-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Brood...

What are your thoughts on Jetro Willems? Great young prospect or just a stop gap to fill the void left by injury?

Wouldn't be surprised if he's taking over. He is a prospect, no doubt, being 17 years old and earning yourself a loan from Sparta to PSV you'll have to be good ;)

now wernbloom has moved on' date=' anyone to step up into his place? maartens will take over i guess.....falkenberg? messouad? they have the quality to keep az challenging?[/quote']

Martens is back from his injury so most likely he'll get his number 10 spot back (where Maher currently plays) and Maher will play on the right side (I believe that's where Wernbloom played, though I'm not too sure).

Re: Respuesta: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

hi' date=' about BAS DOST, wich is your posibilities to go a big club, and your potential to rise of the end of this season, to 88?

thanks[/quote']

He won't go to a big club (if he does he'll flop, no doubt) and he shouldn't go to 88. Heerenveen are doing pretty well, that's true, so he'll rise. But he's scoring so much because he has Assaidi and Narsingh on left and right hand side and they are arguably one of the best pairs of wingers in the league right now. Dost doesn't really create things himself, he just finishes what others build up.

If im thinking right BroodRoosterNL means that a player to become 88+ must be creative too.The strikers must have techinque too besides finishing....only Inzachi thinks different :D

Do you dare comparing Pipo to Bas Dost? :mad::P

Anyways what I mean is that at Heerenveen Bas Dost shouldn't reach 88 because Heerenveen's not good enough and Dost simply isn't that good on his own. Bulyikin scored 21 last season and he's only 85' date=' for example.

How good is Assaidi and how much can his max rating in the future be?

At Heerenveen? 88 in 3 years, but I doubt Heerenveen will be able to keep him for long, he's one of the best wingers in the league this season and if he doesn't go to a bigger Dutch club then surely some foreign club will pick him up. Potentially I'd say he's an 89, maybe an outside chance at 90.

Hi Brood' date='

How's Chanturia performing these days? Is he proving to be a top performer on a consistent basis? Potentially a player that can impose himself on the big stage?

Thanks in advance buddy[/quote']

He's been playing a little less lately, don't know exactly why to be honest. But I'd still keep him 100%.

New addition to the DB' date=' Dico Koppers. Is he a star of the future?[/quote']

Just did a search and it appears he played in the cup match vs AZ (didn't see). No idea who he is or how good he is, but as he's an Ajax player he's probably decent enough, he'll either stay at Ajax or you'll find him at some lower Eredivisie club later on.

hows eriksen doing a possible rise to 89/90 anytime soon?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/christian-eriksen/profil/spieler_69633.html That'll tell you his stats ;) I'm pretty sure he's doing pretty well and I'm expecting a rise to 89 by the time the next changes ring about, not sure about 90 though... may have to step up his game but Brood might be able to tell you more about that :D

Anyone here knows about young Indonesian at Utrecht' date=' Stefano Lilipaly ??

Just noticed, he getting some minutes there, also scoring his first goal in the match versus PSV.[/quote']

Decent player, as he's 75 he'll be a nice little riser if he keeps getting minutes.

hows eriksen doing a possible rise to 89/90 anytime soon?

Should've been 89 already if it wasn't for Ajax being not good enough at the start of the season, if Theo Janssen and Ola Toivonen are 89 then Eriksen should actually be 90, but that won't happen due to the Eredivisie and Ajax not being that good (don't expect them to win the league again).

Another one for you Brood' date=' Strootman....does he have the potential to be a regular for Holland for years to come?

Thanks in advance buddy[/quote']

I'm not Brood but he'll probably say what I'm gonna say; Yes.

Probably has been asked but what are the rise possibilities for de vrij' date=' mertens, wijnaldum, luuk de jong, chanturia and djuricic?[/quote']

de Vrij to 86.

Mertens, Wijnaldum & de Jong have got a chance of rising to 89. IMO, Mertens & De Jong have a better chance of rising to 89 then Wijnaldum.

Chanturia to 84.

Djuricic to 86.