English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Great stuff to see plenty of internal deals, I'm always involved in my fair share

:P. Our latest deal being Willems for Umtiti, really pleased with the deal. Both of them are extremely talented no doubt but I prefer Umtiti over Willems. Add to that he can play as CB as well as LB is great for my squad, really need a back-up CB. :)

If anyone wants to deal with Bolton, feel free to pop in a bid or contact me, we're always up for deals :). However Maher, Mata and Fischer are most definitely not leaving.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

I'm getting Pato too as part of the deal ' date=' just still waiting for Jack to come online :/

In total that sees

Sneijder

Pedro

Pato

Kuba

Ayew

Willems

Sidibe

join Villa in the last 5 days or so. Been a busy bee :D[/quote']

Great work! The one deal that stands out though is Kuba, absolute steal you got him for!

And some say the internal market is dead :P

As a financially (and morally) bankrupt club - Leeds United can only look on with envy as you guys revamp your squads.

Seriously, though - it is great to see the activity picking up internally.

If we can also follow the lead of a couple of managers and keep some of the younger players and those near the end of their careers flowing to the lower division clubs, then it gives every manager a sense of optimism about building a team that can go up through the ranks.

BTW - I was locked out of the forum for 24 hours, did anyone else experience this?

As a financially (and morally) bankrupt club - Leeds United can only look on with envy as you guys revamp your squads.

Seriously' date=' though - it is great to see the activity picking up internally.

If we can also follow the lead of a couple of managers and keep some of the younger players and those near the end of their careers flowing to the lower division clubs, then it gives every manager a sense of optimism about building a team that can go up through the ranks.

BTW - I was locked out of the forum for 24 hours, did anyone else experience this?[/quote']

Happy to help you out, just sell me Reus ;). And yeah it happened to everyone bar Mods.

Seriously' date=' though - it is great to see the activity picking up internally.

BTW - I was locked out of the forum for 24 hours, did anyone else experience this?[/quote']

Yeh,think it was moving to a new domain or something like that lol:D

Koscienly and Almeida to join Blackpool

Blackpool are happy to announce that Laurent Koscielny and Hugo Almeida will be joining te club, with Philippe Mexes and Alessandro Matri moving to Huddersfield Town.

koscielny.jpg

"Looking forward to playing in the Premiership again. Cant Wait!"

-Laurent Koscielny

Despite losing the quality of Matri, the club is very happy with Portugese international Hugo Almeida as a replacement. The main attraction of the deal is Laurent Koscielny, who manager Marc Spicer is a big fan of.

"Koscielny is a player I have had my eye on for a few seasons now. He is a quality, no-nonsense defender and I feel he will suit our style of football very well. Philippe Mexes was one of the first players I signed when I took over. I can not express how grateful I am for his time at the club. he is definately been one of the reasons for all of our success, and he will be sorely missed by everyone at the club!"

-Marc Spicer

Mexes has made 162 appearances for Blackpool, scoring 7 goals, while Matri has made 18 appearances and also netting 7 goals. Blackpool would like to wish both players the very best for there future.

hugoalmeida8.jpg

"I can't wait to have a crack at the Premiership. I want to thank the Huddersfield fans for all of there support, and hopefully see you in the top division one day!"

- Hugo Almeida

The Chairman of Millwall has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Cheltenham Town immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

No surprise I'm being headhunted after last seasons promotion :P

After having a little think about it I've decided to stick with Cheltenham. No point doing all the ground work and then jumping ship so if anyone has someone in mind for the job get in touch.

After having a little think about it I've decided to stick with Cheltenham. No point doing all the ground work and then jumping ship so if anyone has someone in mind for the job get in touch.

I've got a manager who's interested, so when you're online could you come on chat?

Taken over Lincoln City! Will consider offers for players!

Welcome mate' date=' hope you enjoy it. Let me know if Arsenal can help you out.

Good man for sticking with fella, loyalty and tenure are the lifeblood of a top GW !

Another big internal deal for Sunderland sees Samir Nasri coming to Sunderland and Valero and Miranda going to West Ham:

Good deal for you. Could you come on chat? Seeing as you're doing some pretty big internal deals, I want to see whether we can get a deal done ;).

The offer for Gueïda FOFANA of Lyon from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Lyon will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Wonder who has him. My bid was just over £11million. Could really do with him, as Coquelin may be on his way out for another internal deal :)

Wonder who has him. My bid was just over £11million. Could really do with him' date=' as Coquelin may be on his way out for another internal deal :)[/quote']

Well mines was just under 13mil mate and I don't think ive got him,to be honest looking at Didots stats I might pull the deal anyway:o

Probably me getting carried away with the age thing.

Sold Nasri for Valero and Miranda... Full 2 squads are complete:

1st Team:

Ter Stegen (89 -> 90)

Gaspar (87), Rakitskiy (89), Miranda (90 -> 91), Radu (89)

Bender (90), Capoue (90)

Rodriguez (90), Valero (90 -> 91), Coentrao (91)

Lukaku (88 -> 89)

Cup Team:

Ter Stegen (89 -> 90)

Clyne (86 -> 87), Bruma (86), Knight (86), Chica (87)

Rocha (85 -> 87), Balitsch (87), Pogba (87), Wakaso (87)

Weimann (85 -> 87), Lacazette (88 -> 89)

Sold Nasri for Valero and Miranda... Full 2 squads are complete:

1st Team:

Ter Stegen (89 -> 90)

Gaspar (87)' date=' Rakitskiy (89), Miranda (90 -> 91), Radu (89)

Bender (90), Capoue (90)

Rodriguez (90), Valero (90 -> 91), Coentrao (91)

Lukaku (88 -> 89)

[b']Cup Team:[/b]

Ter Stegen (89 -> 90)

Clyne (86 -> 87), Bruma (86), Knight (86), Chica (87)

Rocha (85 -> 87), Balitsch (87), Pogba (87), Wakaso (87)

Weimann (85 -> 87), Lacazette (88 -> 89)

A real blend of talent and experience, happy with it considering how poor the squad was when I first took over :D

Wonder who has him. My bid was just over £11million. Could really do with him' date=' as Coquelin may be on his way out for another internal deal :)[/quote']

He was caught talking to Giroud recently on how he is loving life and got confused to why he left.

Match Preview:

Rumours of Jenkinson starting tonight with Mangala playing his preferred CB position. Besides that one change it seems once again Giroud will play upfront with Honda behind him, who has begun to adjust to our way of play

Transfer News

Southampton have ended their interest in a few internal youths, and are concentrating elsewhere. There is money in the bank, just a shame you don't get interest!

Rumours of Adam Reach leaving are complete nonsense, and Alex Smithies is due to leave, just waiting on a rating increase after Gazzaniga joined us in recent weeks.

Lucas Biglia and Simon Kjaer are still available!

"Morgan de Sanctis closer to the British SAS in Aldershot!"

morgan-de-sanctis.jpg

The Italian Guardian transfered days ago to Aldershot to play for the local team. The keeper is very happy with the transfer stating that: "I am in the British football, the best in the world where offense is the key word". Soccer News confirms that at least 6 million pounds were spent to assure the player.