-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Looking for some advice on a couple or risers' date=' now that their transfer bans are up, I was wondering if I should retain them or reap the profit now? Thanks in advance.

Nick Viergever, playing for an AZ team that is currently heading the Eredivisie and also through to the last 32 in the Europa League. Possible rise to 86 by the end of the season?

Derk Boerrigter, has he fallen out of favour at Ajax, or was he injured, as I noticed he has only played the one game since the rating changes. I have a few higher rated wingers in my team, so he won't really get a game for me. Cash in now?

Thanks once again.[/b']

Viergever should surely keep on rising if AZ continue their great form, he's not that special to me but if you want some more value just keep him.

As far as I know he's had a minor injury and De Boer decided a few times to change his XI, but Boerrigter is still one of the better wingers Ajax have so I think he'll get his matches again soon (wouldn't know why not). He isn't all that special though imo, he can rise again but he defo won't make it till the very top so if you don't need him and could use the cash, you might just as well sell him ;)

How good is Maher? Should I fight for him?

You should hire an army to get him, he's absolutely awesome! Coming pretty much out of nothing, just making a few minutes last season he had to step in to replace injured Martens this season and trust me, there's no better thing Verbeek could've done. Maher is one of the main reasons AZ is doing so well (rarely caught him playing a bad match) and personaly he's very, very gifted. I think I'm safe to say that he's the next Wesley Sneijder and there's no doubt he'll shine in the future!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes' date=' definitely. One of the brightest young stars the Eredivisie and the Dutch have to offer and will be looking at another rise when the changes come around. Definitely fight for him and if you get him, hold onto him. Unless you really need the money then sell him off to whoever is interested for a high price, If I managed to sell Van Ginkel for £10mil you could probably sell Maher for double as much when he goes up. ;)[/quote']

You should hire an army to get him' date=' he's absolutely awesome! Coming pretty much out of nothing, just making a few minutes last season he had to step in to replace injured Martens this season and trust me, there's no better thing Verbeek could've done. Maher is one of the main reasons AZ is doing so well (rarely caught him playing a bad match) and personaly he's very, very gifted. I think I'm safe to say that he's the next Wesley Sneijder and there's no doubt he'll shine in the future![/quote']

Thanks guys!

Viergever should surely keep on rising if AZ continue their great form' date=' he's not that special to me but if you want some more value just keep him.

As far as I know he's had a minor injury and De Boer decided a few times to change his XI, but Boerrigter is still one of the better wingers Ajax have so I think he'll get his matches again soon (wouldn't know why not). He isn't all that special though imo, he can rise again but he defo won't make it till the very top so if you don't need him and could use the cash, you might just as well sell him ;)

[/quote']

Thanks for the fast response, pretty much sums up what I was thinking myself.

Sell him, Feyenoord probably only signed him (as free agent) because they've been in in financial trouble last few years and they couldn't get anyone better. Which is backed by the fact that he hasn't even played a full match during his Feyenoord season and has now been loaned out to RKC instead of their feeder club Excelsior.

How are Jozy Altidore, Dusan Tadic, Wout Brama, Nikolay Mihaylov, Luciano Narsingh, Maikel Kieftenbeld, Leandro Bacuna, Lerin Duarte, Omer Bayram, Jordy Clasie, Nemanja Gudelj, Davy Propper and Bram Nuytinck getting on?

It's a lot of players, but I may look to sell a few. I feel they can all keep rising (except Brama who could still rise to 90 at some time?), but are there any big stars there to keep for the long term? :)

How are Jozy Altidore' date=' Dusan Tadic, Wout Brama, Nikolay Mihaylov, Luciano Narsingh, Maikel Kieftenbeld, Leandro Bacuna, Lerin Duarte, Omer Bayram, Jordy Clasie, Nemanja Gudelj, Davy Propper and Bram Nuytinck getting on?

It's a lot of players, but I may look to sell a few. I feel they can all keep rising (except Brama who could still rise to 90 at some time?), but are there any big stars there to keep for the long term? :)[/quote']

Like you said, they can all keep rising though Brama will only rise if Twente win the Eredivisie. The biggest talents on the list are Tadic and Propper. Tadic is the man who makes it all happening at Groningen and there's no doubt that he'll leave for a bigger club in the future, while Propper is a very talented player and making a lot of minutes despite the huge competition at Vitesse.

