• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

:eek:

Maybe he pulled out because you replied immediately: "YESSSSS PLEASSSSEEE"?

:D

PS. If you ever find yourself in a spot of trouble regarding to Isco/Thiago's concerns of not being played' date=' West Ham could always help you out by taking them of your hands - permanently ;):P[/quote']

Haha nah. :P

Cheers although I would rather pay for clear their concerns and pay them more money than let them join your side. ;)

I know what you mean. A few weeks ago I offered a manager 8.5m for a transfer listed player. He completely ignored my bid and sold external for 7.5m :confused:

I know that maths isn't everyone's strongest subject but still....

He wasn't even in the same division so not like he didn't want to sell to a rival??????

Ahh' date=' strange one, perhaps he plans on using the cash he received for that player in another deal then buy the player he sold back in 10 weeks using some of his rubbish in part exchange or something. :P[/center']

Cup Semi Final

LEEDS 4 DERBY 2

Leeds overcame a resilient Derby side to book their first appearance in a major Cup final in the club's entire history in EC7777.

Derby came in with an attacking line up that has already yielded The Rams eleven away wins in the league this season. They got off to a great start when Salvio burst into the Leeds area and scored inside the first minute.

The Division 2 leaders were rocked, but hit back immediately through loanee Mlapa after 5 minutes following a neat one-two with Falcao.

picture.php?pictureid=3264&albumid=453&dl=1367266339&thumb=1

Peniel Mlapa - great loan signing for Leeds

A Denisov free kick was then met by Reus after 20 minutes to put the home side ahead at half time.

The next goal was crucial and it was Leeds who got it after 61 minutes from an unlikely source. Left back Lombaerts trundled forwards to thump home a long distance effort and Leeds could sense victory at 3-1 with 30 minutes to go.

picture.php?pictureid=3263&albumid=453&dl=1367266339&thumb=1

Lombaerts bags a "A Worldy" from 30 yards

Derby refused to give up and with a quarter of an hour left the excellent Salvio got his second for Derby with a spectacular shot from range. 3-2 and Derby were back in it.

Medel went close again as Derby threw everything at Leeds.

With barely 2 minutes remaining the Leeds defence launched a counter attack as Derby were stretched and substitute Alaba rounded off a great move to settle the tie and send the capacity crowd into raptures.

Leeds manager, The Butcher of Montevideo, paid tribute to his Division 3 opponents

picture.php?pictureid=3265&albumid=449&dl=1367266745&thumb=1

Derby were excellent and I was very worried about facing them. They know how to win away from home and have had an impressive season. Our home form has been erratic - but we fielded our best line up and went on the attack from the start. Luckily we found the net three times in an hour and gave them a mountain to climb.

The stats show that we probably deserved the win and being at Wembley is vital for us. We are £7m in debt and the extra revenue from a final appearance gives us a chance of getting into the black if we can also clinch promotion.

We face Exeter in the Final and though we are favourites we won't be complacent. They have upset some bigger sides already in getting to the final and have some extremely good players.

Would rather him just say hes changed the mind about the deal though if it was cause he then decided he didnt want to do it' date=' to say its cause he had too many midfielders then offer cash for one of my transfer listed players a couple of days later who plays in that position is stupid.[/center']

Keep your hair on. Its only part of the game negotiations happen all the time. How do you know that managers dont have other plans and ideas than the ones they tell you :P

£20mil for a 91 rated international midfielder at the top of the game with a few years left in him whats not to like.

Keep your hair on. Its only part of the game negotiations happen all the time. How do you know that managers dont have other plans and ideas than the ones they tell you :P

£20mil for a 91 rated international midfielder at the top of the game with a few years left in him whats not to like.

They do happen all the time, normally up to when a deal is agreed though....never mind. :P

Decent buy for your bench/reserves, reason I sold him was cause he isnt playing very much and I rather play Thiago who I brought for £12M and Isco who I brought for £1.9M plus Adam Reach over him.

Haha nah. :P

Cheers although I would rather pay for clear their concerns and pay them more money than let them join your side. ;)

Ahh' date=' strange one, perhaps he plans on using the cash he received for that player in another deal t[b']hen buy the player he sold back in 10 weeks using some of his rubbish in part exchange or something.[/b] :P

That's a pretty high-risk transfer policy, if it's true.

I think once a player walks out of the door to an external club you have very little chance of re-signing him after a bidding war. We all have rubbish in our squads to offer in a p/e bidding contest - so every external transfer is hotly contested.

This Game World is crawling with guys who are happy to pay over the odds on anything half-decent that comes on offer.

