English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Im still here' date=' I did a mancini after the match and did not go into the dressing room after the game after a ridiculous performance from my lads. Still trying to get over it .[/quote']

Interesting comment - I though I was still the Leeds' manager. Are you Pellegrini in disguise?

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Carlos Vela will make his first start for Blackpool in tonights Europa League game against Malaga.

Three changes from the side that beat Chelsea at the weekend, with Theo Walcott, Laurent Koscielny and Raul Meireles dropping to the bench, with Carlos Vela, Ezequil Garay and Shinji Kagawa coming into the starting XI.

Handanovic (91)

Zabaleta (91) Garay (90) Felipe (90)

Navas (92) Tevez (93) Asamoah (91) Kagawa (91) Nani (92)

Vela (89) Eto'o (92)

"This is a competition me and my players really want to win. I will give some fringe players some play time in this competition, but I will always play a strong side".

-Marc Spicer

Tonights first leg should be a routine win for Blackpool, with Malagas

average rating just 84.

A little late but me and the Coventry manager managed to agree a deal on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, which sees 9million plus Theophile-Catherine go the other way. Been after this lad for ages now so I'm glad i snapped him up.

Still looking to do deals at Spurs; Pepe, Isla, Walker, Holtby and Rondon are all available to leave. I might even let Lavezzi, Turan and Strootman leave depending on the player(s).

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa has completed his move to Liverpool from Bolton Wanderers for 900,000 plus John Obi Mikel

Absolutely delighted with this deal! I had initially planned on selling him to external so I could stand a good chance of signing a target of mine who's currently at external. Then Liverpool offered 9M + Ansaldi and I countered 900k + Mikel, very very surprised to see him accept it tbh. Mikel is already rated higher than Yanga and Yanga has been a pretty huge flop since coming to the PL, should drop whereas Mikel has a 50-50 chance of a rise. We have a lot of high rated quality CM now so Paulinho is now available for transfer, get in touch or make a bid if interested.

Sorry not been around as much as I would have liked, been mega busy and likely to continue as such for a while but I will do my best to pop in!

On th epitch Arsenal have been dropping points like Kerry Katona drops babies:-

Wins against Colchester and West Brom have been interrupted with draws against Blackburn, Blackpool and Plymouth as well as defeats to Chelsea and Wolves.

End result is I have taken 9 points form a possible 24! This form has seen Arsenal tumble down the table but the win in my last game sees me starting to rise - sit at 8th currently and looking to break the into the top 4 if I can - 9 pts off man City at present.

In Europe tho things are better:-

Ed Moses steered Arsenal to victory against FC Porto.

Arsenal outclassed FC Porto and beat them 2 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 Leg 1 fixture.

Gomez scored both of the goals for Arsenal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nice lead going into the second leg, if all goes well should make the quarter finals.

In other news, I'm still sitting on obscene amounts of money so if anyone want to do a ridiculous deal for the very best players - I'm talking 94 rated upwards then get in touch and I can throw cash and players at you like a ninja throws those knife star things (Shrunken?) Hiii-yaaa!

Anyone have an 85+ goal keeper they could loan out to York City. At the beginning of the season i loaned an 85 keeper from Aston Villa, ideally i wanted a keeper higher rated than 85 but i was assured by the villa boss that he would rise soon, so i thought OK, ill take him. Less than 48 hours ago the lad got a +2 and already i have a message saying i need to find a replacement as he is re calling him:eek:

I'm sitting top of the table and having a great season, i'm in the red so am not in a position where by i can get myself a new keeper. This could ruin my season:mad:

If at the start of the season i had been told you can keep him till his rise then ill be re calling him i would have looked elsewhere, to say i feel a bit let down is an under statement, so if anyone could help that would be great.

Anyone have an 85+ goal keeper they could loan out to York City. At the beginning of the season i loaned an 85 keeper from Aston Villa' date=' ideally i wanted a keeper higher rated than 85 but i was assured by the villa boss that he would rise soon, so i thought OK, ill take him. Less than 48 hours ago the lad got a +2 and already i have a message saying i need to find a replacement as he is re calling him:eek:

I'm sitting top of the table and having a great season, i'm in the red so am not in a position where by i can get myself a new keeper. This could ruin my season:mad:

If at the start of the season i had been told you can keep him till his rise then ill be re calling him i would have looked elsewhere, to say i feel a bit let down is an under statement, so if anyone could help that would be great.[/quote']

Ujkani or Gabulov?

