-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher and Jor||-

Hmm' date=' Stefan is RB, Daley is LB. But think that both are good, if you have to choose, choose the one you need the most. If you need a LB, choose Daley, if a RB, choose Stefan. If you can buy both, then do that.[/quote']

Ah, I didn't realise Blind was set to lose his DEF status, that's what made me think I had a chince (given the left is the only side De Vrij can't play), but now I'll take into account that Blind will become a LB. Both seem pretty good, so as you say, I'll decide which player my team needs most when the time comes.

:)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team Ratings link:- 1.PSV 2.FC Twente 3.Ajax-By BRNL 4.AZ Alkmaar 5.Ado Den Haag 6.FC Groningen-By BRNL 7.SV Roda JC 8.Uterecht 9.Heracles 10.NEC 11.NAC 12.Herenveen 13.Feyenoord 14.De G

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kunasher||- Ajax Goalkeepers Maaren Stekelenburg 90=90 Ken Vermeer 85->84 Jereon Verhoeven 79->81 Defenders Gregory van der Wiel 90=90 Toby Alderweireld 8

Hi, boring question but does anyone know when the dutch league will have its next ratings review? Got Ajax in GC149 and need a reserve winger but if ebecilio and ozbiliz will rise soon I will save my cash and wait...

cheers

Hi' date=' boring question but does anyone know when the dutch league will have its next ratings review? Got Ajax in GC149 and need a reserve winger but if ebecilio and ozbiliz will rise soon I will save my cash and wait...

cheers[/quote']

It was written a couple of pages back on this thread only. We are assuming that it will either do done in this month(low possibility) or in may.

Need some insight on a couple of my young lads.

Funso Ojo (CB/DM 19 77) - PSV/Loaned out to VVV

Marcel Ritzmaier (AM/W 17 75) - PSV

Ola John (W/F 18 75) - Twente

Suk Jyun Jun (F/AM 75) - Ajax

More interested in their potential really. I already know Ola John will rise this Dutch change though. Thanks.

More interested in their potential really. I already know Ola John will rise this Dutch change though. Thanks.

Funso Ojo 77 > 80 [ Does not always have a starting job' date= which he should have because he plays for low ranked VVV, played 1 or 2 nice games ]

Marcel Ritzmaier 75 > 75 [ Didnt play for PSV first squad yet ]

Ola John 75 > 78/80 [ Lot of potential, keeper for now and see how he develops ajax and man utd have shown interest but signed an extension with twente]

Suk Jyun Jun 75 >75 [ Sell him, didn't get a contract extension at Ajax ]

Funso Ojo 77 > 80 [ Does not always have a starting job' date= which he should have because he plays for low ranked VVV, played 1 or 2 nice games ]

Marcel Ritzmaier 75 > 75 [ Didnt play for PSV first squad yet ]

Ola John 75 > 78/80 [ Lot of potential, keeper for now and see how he develops ajax and man utd have shown interest but signed an extension with twente]

Suk Jyun Jun 75 >75 [ Sell him, didn't get a contract extension at Ajax ]

Thanks Barry for your insight.

Who is the best buy for the short going no medium term' date=' De Vrij or Daley Blind please?[/quote']

Daley Blind is not very good at ajax, really poor preformances. He should get a nice rise though + 3/2. After that sell him, he is injured now and will miss the rest of the season and his replacement against Heracles Nicolai Boilesen did AMAZING during his debut!!

He kept attacking down the flanks, showed good field vision, had an assist and almost scored!! :eek:

He isn't added to the database yet but if you're in a competetive set up definetly get him once he's available. Wouldn't suprise me if he gets the starting job next season.

Thanks Barry for your insight.

Welcome :)

Hi' date=' boring question but does anyone know when the dutch league will have its next ratings review? Got Ajax in GC149 and need a reserve winger but if ebecilio and ozbiliz will rise soon I will save my cash and wait...

cheers[/quote']

Should be in May, possibly (but unlikely) at the end of April.

Ojo isn't playing much at VVV' date=' which kinda says it all imo. But Rutten (PSV manager) still believes he's talented, so might want to keep him if you're willing to wait a little while.