They're not stupid, either - it's just that everyone is desperate to strengthen their squads with players they would never normally have chosen in another Game World.

That's part of the challenge of competing in this Game World - you have to fight like crazy to build a team if you're not a top 4 club.

I can't believe any manager would release a player in the hope of making a few quid by re-signing him when his TB was up.

Suicidal behaviour - to lose the player for £1m less than was offered by a non-rival manager.

Therefore, he must have another motive - one imagines

OHHH CHELSEA VS CITY RIVARLY IS ON! :D

Whatever happened to the Rivarlies thread? :P

I shall name some of the Rivals I have here

Birmingham

Wolves

West Brom

^^^ ALL SCUMS :D

Man City,Preston (Ben Vs Frozy derby)

Everton (Loudmouth derby) :D

The rest are alright I suppose and shall not be boeed at Villa Park anytime soon :P

That's a pretty high-risk transfer policy' date=' if it's true.

I think once a player walks out of the door to an external club you have very little chance of re-signing him after a bidding war. We all have rubbish in our squads to offer in a p/e bidding contest - so every external transfer is hotly contested.

This Game World is crawling with guys who are happy to pay over the odds on anything half-decent that comes on offer.[/quote']

If the player isnt rated that highly though rating wise then he has got a good chance of getting the player back.

Would be different if it was somebody 89+ :P

OHHH CHELSEA VS CITY RIVARLY IS ON! :D

Whatever happened to the Rivarlies thread? :P

I shall name some of the Rivals I have here

Birmingham

Wolves

West Brom

^^^ ALL SCUMS :D

Man City' date='Preston (Ben Vs Frozy derby)

Everton (Loudmouth derby) :D

The rest are alright I suppose and shall not be boeed at Villa Park anytime soon :P[/quote']

Blackpools will always be West Brom. We will never forgive them for taking our title at the end of season one :(

AFELLAY ON OFFER

picture.php?pictureid=3266&albumid=453&dl=1367344753&thumb=1

Ibrahim Afellay, Leeds' 27-year old (90) Dutch international all-round midfielder (R/L/C), is reportedly for sale by the cash-strapped Yorkshire club.

Afellay has 5 goals and 8 assists to his name in 17 starts this season, during which time he has averaged 7.46 performances.

IRL the Barcelona player is on loan at Schalke and is still a Dutch international.

Widely tipped for great things a couple of years ago when he joined them for big money, he hasn't broken in to the Barca team.

A move away from the Nou Camp could well see him re-establish himself as another big star - a bit like Van Der Vaart when he went missing for a couple of years and came back.

He's also had some niggling injuries to contend with - but he is only 27 so years left on the clock.

It's a 50/50 shot that is worth someone taking on and Leeds will be sad to lose him.

He's been a very versatile player for us, he gets goals and has been in Div 2's Team of The Week.B)

That said, we are totally skint and "needs must", as they say.

I will consider any and all cash and cash+player offers that I receive via PM and IM.

An offer of a player exchange of some sort (plus a large chunk of change) will take preference over other bids.

He's out for 3 weeks injured - but will sail through his MOT when it comes around again.

Blackpool accept offer to sell Abou Diaby

After two weeks of being on the transfer list, Blackpool have accepted a bid from Cardiff City for the French International Abou Diaby. The fee is believe to be in the region of £9million, and will add some depth and quality to the Welsh sides midfield.

Blackpool had been looking to sell Diaby after the arrival of Raul Meireles, and to try and give more oportunites to Romulo and Coquelin next season.

"I am still a huge fan of Diaby. It would be wrong for him to sit on the bench so I am happy that he will make an impact in division 3 and get back to regular football. I would have prefered to get a bit more cash in the deal, but overall its a good deal for both clubs".

Diaby has only made 8 starts in the league since arriving from Colchester, scoring once. The club and manager want to thank him for his work, and wish him the best for the future.

I know we've all been slaggin off my predecessor but seems by blindly buying cheap youths, you're always going to have at least some chance of getting a good talent ;)

Burton Albion have made an offer of £1,000,000 for Maximilian Arnold of West Ham.

:P

Hey guys just to say hi and to say I've taken over at Reading and hope this game world lives up to what I've heard about it :)

I'm sure it will.

Lots of good managers who seem to take pride in their clubs.

Make sure you keep us informed about what you're doing at Reading

It's never easy taking over someone else's squad and making it a success.

Hey guys just to say hi and to say I've taken over at Reading and hope this game world lives up to what I've heard about it :)

its what you made it Kiddo!

if your active, on the boards & dealing in the market, you'll fit right in....if you dont log in for days on end, of course it wont be anything! :P

welcome from Forest Green Rovers