English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

WOW ive had this Match Engine up to here (my neck)' date=' simply put its a load of horse turd. Absolutely unrealistic
:eek: every week the same story.

[/quote']

really?not surprised they won there!

all your forward runners leaves your midfield wide open against their 4 men!

but the engine was turd today for me too lol

lost 1-2 v Stockport :rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek::mad::mad::mad:

:D

Seems Iv turned my back on MK Dons by joining there fierce rivals Wimbledon

haha. welcome back!

;2600459']really?not surprised they won there!

all your forward runners leaves your midfield wide open against their 4 men!

but the engine was turd today for me too lol

lost 1-2 v Stockport :rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek::mad::mad::mad:

:D

Suppose' date=' but wouldnt it work with my Counter instructions? Or am i over complicating the engine?[/color']

WOW ive had this Match Engine up to here (my neck)' date=' simply put its a load of horse turd. Absolutely unrealistic

:eek: every week the same story.

[img']http://oi41.tinypic.com/3129x5h.jpg[/img]

don't see nothing unrealistic about that....

thing is many many teams week in week out win a game when the opponents have had one or two chances and they have 7-10 chances.

don't see nothing unrealistic about that....

thing is many many teams week in week out win a game when the opponents have had one or two chances and they have 7-10 chances.

Yes that is unrealistic if you ask me' date=' not much of a "surprise result" anymore is it?

:eek:[/color']

Blackpool 3-0 Aston Villa

Blackpool got back to winning ways after one point from previous three games. A more defensive approach was taken from manager Marc Spicer, as they lined up in a 4-1-4-1 formation for the first time this season.

Handanovic (91)

Zabaleta (91) Garay (90) Koscielny (90) Filipe (90)

Meireles (91)

Navas (92) Tevez (93) Asamoah (91) Nani (92)

Eto'o (92)

The game was level at the break, but then the turning point of the match came in the 46th minute as Alex Pato was sent off for Aston Villa for a late challenge on Nani. Blackpool punished them immediately as skipper Carlos Tevez opened the scoring. Ninie minutes later it was 2-0 when Nani scored his ninth league goal of the campaign. The game was over minutes later as Nani became provider for Jesus Navas to score the third.

Top 5 all won so no change at the top. Huge game for at the weekend for our champions league ambition, as we travel to second place Sunderland.

Had a couple of poor offers for Marchisio yesterday, one being a 89 and young 86 and from another club a 90 and a 88, not enough for a soon to be 93 whos in his 20s and has got about 10 years left.

Forget I said he was for sale unless youve got a decent offer.

Will listen to offers for players from the rest of my squad accept from Hart, not desperate to sell any of them though.

tonight's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. steered Sheffield Wednesday to victory against Peterborough United.

Sheffield Wednesday hammered Peterborough United 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Berezutsky scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rincón and Chivu were also amongst the goalscorers.

unfortunately both charlton and reading had good results aswell so doesn't really do anything places wise, i just move above reading now into 2nd by g.d, charlton still got the 4 point gap

also did a quick trade this morning

gervinho who never really cemented a place down in my team the way i would of hoped

left for colchester in exchange for spanish defender san jose+3mil,

deal down to a few contributing factors so happy to get it done so quickly

also if anyone interested in buffon as a swap for a new keeper get in touch, his wages after recent hikes are murdering me financially speaking

Jay Gonzanez steered Bolton Wanderers to victory against Fulham.

Bolton Wanderers beat Fulham 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Mikel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mrzljak and Milik were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good win for us against Fulham who're high up in the table, Milik scores his 3rd goal in 2 matches :D. Podolski returned from his long injury lay-off last night and he started against Fulham. Next up is Barnsley.

Yeovil are looking for a CF' date=' if you got one available and think we can do I deal get in touch.

I maybe a girl, but that does not mean I know f all about football, so no daft offers please.[/quote']

Hannah,

I cant imagine that anyone thinks you know nothing about football because you are a girl, i'm sure the reason is the Leeds signature!

