English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

HwJktES.gif?1

Rushden & Diamonds 0 - 2 Stevenage

With the good recent forms - offensive and defensive (especially), Van Klinkert Delarosa decide to keep it simple and follow the flow. With Martin Olsson still on suspension, meaning Kyle Bartley have another run for the first team football this week. After putting some good effort last week in the home game, now he is tested for the away game against

Rushden & Diamonds.

ODEwgAU.png?1

Danny Fox (23') open the scoreline last night after Raul Bobadilla rolls the ball out to the edge of the box and waiting for Danny Fox to strike from distance. It was such a brilliant technique from the converted defender and slot it nicely in the left side of the net. Right before half time Rushden & Diamonds managed to sneaked a goal through Lucas Viatri but the goal was ruled offside - it is kind of suspicious, but why should we complaint! The game start brilliantly for both side in the second half - with 50/50 possession, but it is not long. The Boro managed to scored the second goal through Yohan Mollo (57') - the goal started with simple cross from Marvin Emnes and Yohan Mollo finished it with powerful diving header to make sure he put the tie to bed. The last half an hour become a nightmare for The Boro defender after the home side firing from all cylinder to find the lifeline - but Kieran Westwood proved that he is worth the MOM award for last night game, having denied all the goalscoring opportunity for the home side.

The game ended with scoreline 0 - 2, but it is not such a great night for Stevenage after one of the key player - Jeremy Pied (86) down injured (pulled calf muscle injuries) and will be ruled out for 3 weeks. But Van Klinkert Delarosa make no mistake and fast to take action, Alpaslan Ozturk (82) was sent back to Forest Green Rovers in exchange for Veysel Sari (85) another versatile player that will slot nicely in the team to accommodate the lost of Jeremy Pied to injuries.

And from the Shadows I return.

First of all my sincerest apologies to everyone here on the forum and in 7777 I have been inexplicably absent from lets be honest one of the best teams in the division and for this I am sorry. The reasons are many some justified, some not but nevertheless what does it matter.

It looks like my absence has not got without retribution. The team has stagnated and is literally in pieces.

So here is my challenge:

The Great Escape:

11 points from 21 games. Shocking.

14 points from safety 17 games to play. Houdini???

-------------------------

My biggest mission to date on SM and it could well be my last hurrah. I am going to put in as much effort as I can to get this side out of the abyss. Updates in due course.

And from the Shadows I return.

First of all my sincerest apologies to everyone here on the forum and in 7777 I have been inexplicably absent from lets be honest one of the best teams in the division and for this I am sorry. The reasons are many some justified' date=' some not but nevertheless what does it matter.

It looks like my absence has not got without retribution. The team has stagnated and is literally in pieces.

So here is my challenge:

The Great Escape:

11 points from 21 games. Shocking.

14 points from safety 17 games to play. Houdini???

-------------------------

My biggest mission to date on SM and it could well be my last hurrah. I am going to put in as much effort as I can to get this side out of the abyss. Updates in due course.[/quote']

Welcome back Kingsy. Hope to see you around a bit more, as like you say, you are after all in charge of many of the great 7777 talent :P

Part of me wishes you go down, to make life easier for me, but I shall also wish you good luck to survive the drop :D

Welcome back Kingsy. Hope to see you around a bit more' date=' as like you say, you are after all in charge of many of the great 7777 talent :P

Part of me wishes you go down, to make life easier for me, but I shall also wish you good luck to survive the drop :D[/quote']

Haha cheers for the support i guess :rolleyes:

I have my doubts though. Not many fairytales in SM. :(

Some stunning results in the Shield tonight.

Well done to both Div 5 clubs for outstanding performances.

Have to give Altrincham the most credit for taking out the holders, Div 1 Blackpool with two late goals.(2-0)

Newcastle saw off Shorpe on penalties (after a 2-2 draw) to keep the Div 2 flag flying.

Chelsea manager returned in time to hammer Swansea 5-0. The Blues must be red hot favourites to win this tournament now.

Shrewsbury beat FGR (3-2) in a battle between two giant killers.

175px-Yeovil_Town_FC_logo.svg.png

Yeovil 1 Walsall 1

Biabiany dribbles into the box and tries to slot the ball in at the near post.

spacer.gif GOAL!! - The ball rolls in through the legs of the keeper.

Goal Walsall

Vieirinha tries to slot one under the keeper.

spacer.gifGOAL!! - The ball trickles past the keeper and over the line.

Goal Yeovil

Manager's Comments

I've only been at the club a few day, but I like the way things went in Saturday game and in training so far.

I would like to congratulate the ex manager Susan Earle for doing such a great job at the club.

ChairmanComments

I also would like the thank Susan for all the hard work she put into this club.

It was really a sad day for the club when she left.

But moving on, we needed to bring in a manager with some of the same assets as Susan so that ruled out all the men. After looking all over the world for someone who meets what all us men in the boardroom like to look at in a manager. We decided to offer the job to Hannah.

Now we are looking to have a great time with Hannah as manager.

Blackpool 0-2 Altrincham

Can't believe we lost this game. There goalkeeper Sebastian Frey winning MOM is all you need to know. We rested players but still create 25 chances, 14 being on target. Also had a goal ruled offside which would have given us the lead. It just one of those nights where we werent meant to win.

Handanovic (91)

Danilo (89) Garay (90) Sokratis (89)

Navas (92) Willian (91) Meireles (91) Diaby (89) Filipe (90)

Walcott (91) Eto'o (92)

"I have to congratulate Altincham for reaching the Semi- Finals. Its an amazing achievement for a Division 5 side. I can't fault the effort of my players. We gave everything but came up against a Keeper who had the game of his life. I will pick my players up and we will be ready for the trip to the Emirates on Wednesday".

