English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: A new Forum filled EC (Please read)

I know the feeling' date=' :o I joined 7484 and 7515 from the start but they didn't exactly go super active :rolleyes:[/quote']

Joined 7515 last weekend, isn't very active like you say. Also joined 7046, and it's very active. Hope this EC can be so active as 7046. :P

Joined 7515 last weekend' date=' isn't very active like you say. Also joined 7046, and it's very active. Hope this EC can be so active as 7046. :P[/quote']

It would be very hard to make it more active then 7046, but I will do my best to make sure this league alright :)

It would be very hard to make it more active then 7046' date=' but I will do my best to make sure this league alright :)[/quote']

Yeah, you have much interested people, so you can make it a great gameworld. Think I'll take a division 3 side, or maybe division 2 or division 4. :D

Im MORE THAN interested in this league - Count me in QUICKLY, i may go for my hometown Bradford City (hope no-one takes them) If not i will go for Leeds United, close to my home team or any and i mean ANY division 1 club as people will be fast with getting clubs ! COUNT ME IN :):):)

Filling up nicely now' date=' if only 80 joined then would it be made as 4 divisions or would we keep it at 5?

Really looking forward to being in an active EC :D

in a new EC how long is there before the first game from when it opens?[/quote']

It would still be 5, and it varies between 2 weeks until the first game and 2 days before the first game.

I would love to get Preston in here but on the other hand a team like Sunderland or West Brom would be a nice challenge. Think I should stick to my own though' date=' what does everyone think? :o[/quote']

Looks like everyone going for thier supported clubs mate, if everyone got who they supported this setup could be big

Looks like everyone going for thier supported clubs mate' date=' if everyone got who they supported this setup could be big[/center']

I think that's what could make this EC unique and able to maintain forum numbers for longer, not to mention the increased banter!! :D