Top 5 in Div 2 all lost :o

Lesson learnt: a 60-70% fit 90 team is better than a 100% fit 88 team :o

I have never experienced this, I have never played unfit players and have beaten a 90 rated with a 86 before.

the fact that for 2 seasons I don't think I have hardly put out a higher rated team in the league, especially this season must show ratings aren't the be all and end all of tactics.

I have never experienced this' date=' I have never played unfit players and have beaten a 90 rated with a 86 before.

the fact that for 2 seasons I don't think I have hardly put out a higher rated team in the league, especially this season must show ratings aren't the be all and end all of tactics.[/quote']

No I meant... Raz had a 60-70% fit 90 rated team.... I had a 90-100% fit 88-89 rated team... I got trashed 1-5 :o

No I meant... Raz had a 60-70% fit 90 rated team.... I had a 90-100% fit 88-89 rated team... I got trashed 1-5 :o

you can look at that in two ways, blame the match engine or bow to Hancock's superior knowledge when he said you know nothing about tactics!;)

I just looked at your match details, I don't claim to know that much about tactics but I do feel I can see why results have happened the way they have.

Millwall had the extra man in midfield and played a def. short passing game at a slow pace which in turn gave them 62% possession.

I find it unusual to lose a game when you achieve more than 60% poss. unless countered well.

combine that with the fact you didn't exploit their lack of full backs by not playing the ball out wide, I find the win expected, another day it might be 2-0 but still 3 points understandably went to Millwall, exactly how you would expect it to go in real life!

I wouldn't worry, you are still going up.

HEREFORD'S fine away form continues, this time a 3-2 win at Newcastle.

2 goals in the 80th & 83rd minute from the home side meant a nervous end to the game but we held on and sent the 2,000 pink shirted away fans home happy.

surprisingly ,no one in the division has a good home record and whilst 9 wins out of our 18 away games is nowhere near the best, conceding only 14 goals from them is the reason for us not being in a relegation battle.

we are having exactly the same season as last season, terrible start and slowly improve and then find ourselves safe from relegation by the time 3 games a week come around.

Chesterfield currently available, not a bad side, plenty to work with but not much depth and only 1.6m in the bank.

could do with someone who is interested in taking a team for the long term as no one else has stuck around since the original manager built a very good side at the beginning.

they will be relegated into div 4 this season.

Ipswich 0-1 Bristol Rovers

Good performance yesterday, managed to grab a 0-1 victory from an Ibai Gomez goal. Both teams we're forced into making changes to their sides due to the monday night match. Was pleased with Adam Campbell, rated only 75 but still managed to set up the goal and achieve a rating of 6, Edgar Davids also played and captained the side but was unable to really get involved and dictate the play.

The result leaves us just 5 points off the play offs and there still being 27 points up for grabs, we've put ourselves right in contention.

There was me thinking i was gonna get a team when i saw there was one available and it had to be the team i hate the most' date='Chesterfield lol[/quote']

think of the satisfaction you will get when you are relegated next month.

otherwise it's 4th div. Northampton as the only other choice.

a bigger and better squad will be available very soon, they are 3 points from the relegation places.

And here I was thinking you are Fulham

I wouldn't mind their squad but I prefer to be out in the countryside with all the greek refugees, I would never give up my caravan for a pretentious apartment in west London anyway.

think of the satisfaction you will get when you are relegated next month.

otherwise it's 4th div. Northampton as the only other choice.

a bigger and better squad will be available very soon' date=' they are 3 points from the relegation places.

And here I was thinking you are Fulham

I wouldn't mind their squad but I prefer to be out in the countryside with all the greek refugees, I would never give up my caravan for a pretentious apartment in west London anyway.[/quote']

Which club do you mean by the bolded part? Northampton or another club?

Which club do you mean by the bolded part? Northampton or another club?

I meant Northampton are bigger than chesterfield.

don't worry, i'm sure the rumours about your chairman a new manager if Bolton don't get promoted isn't true.

In the top 4 divisions only man utd and leeds average 2 points per game and in div 5, where previously teams have topped 100 points and not been promoted, only 3 teams do.

I think this shows just how tough 7777 has become.