If you're looking to keep some more to have them rise and get a higher Chairman value I'd recommend Narsingh, Kieftenbeld, Bacuna, Bayram and Clasie.

Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

in my team I have Giorgi Chanturia, Tomas Kalas and Ted van de Pavert.

While I'm pretty sure it's worth keeping Chanturia, who seems to have a bright future, I'd like to know your opinion about Tomas Kalas and van de Pavert.

Should I sell them?? Thank you

Hi BroodRoosterNL!

I know this isn't about dutch league but since you obviously watch a lot of dutch football I also think you keep a good eye on other dutch players around the world...

I want to hear about Jeffrey Bruma. What do you think about him in general? Will he get a spot in dutch team for Euro 2012 (not necessarily as a starter)? Any rumours about staying in Hamburg or will he soon return to Chelsea or any other transfer rumours? Do you see him as a starter for a bigger european club than HSV over the next few years? Do you see him as a starter for the dutch national team over the next few years?

in my team I have Giorgi Chanturia' date=' Tomas Kalas and Ted van de Pavert.

While I'm pretty sure it's worth keeping Chanturia, who seems to have a bright future, I'd like to know your opinion about Tomas Kalas and van de Pavert.

Should I sell them?? Thank you[/quote']

They're keepers if you want to see them rise more and increase in value, that's for sure. Potential wise Chanturia's the only one who I would dare to say can reach 90, the other two I don't really know. Kalas has been doing very good for his age but then again he is just on loan from Chelsea and if they call him back next summer god knows what happens (he's just 18). Vd Pavert is a decent talent, but that's about it, truthfully I don't think he'll make it abroad and if he does he won't make it big.

Hi BroodRoosterNL!

I know this isn't about dutch league but since you obviously watch a lot of dutch football I also think you keep a good eye on other dutch players around the world...

I want to hear about Jeffrey Bruma. What do you think about him in general? Will he get a spot in dutch team for Euro 2012 (not necessarily as a starter)? Any rumours about staying in Hamburg or will he soon return to Chelsea or any other transfer rumours? Do you see him as a starter for a bigger european club than HSV over the next few years? Do you see him as a starter for the dutch national team over the next few years?

Tbh I don't know that much about Bruma, but given the fact that Dutch centre backs have been the weakest link the last few years and are getting older, I think Bruma stands a good chance of making it into the Euro squad as he's playing a lot for HSV. Only bummer could be if Douglas gets permission to join the Dutch team this summer, if that happens Bruma might be left out. But I think he'll make it in anyways, either this summer or later on.

I have these players

BOILESEN, Nicolai

KALAS, Tomás

MUSA, Ahmed (he moved in a Russian team i've heard)

BERGHUIS, Steven

MAHER, Adam

SCHALK, Alex

JOHN, Ola

ZOET, Jeroen

SNEIJDER, Rodney

Who should i sell?

I was thinking to keep only Ola, Maher, Musa and maybe Boilesen

p.s. i have already sold CHANTURIA, Giorgi because he can't rise more than 1-2 at Vitesse and BOERRIGTER, Derk

thanks in advance

I have these players

BOILESEN' date=' Nicolai

KALAS, Tomás

MUSA, Ahmed (he moved in a Russian team i've heard)

BERGHUIS, Steven

MAHER, Adam

SCHALK, Alex

JOHN, Ola

ZOET, Jeroen

SNEIJDER, Rodney

[b']Who should i sell?[/b]

I was thinking to keep only Ola, Maher, Musa and maybe Boilesen

p.s. i have already sold CHANTURIA, Giorgi because he can't rise more than 1-2 at Vitesse and BOERRIGTER, Derk

thanks in advance

Are you looking for risers to cash or are you looking to get some future top players? If you're looking for risers Keep Ola John, Maher, Kalas, Zoet, Sneijder, Boilesen. (Actually I expect all players you mentioned to rise again, but some will only get +1/2).

If you're looking for future talents you first of all did a very dumb thing by selling Chanturia, together with Maher (who's just ahead of him) he has the biggest 90 potential. And for the future I'd also keep Boilesen, Ola John and Kalas.

