-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Hey guys' date='

I know that you have already written a lot about player's potential, must keeps and interesting risers.

What I would like to know: If you had to name THREE players with outstanding potential (92+) - which players would that be?

I already have Eriksen and I am looking for some more REALLY hot prospects who could be future stars (not starlets). I know it is difficult to predict [b']and I will not blame you in a year or two if your predictions turn out to be wrong[/b] ;)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Lol :o

Anyways on to your question, defo get Maher, arguably the biggest surprise of this season and awesome in pretty much every match, no doubt he'll end up somewhere abroad at a big(ger) club.

Chanturia and Ola John are promising wingers, wouldn't surprise me if they end up at a big European club.

Boilesen looks like a good LB and as good LB's are usually dificult to find he might even find it easier to get a high rating than for example strikers.

And last but not least Kevin Strootman who I consider as the heir of Van Bommel and he'll no doubt make it far, though I think you'll have to wait a while for him as CM/DM players usually peak late imo.

I can see two young players that start getting minutes...

Klaassen(Ajax) and Willems(PSV)

What you think of them? i mean if you ever saw them playing cause minutes etc i can see :D

By the way the next update will be after 6 months probably?

Klaasen sure looked good to me' date=' hasn't done that much yet but some of his individual actions really showed his talent.

Have a look at this vid of his last 90 minutes vs RKC (and keep an eye on that shot at 0:40)

[YOUTUBE']QGTvssTvnws[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very good match for him yes, though you have to admit it was very poor goalkeeping from Myhailov too :o

Don't forget to mention Luuk de Jong's goal btw, brilliant finish I have to say!

Oh and an absolute fkt up finish from the ref lol, Myhailov running and running and when he finaly reached the box the whistles, if I were Myhailov I'd shoot an arrow in his knee :P

Dries Mertens (88) or Luuk De Jong(88). For my chairman de jong is valued higher but which player will get an increase in the next review. Mertens is te actual top scorer but Luuk De Jong is so young and already a good player

I have Mertens and to get De Jong I have to offer Mertens + 4 million. What do you think?

Dries Mertens (88) or Luuk De Jong(88). For my chairman de jong is valued higher but which player will get an increase in the next review. Mertens is te actual top scorer but Luuk De Jong is so young and already a good player

I have Mertens and to get De Jong I have to offer Mertens + 4 million. What do you think?

Get Luuk De Jong. Long/mid/short term.

Hahaha, was at a cafe when I saw it (they put it up live). Awesome event, this should keep the tv-folkes talking for a few weeks.

To explain: Some dude (don't know exactly who, more info will probably follow) tried to attack AZ goalie Esteban, he dodged the attack and started to kick his attacker which is in my opinion quite obvious as its simply self-defence.

The referee then gives Esteban a red card and after that another AZ player (don't know who, just basing my opinion on what I saw few hours ago), AZ manager Verbeek then decided that his team wasn't safe anymore and he pulled them all off the field. A few minutes later all Ajax players went to off too only to return about 5/10 minutes later, they thanked the fans and made signs that it was all over. A few minutes later the big screens showed a message saying the match was stopped.

What I think? I think the ref is an idiot for giving Esteban a red card, he was simply defending himself imo.

Imo Verbeek did the right thing, getting his players off the field as the scene had become hostile and there's no way this match could've continued like a normal match.

I think this match will get a replay from the fist minute with a new ref. Ajax probably won't mind it (even though they were 1-0 ahead) as a lot of Ajax fans are screwed too while AZ can only benefit from a rematch.

Hopefully the fan who attacked Esteban will get a lifelong ban from all Dutch stadiums.

Hopefully the ref will get a big punishment, because giving Esteban a red card for simply defending his own life is absolutely ridiculous.

Hopefully I'll be able to give you some more news in a few days, expect something about it in your own country's news reports too :P

Esteban's red card has been rescinded.

That fan was a 19 year old who was drunk during the incident. He was already banned from the Amsterdam ArenA, so Ajax could be in trouble. According to the Ajax director, the 19 year old managed to sneak with a ticket purchased by a friend. But now, he has been banned for all Ajax matches.

There is doubt wheter the match should be replayed, if it isn't played then Ajax will be declared the winners.

Esteban's red card has been rescinded.

That fan was a 19 year old who was drunk during the incident. He was already banned from the Amsterdam ArenA' date=' so Ajax could be in trouble. According to the Ajax director, the 19 year old managed to sneak with a ticket purchased by a friend. But now, he has been banned for all Ajax matches.

There is doubt wheter the match should be replayed, i[b']f it isn't played then Ajax will be declared the winners[/b].