I'd keep [b']Ritzmaier[/b], hasn't played for PSV yet but part of the PSV youthsquad which won the Dutch title for youthteams so I'd say he has some talent.

Ola John will sure rise later on.

Sell Suk, Ajax didn't want to extend his contract so he's not doing much atm.

Also' date=' how good is Marvin Zeegelaar? Thanks.[/quote']

Would keep him, decent talent and currently loaned out, think he'll get his chance in the future.

Also' date=' how good is Marvin Zeegelaar? Thanks.[/quote']

Decent.

Not worth to own and won´t ever be in the starting XI for Ajax on a regular basis.

low rated Ajax youngsters you must own:

Ebecilio

Özbiliz

Keep an eye on:

Castillion

Lukoki

Nicolai Boilesen

Rodney Sneijder [ Wesley Sneijders younger brother ]

Good player' date=' now on loan at Excelsior, and is getting matches, hope he'll get a chance in the Ajax XI.[/quote']
Should be in May' date=' possibly (but unlikely) at the end of April.

[b']Ojo[/b] isn't playing much at VVV, which kinda says it all imo. But Rutten (PSV manager) still believes he's talented, so might want to keep him if you're willing to wait a little while.

I'd keep Ritzmaier, hasn't played for PSV yet but part of the PSV youthsquad which won the Dutch title for youthteams so I'd say he has some talent.

Ola John will sure rise later on.

Sell Suk, Ajax didn't want to extend his contract so he's not doing much atm.

Would keep him, decent talent and currently loaned out, think he'll get his chance in the future.

He's a good player' date='looks talented.Stayer for now..He is quite fasts and his deliveries and half-bad.[/quote']
Decent.

Not worth to own and won´t ever be in the starting XI for Ajax on a regular basis.

low rated Ajax youngsters you must own:

Ebecilio

Özbiliz

Keep an eye on:

Castillion

Lukoki

Nicolai Boilesen

Rodney Sneijder [ Wesley Sneijders younger brother ]

Didn't see this earlier. Thanks for all the replies. Yeah I've heard great things about Rodney. Thing is, he's not on the database is he? I've see mixed things on this thread. Someone claimed he is on the DB when he is clearly not.

Out of these three players;

- Christian ***

- Gino Coutinho

- Tornstra

which two should I buy? With what there expected to rise' date=' they should all make my first team.[/quote']

All three play in different positions, but I'd suggest Coutinho because he is cheaper,will get a good rise and should save you some money to invest elsewhere.But it's basically upto you,depending which player you need.

All three play in different positions' date=' but I'd suggest Coutinho because he is cheaper,will get a good rise and should save you some money to invest elsewhere.But it's basically upto you,depending which player you need.[/quote']

I'm not really fussed on position .. Just who's gonna make me te most money .. Will bag Coutinho as my GK is rated 82 .. So just 1 left .. Bagged Kubik already.

Toornstra then.

Cheers mate' date=' will go for him then. Repped.

Coutinho and Toornstra.

And you might want to take a look at Lex Immers, should be up for a decent rise too.

Yeah best bet, yeah I hadn't noticed Immers, my season ends on the 12th of May, so fingers crossed if it ends by then, I can buy another three players .. Good team for risers ADO are :)

Yeah best bet, yeah I hadn't noticed Immers, my season ends on the 12th of May, so fingers crossed if it ends by then, I can buy another three players .. Good team for risers ADO are :)[/quote']

Ado den Haag,is a good place to invest in because they are massively overachieving.I think they also beat Ajax....TWICE!:eek:.Last seson I think they were around 15th and now they around 5th or 6th.

Ado den Haag' date='is a good place to invest in because they are massively overachieving.I think they also beat Ajax....TWICE!:eek:.Last seson I think they were around 15th and now they around 5th or 6th.[/quote']

Yep, they beat Ajax twice. If they end 4th they'll go straight into Europe, would love to see that :D

Yeah best bet, yeah I hadn't noticed Immers, my season ends on the 12th of May, so fingers crossed if it ends by then, I can buy another three players .. Good team for risers ADO are :)[/quote']

Heh, think that'll be a tight one as it can't be long before they're going to review Holland.