English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Newport County dominated much of the play against Southport but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 5 fixture.

Vokes was on the scoresheet for his side.

still managing to get some points here and there! 4 lost games in 13 until now (and has i opened my mouth i'll loose the rest 'till the end of the season :))

still last in div5 though!

Evening all,

After giving things a good think through all day today, this evening could be my last night on SM.

Reason?

Well, not sure if any of you read my thread last night, which I admit now, probably wasn't the best way to vent my frustration, but I had to be heard.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158703

Now, I have played this game for some time now, enjoyed it and most importantly - always stuck to the rules of the game. However to receive a message from SM basically saying I am cheating outraged me to be honest.

I have an idea where this has come from, probably WC 33333, which I have enjoyed a lot but unfortunately there always seems to be a manager being removed from a team or another managers deals reversed.

I am left with 2 choices;

1) Carry on playing the game and paying for Gold Membership, reserving the odd team etc......BUT....I run the risk of being falsely accused again.....which as already falsely warned I could be suspended. If this happens - what a waste of my money and time.

or

2) Leave now, with my head held high, knowing that I played the game the right way, met some great people along the way and was part of some great standard and custom set-ups.

I am not posting this to create attention, just purely so you all know and understand that I have been falsely accused and if I honest find it a bit disrespectful that SM has just taken someone's word for it and given me a warning.

I am waiting to here from one of the Devs, to elaborate more on this accusation, however I could be waiting for some time. To me, It feels like the transfer reversing scenario. Never happened to me mind you but just from what I understand: No matter how genuine the transfer may seem, if one person reports it, then bam......the deal is reversed. In my case, bizarrely I have been accused of having multiple teams in a single gameworld.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if in this case no investigation is carried out by SM and again....bam.....I find myself suspended.

Cheers all - and keep enjoying the game.

Evening all' date='

After giving things a good think through all day today, this evening could be my last night on SM.

Reason?

Well, not sure if any of you read my thread last night, which I admit now, probably wasn't the best way to vent my frustration, but I had to be heard.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158703[/url]

I had this accusation when I was in a GW with a couple of work mates - about 2 years ago. Because all our PCs were in the same office they shared the same/similar IP address.

It's possibly been levelled at you because

a) another family member is playing on the same IP address in the same world

B) I can't think of another reason

c) No, definitely can't think of another reason.

Anyway, if you quit then whoever reported you in order to upset you will have won - so don't give them the satisfaction

I had this accusation when I was in a GW with a couple of work mates - about 2 years ago. Because all our PCs were in the same office they shared the same/similar IP address.

It's possibly been levelled at you because

a) another family member is playing on the same IP address in the same world

B) I can't think of another reason

c) No' date=' definitely can't think of another reason.

Anyway, if you quit then whoever reported you in order to upset you will have won - so don't give them the satisfaction[/quote']

Nope because the manager he was linked to was me.

one more deal done for wednesday, out goes estrada in comes mveumba

still looking at moving out buffon if anyones interested, prepared to take a sizeable overall drop on this guy because as previously mentioned can not afford to keep him anymore

so happy to take (at min 89ov) with either an added outfield player or cash to make up the difference

I don't understand - what's the connection between you that got him the yellow card from SMFA?

Exactly - we both got this message on the same day on the same time:

29 May 2013 22:00

Your account has been linked to another account in the same Game World.

If this happens again then you could be suspended from the game.

Please see the Terms and Conditions for further details.

Blackpool agree fee for Marchisio

Blackpool have agreed a deal with Manchester City to sign Italian International Claudio Marchisio. We are very happy to have signed one of the best central midfielders in the world, and should work very well playing alongside real life team-mate Kwando Asamoah. The deal will cost Blackpool £6.5 million, and will see Japanese International Shinji Kagawa move to Manchester.

marchisiof.jpg

"Claudio is a fantastic addition to my team. He will add huge experience to the squad, and brings a winning mentality. He will also act as a big role model to our younger midfielders like Coquelin and Romulo. I am sad to see Shinji leave as I am a big fan of his. Unfortunately he hasn't had the best of seasons for us, and his first-team opportunities have been limited due to other players performing so well. A move is best for his career, and I wish him the very best for the future".

-Marc Spicer

Kagawa made 58 appearances for Blackpool in the Premiership, scoring 4 goals.

Claudio Marchisio will have a medical tonight, and will be offical unveiled tomorrow morning. There is a good chance he will make his debut in tomorrows game at Sunderland.

Sadly Balotelli has to go.Too hard for me to turn down this lad.

Julian-Draxler-Schalke_zpsc0a09d40.jpg

Also Baines will leave for City...Halilovic and Llorente to come.Pretty happy..I'd pay that for Draxler twice if I'd have the chance anyway!