AZ will be declared the winners

An Ajax fan attacked Esteban.They should lose the game.

You do have a good point. A incident which is similar to this happened in Sweden this year. It was the Skåne derby between Malmö and Helsingborg. An idiotic Malmö fan came on the pitch and attacked the Hansson, the Helsingborg keeper (More like he gently pushed him). After that happened, the referee sent the players to their dressing rooms and after a number of discussions, the referee decided to abandon the game because he couldn't promise the safety of the players. As a result of this, the SvFF awarded Helsingborg a 3-0 win and we got punished with a fine.

I think Ajax should get punished, I mean they have (the stewards and officers) the duty to protect idiots from entering the pitch and cauing trouble. They should have done better, they were to slow. If they can't, then put a net in front of them. The SvFF ordered us to do to stop these incidents from happening.

You do have a good point. A incident which is similar to this happened in Sweden this year. It was the Skåne derby between Malmö and Helsingborg. An idiotic Malmö fan came on the pitch and attacked the Hansson' date=' the Helsingborg keeper (More like he gently pushed him). After that happened, the referee sent the players to their dressing rooms and after a number of discussions, the referee decided to abandon the game because he couldn't promise the safety of the players. As a result of this, the SvFF awarded Helsingborg a 3-0 win and we got punished with a fine.

I think Ajax should get punished, I mean they have (the stewards and officers) the duty to protect idiots from entering the pitch and cauing trouble. They should have done better, they were to slow. If they can't, then put a net in front of them. The SvFF ordered us to do to stop these incidents from happening.[/quote']

Same scenary in Romania too.A match between Petrolul Ploiesti-Steaua Bucharest.A stupid Petrolul fan entered on the pitch and hit a player.After he hit the player and team-mate hit him in the face and got red...match stopped and Steaua won 3-0.That's the esential from this :D

An Ajax fan attacked Esteban.They should lose the game.

I don't agree' date=' the fan already had a ban from the stadium for three years for assaulting a stewart so basically he got in illegaly. He got in because he had a ticket for the side where the less aggresive fans have their seat, they don't check everyone in that area, just some random people (instead of checking everyone which they do at the more aggresive side).

Ajax have already said they want to take legal actions against the guy because he was there illegaly (don't really know the English term :P) and Esteban wants to take legal actions because of assault.

Imo the club should get some sort of punishment because the fan managed to get in, but I don't think they should punish the team as the fan already had a ban and by being in the stadium he was already breaking the law.

Nope, I dunno where you got that from.

@Brood - Do you think there's a chance that the 19 year old could take legal action (assault) against Esteban?

Well you can always try, but according to a lawyer Esteban was in his right to kick the guy. So that basically means that the guy can't win the case, as Esteban was just defending himself. He stated that he kept kicking because he was affraid the guy might have had a knife and who knows what would've happened if that's the case and Esteban walked away. So according to Dutch law (as far as my knowledge about that goes) Esteban had the right to defend himself and the fan should be charged with assault and attempt to heavy assault (or whatever you call that in English :P).

No news about what's going to happen with the match btw, should probably be out in a few days.

Same scenary in Romania too.A match between Petrolul Ploiesti-Steaua Bucharest.A stupid Petrolul fan entered on the pitch and hit a player.After he hit the player and team-mate hit him in the face and got red...match stopped and Steaua won 3-0.That's the esential from this :D

But here the match was stopped by the referee (after he gave red cards to 2 of the players who defended their team-mate -stupid refs-) , but this time it was the AZ manager who retired his team from the pitch before the end of match was announced.

I don't agree' date=' the fan already had a ban from the stadium for three years for assaulting a stewart so basically he got in illegaly. He got in because he had a ticket for the side where the less aggresive fans have their seat, they don't check everyone in that area, just some random people (instead of checking everyone which they do at the more aggresive side).

Ajax have already said they want to take legal actions against the guy because he was there illegaly (don't really know the English term :P) and Esteban wants to take legal actions because of assault.

Imo the club should get some sort of punishment because the fan managed to get in, but I don't think they should punish the team as the fan already had a ban and by being in the stadium he was already breaking the law.

[/quote']

I have found this story really interesting, and have enjoyed reading the discussion here.

I sorry to say that IMO Ajax are ultimately responsible, and therefore I believe that the correct course of action would be to award the points to the other team.

You have distiquished between the club and team but these are effectively the same thing. Teams are often deducted points in England for going into Administration, but these financial irregularities have nothing to do with the players on the pitch.

Every club should have a duty of care to the players and fans alike. The fact that the man in question was previously banned and should not have been let in only solidifies the argument that the club were not doing their job properly.

Loved the goalkeepers skills!!!

Archived