- Marc Spicer

Good news for some clubs as we can list two Internationals on the loan list. Borges Romulo (87) and Ricky Alvarez (88) are available for loan until the rest of the season. :)

cant believe i was beat either..

'we woz robbed...'

another SM match engine shambles, oh well, nice to see a Div 5 club make the last 4, and be rewarded with a big tie with Chelsea!

on the other hand, we picked up back to back league wins to hopefully kick start our campaign, really stuttered so far. Luckily the league is closely packed, just 5 points separate 8th from 19th! String a few wins and we can get back up the table.

Manchester City (Ben-SCFC) have swapped Thomas MÜLLER for Robin VAN PERSIE of Liverpool (Cameron Brown).

Robin Van Persie joins in a straight swap for Thomas Muller.

Not much in it I reckon, was offered RVP last week for him but rejected at first thinking about my wingers, now decided I will use Valencia as a winger and start Howedes at RB where Valencia was playing previously.

RVP could make his debut for City at home against Plymouth tomorrow, rating wise hes our best player now aswell.

Robin-VanPersie_GI_2387823b.jpg

Robin Van Persie joins in a straight swap for Thomas Muller.

Robin-VanPersie_GI_2387823b.jpg

This will probably not be eclipsed as the "biggest deal of the season" in EC7777

I can see both sides of the argument over who's the better player.

I'm in the Muller camp.

For my money, Thomas Muller will be talked about in the same breath as the very best players in the world by the end of the year - and will eventually become one of Germany's greatest ever players before too long.

RVP is right at his peak now - he'll drop to 94 within a year (just on age), and a 93/92 or retired within 2 seasons. By that time Muller will be 95/96 and when they win the 2014 World Cup he'll be 97/98.

I bet some will disagree....

This will probably not be eclipsed as the "biggest deal of the season" in EC7777

I can see both sides of the argument over who's the better player.

I'm in the Muller camp.

For my money' date=' Thomas Muller will be talked about in the same breath as the very best players in the world by the end of the year - and will eventually become one of Germany's greatest ever players before too long.

RVP is right at his peak now - [b']he'll drop to 94 within a year (just on age), and a 93/92 or retired within 2 seasons.[/b] By that time Muller will be 95/96 and when they win the 2014 World Cup he'll be 97/98.

I highly doubt that. :P

Muller wont be that higher either imo.

For my money' date=' Thomas Muller will be talked about in the same breath as the very best players in the world by the end of the year - and will eventually become one of Germany's greatest ever players before too long.

RVP is right at his peak now - [b']he'll drop to 94[/b] within a year (just on age), and a 93/92 or retired within 2 seasons. By that time Muller will be 95/96 and when they win the 2014 World Cup he'll be 97/98.

Yes you are thinking maybe 3 years ahead. Ibrah is in his thirties and still 96.

Muller to 94 is high enough, never see him at 97! That will be Gotze.

RVP is more likely to hit 96 before he hits 94 lol... he was 94 just a few months ago. I would say Ibrah and RVP are on par at the moment with Falcao just behind them.

Muller has a long way to go to reach their level

I think RVP's injury record hints that he may not have two trouble free seasons ahead of him.

With Muller and Goetze - both are exceptional 93's and will play together for club and country - I can't see how SMFA could split them if Bayern win the Champions League and Germany does well in Brazil.

I think they'll both get to 97:)

As for the Mulller/RVP debate, it's fair for both sides ATM.

Whoever said RVP will drop in a year purely based on age needs to pinch themselvs :rolleyes:

Muller to a 97???? Yeah yeah dream on... :P

ATM, fair on both sides, but Muller will surely get 94 soon, much more versatile than RVP and is quite a bit younger making is future sale value a lot higher than RVP.

I'd rather get Muller tbh.. :)

So we have the Russian side in Bradford and the German side in Liverpool :P

When I seen the deal this morning I thought City had robbed them, but looking at the ages of both players and with Muller likely to get 94 then its a pretty good deal for both sides.

The loan offer for Borges RÔMULO of Blackpool from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.
The loan offer for Ricky ÁLVAREZ of Blackpool from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Both been loan listed for 24 hours, surprised only one club bidded for each. But these 2 will be playing for the bottom of division 4 and 5. Hopefully they add that bit of quality to push both clubs up the table.

Still have Diaby on sale for cash.

With Hancock being busy this week I thought I would get the weekly awards done for the 5 divisions.

Last Wednesday-Saturday so 17th-20th April.

Division 1

Division 2

Division 3

Division 4

Division 5

As for the Muller-RVP swap, in the long term its obviously better for Liverpool but I think it will be a long time until Muller is higher.

I dont see Van Persie dropping in the next three years, think he will be the top scorer next season again and be up there the year or two after that as long as hes playing, 3 years is over seven 7777 seasons.

Both been loan listed for 24 hours' date=' surprised only one club bidded for each. But these 2 will be playing for the bottom of division 4 and 5. Hopefully they add that bit of quality to push both clubs up the table.

Still have Diaby on sale for cash.[/quote']

Thanks for the loan mate. I surely need a winger.

With Hancock being busy this week I thought I would get the weekly awards done for the 5 divisions.

Last Wednesday-Saturday so 17th-20th April.

Division 1

Division 2

Division 3

Division 4

Division 5

As for the Muller-RVP swap' date=' in the long term its obviously better for Liverpool but I think it will be a long time until Muller is higher.

I dont see Van Persie dropping in the next three years, think he will be the top scorer next season again and be up there the year or two after that as long as hes playing, 3 years is over seven 7777 seasons.[/center']

Great work Ben!