• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Manchester City get through to the quarter finals of the champions league after beating Napoli 4-0 on aggregate.

We drew 0-0 with the Italian side last week at the Etihad, tonight we won 0-4 away, Aguero scored in the first half, Van Persie, Kompany and Gerrard all scored in the second half.

We've drawn Wolfsburg in the quarters, the away leg is first, hopefully we will have a decent lead going back to the Etihad.

Sunderland V B. Munich

Manchester United V Chelsea

Arsenal V SS Lazio

Wolfsburg V Manchester City

Ohhhhhh……..

X Side have made a loan offer to X Side for X PLAYER . Loans are season long but the loan can be terminated freely by either club at any time. A player who is out on loan has their wages paid 50% by the parent club and 50% by the club the player is at.

….not seen that before!

Wages are increased too (95 rated players have 100k contracts now)' date=' looks like SM are finally listening to some of the suggestions on the Features and Improvements thread.[/quote']

On balance - it's probably a good idea to prevent 80-player squads being run to the detriment of "true competition"

It does make it harder to run a club in profit if you inherit a club with very few young risers in their ranks...I'm wondering if it will make the game fairer or less so in the log run

Wages are increased too (95 rated players have 100k contracts now)' date=' looks like SM are finally listening to some of the suggestions on the Features and Improvements thread.[/quote']

:eek::eek::eek:

I am actually scared to look at my wage bil.......

Total Wages Per Turn (Inc. 50% contribution toward players out on loan) £1,328,382 or as prefer to think of it over a 38 turn league season, £50,478,535

water-balloon-shock-face.jpg

whiskey.jpg

Tbh I'd keep the <90 rated players contracts the same (so 90 rated = 45k), but above 90.... Personally I think it should be:

91 = 55k (+10)

92 = 75k (+20)

93 = 105k (+30)

94 = 145k (+40)

95 = 195k (+50)

96 = 255k (+60)

I am mad.... :eek::P

Tbh I'd keep the <90 rated players contracts the same (so 90 rated = 45k)' date=' but above 90.... Personally I think it should be:

91 = 55k (+10)

92 = 75k (+20)

93 = 105k (+30)

94 = 145k (+40)

95 = 195k (+50)

96 = 255k (+60)

I am mad.... :eek::P[/quote']

i agree mate. i posted on that subject a while back about restructing the wages.

people who have clubs with every top player had no challenge what so ever.

i have a Dag& Red side with 21 players wage bill around 1M but nutured 21 top players all like 92+. so on average wage is like 50K....very very unrealistic! turning a profit in a 25K stadia and have a 73M bank balance!

;2590187']i agree mate. i posted on that subject a while back about restructing the wages.

people who have clubs with every top player had no challenge what so ever.

i have a Dag& Red side with 21 players wage bill around 1M but nutured 21 top players all like 92+. so on average wage is like 50K....very very unrealistic! turning a profit in a 25K stadia and have a 73M bank balance!

Only problem is, Messi would be on....495k!! :eek:

Not even Eto'o earns that much!!! (earns 50p every second) :P

(though I read somewhere that Arshavin earns 7k for every minute he's played this season :eek::eek::eek:)

Only problem is' date=' Messi would be on....495k!! :eek:

Not even Eto'o earns that much!!! (earns 50p every second) :P

(though I read somewhere that Arshavin earns 7k for every minute he's played this season :eek::eek::eek:)[/quote']

i thought this was appropriate in my OP regarding a structure:

(over 95, +10K a +1 - bit more reasonable than +60K! :eek:)

99- £210,000 per Turn

98-£200,000 per Turn

97-£190,000 per Turn

96-£180,000 per Turn

95-£170,000 per Turn

94-£120,000 per Turn

93-£105,000 per Turn

92-£100,000 per Turn

91- £95,000 per Turn

90- £90,000 per Turn

89- £75,000 per Turn

88-£55,000 per Turn

87-£45,750 per Turn

86-£30,000 per Turn

;2590331']i thought this was appropriate in my OP regarding a structure:

(over 95' date=' +10K a +1 - bit more reasonable than +60K! :eek:)

99- £210,000 per Turn

98-£200,000 per Turn

97-£190,000 per Turn

96-£180,000 per Turn

95-£170,000 per Turn

94-£120,000 per Turn

93-£105,000 per Turn

92-£100,000 per Turn

91- £95,000 per Turn

90- £90,000 per Turn

89- £75,000 per Turn

88-£55,000 per Turn

87-£45,750 per Turn

86-£30,000 per Turn[/quote']

Quite a jump from 94 to 95 there mate!

I personally feel my figures are slightly better as the amount of players rated 90 to the amount that are 99 is exponentially shrinking. Eg. There are 900+ rated 90 + but only about 60 rated 92+. Therefore the wages should also increase exponentially too.

Man City 0-0 Man United

Just like in the other game between the Manchester clubs this season, the game ends at 0-0, nothing much to say about it.

David Silva picked up an injury tonight, will miss league games against Liverpool, Shorpe and Preston and the first leg of the champions league quarter final.