Musa has indeed been sold to CSKA Moscow, don't know if he'll play there and imo he's not that special. If he gets his minutes in Russia he'll rise of course, but imo he won't make it real big.

Are you looking for risers to cash or are you looking to get some future top players? If you're looking for risers Keep Ola John' date=' Maher, Kalas, Zoet, Sneijder, Boilesen. (Actually I expect all players you mentioned to rise again, but[b'] some will only get +1/2[/b]).

If you're looking for future talents you first of all did a very dumb thing by selling Chanturia, together with Maher (who's just ahead of him) he has the biggest 90 potential. And for the future I'd also keep Boilesen, Ola John and Kalas.

Musa has indeed been sold to CSKA Moscow, don't know if he'll play there and imo he's not that special. If he gets his minutes in Russia he'll rise of course, but imo he won't make it real big.

I have a Darlington (div. 5 at the moment).

I have players like ter stegen, niang, badu, willy bolly, carillo, obi, acquah, nastasic, isco, lass and 25-30 more.

I want to build a team strong enough to win all divisions.

My dream is to create a team that in 4 seasons will be in division 1 and will win it.

So, my plan is to buy risers, keep the best of them and sell the others

I care about profit and building a strong team but it is hard to afford a team with 30+ players with 2.000 attendance.

That's why i sell even the +1/+2 risers

Guest Blitzkrieg

Tbh I don't know that much about Bruma' date=' but given the fact that Dutch centre backs have been the weakest link the last few years and are getting older, I think Bruma stands a good chance of making it into the Euro squad as he's playing a lot for HSV. Only bummer could be if Douglas gets permission to join the Dutch team this summer, if that happens Bruma might be left out. But I think he'll make it in anyways, either this summer or later on.[/quote']

Bruma is already a dead certainty for the European Championship. 75% he will be a starter.

Bruma is already a dead certainty for the European Championship. 75% he will be a starter.

And you know this because you're Bert van Marwijk's cousin? I'm sorry but I don't believe you and that's due to the simple fact that van Marwijk's one of the most secretive managers when it comes to the players he's going to select and/or put in his starting XI. As far as I know Joris Mathijsen and John Heitinga will be the centre backs, while Douglas could replace Mathijsen if he gets through and Bruma will probably be benched if he gets selected.

And then I'm not even talking about other players who might please him even more, like for example Jefrey Gouweleeuw who has been doing pretty good for Heerenveen this season.

So unless you can show me very strong proof that Bruma is 75% guaranteed to start at the Euro Champs I'd have to call it rumor.

Guest Blitzkrieg

Bruma won't certinaly be a starter. The starting CB's will be Heitinga and Matijshen. He could make the final cut for the Euro's though.
And you know this because you're Bert van Marwijk's cousin? I'm sorry but I don't believe you and that's due to the simple fact that van Marwijk's one of the most secretive managers when it comes to the players he's going to select and/or put in his starting XI. As far as I know Joris Mathijsen and John Heitinga will be the centre backs' date=' while Douglas could replace Mathijsen if he gets through and Bruma will probably be benched if he gets selected.

And then I'm not even talking about other players who might please him even more, like for example Jefrey Gouweleeuw who has been doing pretty good for Heerenveen this season.

So unless you can show me very strong proof that Bruma is 75% guaranteed to start at the Euro Champs I'd have to call it rumor.[/quote']

The 75% is my estimation as him being a starter, but I'm 100% sure he will be included. Van Marwijk, secretive as he mostly is, already stated that a Bruma that plays games regularly at HSV will have a VERY good chance to go to the Euro's. He told this in a segment I saw in Eredivisie Live at the beginning of the season.

Derksen also told the Belgian section of Voetbalmagazine that he fully expects Bruma to go, along with Luuk de Jong and Gio Wijnaldum. All of them are in many eyes 50/50 to go, but personally I'm quite sure both Bruma and Luuk de Jong are certainties.

As for Bruma starting... Mathijsen and Heitinga aren't exactly performing great either, and Douglas has been trying to get naturalized for soo long now, that it would be farfetched to count on him representing Holland in June.

Bruma is hands down better than the likes of Gouweleeuw and other decent young defending talent in Holland.

