-||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

kunasher

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

A) AKSENTIJEVIĆ' date=' Nikola I can't find stats for him at Vitesse??

B) Any Opinions on wether to sell??[/quote']

A. That's coz he hasn't played a single minute yet.

B. Can't tell you due to A, but according to some here he's played quite well in Serbia and was reviewed there so might rise in the Dutch reviews.

How is Chanturia doing? Last time I checked he was the 'next Messi' :P

Is he a future 90?

He's not playing' date=' fallen out of favor with the manager. His attitude has been somewhat bad lately which is a shame as he is a talented lad.

Is Boilesen worth keeping??? :)

If you can I'd keep him, if he can get back from his last injury and stay fit for a while his rating will go up in no time.

DOUGLAS 89 + ' date=' - or stay ??[/quote']

100% stay.

Will Daley Blind rise? if so what too and is he now their first team Lb?

Cheers :)

Probably yes. Allthough he's been getting a little better lately he's no capable LB imo' date=' but as he's playing a lot I guess even he deserves a rise considering he's rated 84. Don't keep him if you're looking for a talented LB though, I'd say 88 max throughout his career.

[b']I'll be updating the teams from today folkes, starting with the right players for each team first and then new rating predictions will probably start in 1/2 weeks time.[/b]

Just noticed people have been using the wrong thread! Post here: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=111810

if you actually want to see new ratings. This is the old Eredivisie thread from 2 years ago. Mine is in the link and that one will be updated (Kunasher has stopped doing ratings quite a while ago, that's why I created a new thread).

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings-By Kun,BRNL and Jor||-

Just noticed people have been using the wrong thread! Post here: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=111810

if you actually want to see new ratings. This is the old Eredivisie thread from 2 years ago. Mine is in the link and that one will be updated (Kunasher has stopped doing ratings quite a while ago' date=' that's why I created a new thread).[/color']

hi brood

by all reports dusan tadic is playing well. whats it looking like for the next rating changes and potential ratings in the future?

Come on mate... :rolleyes:

Archived