am looking for prospect playing in the Dutch league.

Obviously it wasn't that obvious ;)

Okay' date=' I thought by posting this request in the Dutch thread it would be quite obvious that I am looking for prospect playing in the Dutch league.

Obviously it wasn't that obvious ;)[/quote']

Luuk De Jong, Maher and then there are quite a few wingers who are all the same IMO, just need to wait for one of them to get a move.

lets not forget the last Heerenveen striker with a ridiculous scoring rate :P

Dost is slow and' date=' despite his size, not amazingly strong. If I wanted a targetman from the Eredivisie, I'd have de Jong over him. He's still a very good finisher but I think you could put any half-decent striker in the current Heereveen set up and they'd be awesome. Narsingh was picking up assists that game so easily, van la Parra has been amazing too (which surprised me).

Dost shouldn't have risen last rating changes.[/quote']

Van La Parra was a big prospect but his young career went stale didnt it, he was in france? is he still someone to look out for?

Archived