;2590331']i thought this was appropriate in my OP regarding a structure:

(over 95' date=' +10K a +1 - bit more reasonable than +60K! :eek:)

99- £210,000 per Turn

98-£200,000 per Turn

97-£190,000 per Turn

96-£180,000 per Turn

95-£170,000 per Turn

94-£120,000 per Turn

93-£105,000 per Turn

92-£100,000 per Turn

91- £95,000 per Turn

90- £90,000 per Turn

89- £75,000 per Turn

88-£55,000 per Turn

87-£45,750 per Turn

86-£30,000 per Turn[/quote']

Yeah so basically let's kill the game and the small teams.God..Worst propose I've seen in my life

EDIT: If you want to change the structure what about one based on players performances?If Messi gonna score 100 goals...charmain going to give him a top salary+bonuses for his top performances

dropped alot of points recently and due to that slipped down the table to third,

got a good result tonight which puts us back to 2nd in the table, level with first on points but goal difference of one see's us unable to reclaim top spot, monday night games starting again from next week hopefully strength in depth will see us pull clear again of the chasing/surrounding pack

tonight's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. steered Sheffield Wednesday to victory against Stockport County.

Sheffield Wednesday outclassed Stockport County and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Varane had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ganso and Viana were amongst the goalscorers.

Div 2

LEEDS 8 STOKE 4

Leeds win in style

Leeds laid down a significant marker on their claim to the Div 2 title with a scintillating display against struggling Stoke.

The Whites had recorded their biggest ever away win earlier this season at The Britannia , 7-3 the score on that day. Another club record tumbled in this return fixture - the highest scoring league match in Leeds' history.

In a pulsating first half, Stoke struck first and early - Darren Fletcher putting the visitors ahead after 6 minutes.

Leeds immediately hit back and equalised through the first strike of a brilliant Falcao hat-trick just two minutes later.

Club captain Denisov put Leeds up 2-1 after 13 minutes and just before half time, Falcao bagged his second to make it 3-1 at the break.

picture.php?pictureid=3132&albumid=453&dl=1368647632&thumb=1

Falcao United's star man - 20 for the season

Stoke hopes of a comeback were briefly raised when Fletcher scored his and Stoke's second straight from kick-off. 3-2

Then the leaders potent strike force really opened up on the visitors' defence and Leeds scored 4 times in a ten minutes spell - Pisczek (2) Falcao and Giovinco all on target to take the score to 7-2.

The goalfest was still not finished as Stoke then bagged the next two through Owen and Jagielka before Reus slammed home Leeds' 8th to add to his 4 assists in the match.

A baseball score at the end 8-4 to Leeds, with everyone in the Leeds side (except the goalie, naturally) getting an 8,9 or 10.

Leeds manager The Butcher of Montevideo was in bullish mood after his side's stunning display

picture.php?pictureid=3122&albumid=449&dl=1368218607&thumb=1

The Butcher's post match press conference

I knew we had to take maximum points against Leicester and Stoke to show we deserve top spot.

After struggling terribly to win at Filbert Street we had everything go our way this evening and scored from all eight shots on target - which sometimes happens. We play attacking football - so I don't mind that the defence was a bit leaky.

When I saw the other results tonight it certainly confirmed my prediction of where our biggest threats now lie.

Fulham broke clear of the chasing pack with a 4-1 thrashing of Swansea - one of the top teams in the division.

I thought they had a very good side when we played them earlier in the season. I'm glad we have a decent lead over them - as I think their squad is probably better than ours.

The other promotion contenders all faltered and it's tough to pick out the most likely challengers - but I think Newcastle, Swansea and Norwich have the quality to get into the playoffs at least. The last spot is definitely up for grabs for someone like Southampton or Burnley to make a late run and claim it.

Yeah so basically let's kill the game and the small teams.God..Worst propose I've seen in my life

EDIT: If you want to change the structure what about one based on players performances?If Messi gonna score 100 goals...charmain going to give him a top salary+bonuses for his top performances

well obviously other changes would be made to counter that

for starters..

increased stadium limit for successful smaller clubs (stuck at around 25K) to 35K

the game has been far to easy for far to long. ive managed FGR up the leagues with around 90 squad members with little trouble. About time financial management became a major factor. The wage structure before today was absurd. 90 rated players on 45K a week. please.

share a 1-1 with Ozzys Pirates (Bristol Rovers)

tactically a close game, we saw a bit more of the ball, they created more chances but our keeper Marco Amelia had a blinder. MOM.

looks like transfer listing him has got him to pull his socks up.

Benat creating for the clincal Burak Yilmaz to score for us on 49mins, Andy Carroll levelled it up on 71.

Record crowd watches Forest Green Rovers. 5,545 fans turned out to watch Forest Green Rovers against Bristol Rovers breaking the previous home record attendance.

every paying punter helps...only lost 890K today :P

The spanish amigos of Jose Canas, Joan Verdu and Alberto De La Bella helped Burton Albion to a 3-1 win away from home at Barnet.

Verdu and De La Bella (Del Boy) both made there debuts and proved to be instant impacts and now puts us 4 points off a play off spot.

Next up is a huge game v Fleetwood who are currently top of the division. If we can win this is not only will close the gap on the play off spot but it would also mean only 10 points would separate us from 1st place with 11 games to play. With an outside chance of still potentially winning the division this next game is huge in our season.

Home form continues to be an issue at The Emirates :-

Ed Moses was unable to prevent a Arsenal defeat to Everton.

Arsenal slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Everton in their Division 1 fixture.

Thats 10 losses at home, absolutely shocking - yet only 4 lost away.