5 new signings and Zambrano choosing between me and Forest Green.I'm guessing as his team value is higher than mine that i'll get him?That's how its worked in the past when i've lost out on players

ELMANDER, Johan AM,F© 32 88

FÓRMICA, Mauro AM(RLC) 25 87

DANILINHO, Bairros AM,F(RLC) 26 87

PINA, Tomás DM,M© 25 87

NDINGA, Delvin DM,M© 25 87

ZAMBRANO, Carlos D(RC) 23 87

Shinji Kagawa will make his Manchester City debut tonight at deepdale, he come with £6.4M for Claudio Marchisio as you would of seen.

Leighton Baines has come in in a swap for Llorente as the first part of the deal with Millwall, Gael Clichy is favored tonight at left back as Baines isnt fit for the game.

Julian Draxler starts his final game for City before he goes to Millwall with Halilovic for Mario Balotelli.

Vincent Kompany is banned after getting his 5th booking against Shorpe.

Squad im going with tonight:

727299_Manchester_City.jpg

Prediction:

Preston 1-2 Man City

Wouldnt be that surprised if we lose though, COME ON CITY.

Need keep the pressure on for 4th, lets try finish where Arsenal do!

tonight's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. steered Sheffield Wednesday to victory against fierce rivals Doncaster Rovers.

Sheffield Wednesday outclassed Doncaster Rovers and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Nainggolan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ganso was also on the scoresheet for his side.

ideye also managed to get himself sent off, but thankfully it was two yellows, so he's only going to miss the game he would of anyways due to fitness

also charlton slipped up tonight, so the gap at the top is cut to only 1point now

Facing a much stronger Leyton Orient side, I decided to change formation/tactics and it paid off!!!

Morecambe beat Leyton Orient 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Odoi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Russell was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Russell scores again, what a signing he has been for me! B)

Anyways, we are now joint 2nd with Notts County on 67 points and only 4 points behind league leaders York City.

Div 2

GILLINGHAM 0 LEEDS 3

The rot is stopped

After a miserable run of 3 consecutive defeats Leeds got back to winning ways with a hard fought win over the Gills.

Giovinco put the leaders ahead after 28 minutes from a Falcao assist - but it was deep into the second half before the visitors made the game safe.

A sustained Gills onslaught early in the second half saw Leeds thankful to keeper Ruffier for a string of important saves.

On 57 minutes Marvin "The Martian" Martin got Leeds second goal and then saw red for a second bookable offence after 74 minutes.

With just 2 minutes remaining one of Leeds' brightest stars this season, David Alaba got the third goal, his fifth of the season from defence and Leeds' 100th of the season.

A 12 point gap now cushions Leeds from second placed West Ham and, with just 24 points left to play for, the Whites might possibly clinch the title with 3-4 more wins.

First up is a tough home fixture against Bolton on Monday.

Div 2

GILLINGHAM 0 LEEDS 3

The rot is stopped

After a miserable run of 3 consecutive defeats Leeds got back to winning ways with a hard fought win over the Gills.

Giovinco put the leaders ahead after 28 minutes from a Falcao assist - but it was deep into the second half before the visitors made the game safe.

A sustained Gills onslaught early in the second half saw Leeds thankful to keeper Ruffier for a string of important saves.

On 57 minutes Marvin "The Martian" Martin got Leeds second goal and then saw red for a second bookable offence after 74 minutes.

With just 2 minutes remaining one of Leeds' brightest stars this season, David Alaba got the third goal, his fifth of the season from defence and Leeds' 100th of the season.

A 12 point gap now cushions Leeds from second placed West Ham and, with just 24 points left to play for, the Whites might possibly clinch the title with 3-4 more wins.

First up is a tough home fixture against Bolton on Monday.

Blackpool 3-1 Sunderland

Blackpool take a huge step to qualify for next seasons Champions League with a cruicial win at Sunderland, who were a palce above us in second before kick-off. Claudio Marchisio made his debut hours after joining the club, a risk as he hasnt trained with us once yet.

Handanovic (91)

Zabaleta (91) Koscielny (90) Garay (90)

Navas (92) Tevez (93) Asamoah (91) Marchisio (92) Nani (92)

Eto'o (92) Walcott (91)

Blackpool were awarded a free-kick in the first minute of the game, and Tevezs delivery was headed home by his fellow Argentine Garay. The lead was doubled in the 16th minute as Navas scored his second goal in two games. The game was over before the half hour after Tevez smahed one in from 25 yards, earning him the MOM award. Sunderland scored a late conselation through Jeremy Menez.

Delighted with the lads tonight. We started briliantly and controlled the game throughout. Marchisio adapted surprisingly well to our style, and playing alongside his former team mate Asamoah really helped him. We are close to our goal of Champions League football, but we are focused on the next game. We will host United on Wednesday and do everything we can to make the title race interesting again!

-Marc Spicer