English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Honda FC?

Southampton win 1-0 against Swansea, Keisuke Honda scoring the only goal of the game, the record stands that when Keisuke Honda has scored Southampton have gone onto win. When he hasn't we have lost! Little bit of form put together.

Sods law I P/E a defender and Tasci pulls up in 85th minute with an injury and Jenkinson made himself look like a pleb by getting sent off. Laporte and Vestergaard might be starting next time out.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

first game in charge of Northampton and we stole a point at Macclesfield thanks to an 87th minute equalizer from Schahin;) we are also now out of debt and expecting a cash boost tomorrow to help bring in my own kind of players:)

I have some second squad players for loan if you like? ;)

West Ham if you didn't know :)

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Sheffield United.

Everton beat Sheffield United 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Džeko scored all 3 goals for Everton and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Delighted to get right back to winning ways after the tonking i received in the last match. Very important i didnt lose this one as that could've seen me getting cut adrift with the teams at the very bottom, actually sees me open a nice little 4 point gap from the relegation zone hopefully its onwards and upwards for me now :)

Nice to see Dzeko finally scoring goals on a regular basis now aswell, glad i resisted the temptation to sell him at the start of the season :D

Looks like a few have commented on my leaving of Newport County, just thought id let you know my GM is running out, dont plan on renewing and lets face it, The Amber Army could do with a new manager! 2 points i had? .. Took them from a team with debt and £9m is assets, to a team with a massive warchest of money and a couple of half decent players left.

But yes, cheers for having me lads.

Cash spent and received added up - Half way through the season:

Division 1:

Man City - £19.4M

Man United - £56.9M

Blackpool - £9.7M

Sunderland - £38.3M

Colchester - £0M

Liverpool - £31.6M

Arsenal - -£10.2M

Nott Forest - £0M

Shorpe - £14.4M

Wolves - £3.3M

Tottenham - £12M

Plymouth - £8M

West Brom - £500K

Aston Villa - £6.6M

Preston - -£488K

Everton - £2M

Sheff United - £25.2M

Crystal Palace - £24.5M

Blackburn - £8M

Chelsea - £0M

Arsenal and Preston the only teams who havent spent more than they have received in Div 1.

Couldnt be bothered do the other divisions, not like it has any effect on league positions, just did it for something do.

Cash spent and received added up - Half way through the season:

Division 1:

Man City - £19.4M

Man United - £56.9M

Blackpool - £9.7M

Sunderland - £38.3M

Colchester - £0M

Liverpool - £31.6M

Arsenal - -£10.2M

Nott Forest - £0M

Shorpe - £14.4M

Wolves - £3.3M

Tottenham - £12M

Plymouth - £8M

West Brom - £500K

Aston Villa - £6.6M

Preston - -£488K

Everton - £2M

Sheff United - £25.2M

Crystal Palace - £24.5M

Blackburn - £8M

Chelsea - £0M

Arsenal and Preston the only teams who havent spent more than they have received in Div 1.

Couldnt be bothered do the other divisions' date=' not like it has any effect on league positions, just did it for something do.[/center']

Interesting. Scary to think how much cash United have :eek:

With Cheltneham's long standing battle with finances and risers pretty tough to find in 7777 out come the notepad. Scoured the market pretty hard and bought in a batch of risers. No idea how much they will rise or when just hoping I make some green out of these lads

:o
Pierre BOURDIN has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Spartak Moskva for £340,000

Adam PAZIO has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Servette FC for £490,000

Xenofon FETSIS has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from AEK Athens for £390,000

Daniel BUBALLA has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from VfR Aalen for £460,000

Darko VELKOSKI has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from FK Rabotnički for £530,000

Bülent CEVAHIR has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Manisaspor for £410,000

Mario MORINA has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from KF Tirana for £560,000

Richárd MAGYAR has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Halmstads BK for £510,000

Free Agent Jed WALLACE has completed his move to Cheltenham Town for £300,000

Fernando ELIZARI has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Quilmes AC for £370,000

Lucas KRUSPZKY has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Náutico for £330,000

Maybe 1 or 2 more to follow but hopefully there's enough there to keep the bank manager happy.

Hyina (Forum) has landed their transfer target! Richmond Boakye will join their West Ham United squad from PSV for £999,000 plus Vincent Aboubakar and Mauricio Chajtur

Never actually watched him but heard some good stuff about this guy ;)

Absolutely shameless advertising here.

As you are all cracking forumers I thought this the best place to post this.

English Championship 28308 is now open and looking to become the next big thing. With the forum down yesterday we still managed to get 60 people to join, so sign up before you miss out :)

Xenofon Fetsis 75-78

2nd riser in as many days from the new batch of moneymakers, not pulling up any trees but doubled my money again. Over 1m profit in 2 days makes quite a difference at Cheltenham :o

Juan BUSTOS has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Saprissa for £850,000

Serdar GÜRLER has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Elazigspor for £590,000

Rosen KOLEV has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Belgrano for £430,000

Chong ZHANG has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Dalian Shide for £420,000

Indridi Áki THORLÁKSSON has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Grêmio for £240,000

Hopefully some more profit in this lot.

Cup Quarter Final

Leeds 1 Hereford 0

Leeds booked their semi final slot with a good win over Div 2 rivals Hereford.

The visitors had been on a good run with some recent big wins in both league and cup - so were very dangerous opponents.

Leeds started with a new look strike force of Giovinco and Mlapa, a loanee who was making his full debut. Both had an impact on the game.

Leeds went straight on to the attack against Hereford's defensive 5-4-1 formation and got the early breakthrough that was needed to calm the nerves.

Giovinco was brought down just outside the area and Afellay floated a free kick to the far post. Marvin Martin arrived late and smashed the ball into the roof of the net. He's not had many chances to start in the league but has now bagged two vital goals in the Cup.

picture.php?pictureid=3235&albumid=453&dl=1366120316&thumb=1

Martin puts Leeds into the Semis

Leeds kept the pressure on throughout the second half and held on pretty comfortably - with a couple of chances to improve on the lead which were created by debutant winger Mlapa and missed by some other tw*t in a Leeds shirt.

Three yellow cards as usual, but had no one sent off - which is an achievement for Leeds this season.

A home draw against Derby in the semis offers a reasonable chance of further progress. It should be a sell-out crowd, I hope.

A great week for us financially - we only lost £300k and now our debt is a very manageable £230 bn.

Leeds play Hull in the league next - they also had a good win in the cup against Newcastle, so I hope they're as knackered as we are.

175px-Sheffield_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Season 5: Mid-term report

Division: 1

Pre-season target: Top 10

Current Position: 17th

Current target: Survival

Leading goal scorer: Taison (9)

Most Assists: Lewandowski/Oscar/Callejon/Costa/Garcia (all 4)

Most MoM's: Taison (3)

Confidence was high going into the campaign. We managed to finish an impressive 9th in our first season in Division 1, and were looking to finish in a similar position this time around.

The season started terribly. All of the first 5 games ended in defeat, and it was not until game 9 against Blackburn Rovers that we picked up our first win. Things have picked up and we have now have only lost 3 games in the last 12. But defeat in the last match against Everton leaves us precariously placed in 17th position, just one place above the relegation zone.

The second half of the season kicks off with a match against Sunderland. There will be easier games to come, and I will be very happy to get anything out of the match.