Ujkani or Gabulov?

Thanks for the offers guys, Dunc your chairman wont allow either of those out on loan:mad:

Riece thanks for the offer bud, if i cant get a keeper rated 85+, ill defo take you up on Horn, again thanks lads.

Anybody else with a keeper 85+ that they could loan out?

Thanks for the offers guys' date=' Dunc your chairman wont allow either of those out on loan:mad:

Riece thanks for the offer bud, if i cant get a keeper rated 85+, ill defo take you up on Horn, again thanks lads.

Anybody else with a keeper 85+ that they could loan out?[/quote']

Best i can do is a 78.

I have a ton of cash though so would hsppily buy an 85 from external for you to loan - no bother, just PM me who you like?

Thanks for the offers guys' date=' Dunc your chairman wont allow either of those out on loan:mad:

Anybody else with a keeper 85+ that they could loan out?[/quote']

AHH that sucks, lol never did understand the loan thingy

:eek:

Best i can do is a 78.

I have a ton of cash though so would hsppily buy an 85 from external for you to loan - no bother' date=' just PM me who you like?[/quote']

Ed if you could do that for me that would be ace m8, any goal keeper of 85+ would be superb, top man

Best i can do is a 78.

I have a ton of cash though so would hsppily buy an 85 from external for you to loan - no bother' date=' just PM me who you like?[/quote']

Ed if you could do that for me that would be ace m8' date=' any goal keeper of 85+ would be superb, top man[/quote']

Ed if the keeper you're buying is gonna be your second best keeper you won't be able to loan him.

Ed if the keeper you're buying is gonna be your second best keeper you won't be able to loan him.

News to me' date=' i thought as long as you had 3+ keepers you could loan out your second best.

So if I brought a £10K goalkeeper in I still wouldnt beable loan Damian Martinez out? (Not that anybody would want him)[/center']

News to me' date=' i thought as long as you had 3+ keepers you could loan out your second best.

So if I brought a £10K goalkeeper in I still wouldnt beable loan Damian Martinez out? (Not that anybody would want him)[/center']

Nope, in another GW I have Neuer, Courtois, Ter Stegen, Butland and Horn. I can't loan out Courtois. SM don't let you loan out your second best players in each position.

Nope' date=' in another GW I have Neuer, Courtois, Ter Stegen, Butland and Horn. I can't loan out Courtois. SM don't let you loan out your second best players in each position.[/quote']

You can't loan out 90 rated players in most cases so that's not the best of examples

Nope' date=' in another GW I have Neuer, Courtois, Ter Stegen, Butland and Horn. I can't loan out Courtois. SM don't let you loan out your second best players in each position.[/quote']

I second this. I have Marcelo, Alba + Alaba in one GW, and amazingly SM allow me to loan out Alaba.

You can't loan out 90 rated players in most cases so that's not the best of examples

Have Gundogan' date=' Damiao, James, Dzagoev, Paulinho and many others loaned out in this team.

Courtois is the only 90 that I can't add to loan list.

Thinking about it in Spanish Champ 4063 where Im Real Madrid I can loan out Begovic whos second choice to Casillas.

F------ Referees!!!

All the goals I conceded tonight across all 5 of my teams are because of bad refereeing decisions :mad:

Here:

RIETHER goes in with a hard tackle to try to win the ball back.

The referee awards a free kick to Wrexham.

PERIŠIĆ curls the cross in front of the goal.

The ball evades everyone and falls to BÉRIA.

He strikes a shot at goal.

The keeper dives to try to make the save.

GOAL!! - It hits the back of the net.

Elsewhere:

RONALDO goes down very easily under the challenge of Antonio VALENCIA.

The ref gives the penalty to Real Madrid.

RAMOS takes a short run up and tries to place it in the corner.

GOAL!! - It goes in under NEUER.

BUSQUETS tries to tackle CALLEJÓN but gets the man instead of the ball.

Free kick to Real Madrid wide of the penalty area.

RONALDO strikes the free kick underneath the wall.

GOAL!! - The ball goes just inside the post.

Jay Gonzanez steered Bolton Wanderers to victory against fierce rivals Burnley in the Lancashire Derby.

Bolton Wanderers outclassed Burnley and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Fischer scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Heintz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Game took an awful turn in the 37th minute when Umtiti was shown his second yellow but we scored the opener just 5 minutes later, Heintz scoring in the 42nd minute. Fischer then sealed the win in the 89th minute.