On a side note: I heard a rumour that Ola John has a chance to go to Ukraine as well, but that was just speculation.

The 75% is my estimation as him being a starter' date=' but I'm 100% sure he will be included.[/b'] Van Marwijk, secretive as he mostly is, already stated that a Bruma that plays games regularly at HSV will have a VERY good chance to go to the Euro's. He told this in a segment I saw in Eredivisie Live at the beginning of the season.

Derksen also told the Belgian section of Voetbalmagazine that he fully expects Bruma to go, along with Luuk de Jong and Gio Wijnaldum. All of them are in many eyes 50/50 to go, but personally I'm quite sure both Bruma and Luuk de Jong are certainties.

As for Bruma starting... Mathijsen and Heitinga aren't exactly performing great either, and Douglas has been trying to get naturalized for soo long now, that it would be farfetched to count on him representing Holland in June.

Bruma is hands down better than the likes of Gouweleeuw and other decent young defending talent in Holland.

On a side note: I heard a rumour that Ola John has a chance to go to Ukraine as well, but that was just speculation.

That is a lot different from "Bruma is already a dead certainty for the European Championship. 75% he will be a starter."

I do believe that he'll go to the Euro Champs but I also believe that he'll only come off the bench. Douglas already has a Dutch passport (received it in 2011) and its now up to the KNVB and FIFA to sort it out as far as I know.

Mathijsen and Heitinga haven't been that solid, no that's true, but they've never been that good and they did manage to help Holland get to the Final of the World Championship. Imo they are better than Bruma and they're certainly far more experienced which also counts on a tournament like this.

Hmm, I don't believe Derksen anymore after he did that stupid commercial (whereas he first claimed that he wouldn't do such ridiculous things.. :rolleyes:)

Guest Blitzkrieg

That is a lot different from "Bruma is already a dead certainty for the European Championship. 75% he will be a starter."

I do believe that he'll go to the Euro Champs but I also believe that he'll only come off the bench. Douglas already has a Dutch passport (received it in 2011) and its now up to the KNVB and FIFA to sort it out as far as I know.

Mathijsen and Heitinga haven't been that solid' date=' no that's true, but they've never been that good and they did manage to help Holland get to the Final of the World Championship. Imo they are better than Bruma and they're certainly far more experienced which also counts on a tournament like this.

Hmm, I don't believe Derksen anymore after he did that stupid commercial (whereas he first claimed that he wouldn't do such ridiculous things.. :rolleyes:)[/quote']

Fair enough. I realize I do not have substantial proof to back up my claims, but know I would never post my statements here if I weren't sure that they would turn out to be correct. Never done, never will do.

As on the Douglas situation, I was quite sure he could only play for Holland after the EC. There is an amount of time you have to wait before you can join the NT, I know this because I looked up the rules in regards to Mémé Tchité last year, who wants to play for Belgium for years now but FIFA keep denying him that chance. The exception is that Douglas has the Dutch "citizen" nationality, but not the Dutch "footballer" nationality.

You can ask for an acception to FIFA, but this is highly speculative and also hypocritical, as FIFA awards clemency at their liking, without any logic.

As for Bruma, I really believe, and this is merely my opinion, that he is already the best defender Holland has to offer bar none. Mathijsen has looked okay like always, not spectaculair, but Heitinga is playing very poor imo. Bruma has already played several games for Hollan, including competitive qualifiers. He's already third CB (without Douglas) and in six month I do believe he will have surpassed Heitinga. It is really out of the question for me to consider Bruma not going to the EC.

On Derksen: fair enough, but Van Gelder DID comment on Derksen's review in VM, and he acknowledged his views.

Yes its true that its far from certain that Douglas will play at the EC but as far as I know there hasn't been a conclusion on that matter yet so hopefully it'll turn out positive.

On Bruma, I sure hope he'll become better than Heitinga over the next six months, we could do with some better centre backs :o

Yes its true that its far from certain that Douglas will play at the EC but as far as I know there hasn't been a conclusion on that matter yet so hopefully it'll turn out positive.

On Bruma' date=' I sure hope he'll become better than Heitinga over the next six months, we could do with some better centre backs :o[/quote']

Quick question, will Douglas ever get 90 at his current club?

Also Ola John what rise could we be looking at next, 85/86?

Archived