• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Chelsea are looking to move a couple of players on:

David VÍLLA - ST 31 94 (Ready made 20-goal-a-season striker)

Patrice EVRA - LB 32 93 (A steady Left back for any club)

Giuseppe ROSSI - ST 26 91 (Versatile Striker/ Midfielder)

Petr ČECH - GK 31 92 (Petr Cech. OP. Nuff said)

I dont have any issues with the players they have been brilliant but need to freshen up a bit.

Respectable P/E bids appreciated. :D

I dont have any issues with the players they have been brilliant but need to freshen up a bit.

Dont think so, all were part of a side what got relegated and Villa and Rossi couldnt score 20 goals between them this season (league). :P

Very interested in bringing David Villa to Bloomfield Road. Ill send you a PM and we can try and make a deal :)

Bit late but had to share Rushden's highlight in a average season, winning 6-0 with Lincoln. Bit shocked by the result as am in the middle of a player reshuffle and half the team were either half fit or back up players!

Am hoping to raise £8m in the next couple of days so anyone selling 87+ players (except Goalkeepers) let me know.

Bit late but had to share Rushden's highlight in a average season' date=' winning 6-0 with Lincoln. Bit shocked by the result as am in the middle of a player reshuffle and half the team were either half fit or back up players!

Am hoping to raise £8m in the next couple of days so anyone selling 87+ players (except Goalkeepers) let me know.[/quote']

Ricky Alvarez (88 rated winger from Inter Milan) available for cash from Blackpool. Looking for a little bit higher than £8mill, as hes a very good player and international for Agentina.

Bit late but had to share Rushden's highlight in a average season' date=' winning 6-0 with Lincoln. Bit shocked by the result as am in the middle of a player reshuffle and half the team were either half fit or back up players!

Am hoping to raise £8m in the next couple of days so anyone selling 87+ players (except Goalkeepers) let me know.[/quote']

Beltrame Wesley (88) Can leave for £6m. In many teams cases you should make a profit when selling him back. Also Yacine Brahimi (87) available for £5.5m :)

Cheap bargains! Would be a shame to let them go to external, knowing someone would probably pay way more in 10 weeks

Dont think so' date=' all were part of a side what got relegated and Villa and Rossi couldnt score 20 goals between them this season (league). :P[/quote']

David Villa has 20 goals and 21 assists this season at a struggling side no mean feat. Rossi has scored many whilst playing a bit part role in the side as well. 2 excellent players.

BREAKING NEWS

TVNR-2010-08-23-07h10m21s129.jpg

35895.jpg

Has Jordi Alba wore the Red & White for the last time?

Southampton are in late night talks over a possible deal with an unknown club which may see club-captain Jordi Alba leave the club. More when we get more information, back to you Kirsty. The question is, if the deal goes through will Southampton live to regret it?

After 150 games decide to left my B'burn.The reason is not that we relegate,I wanted a new challange in the low divisions and from a long time I was looking for a team in Div.4 or Div.5 In the last weeks wasn't very active and hope now with Rotherdam to back in the forums

Think I've done good jod,get them in Div.2 and in the first season with them win promotion to Div.1,there spend 1 very good season but that season was bad for us maybe because I don't have much time for games.B'burn have good players+around 20M in the bank and think that it would be easy for the new manager to back them in Div.1

After 150 games decide to left my B'burn.The reason is not that we relegate' date='I wanted a new challange in the low divisions and from a long time I was looking for a team in Div.4 or Div.5 In the last weeks wasn't very active and hope now with Rotherdam to back in the forums

Think I've done good jod,get them in Div.2 and in the first season with them win promotion to Div.1,there spend 1 very good season but that season was bad for us maybe because I don't have much time for games.B'burn have good players+around 20M in the bank and think that it would be easy for the new manager to back them in Div.1[/quote']

Sad to see you leave - you did a good job and I'm sure you'll get a new job. There are a few under fire in EC7777:)

York City 1-3 Port Vale

Incredible stuff from my lads as we continue our stunning form, had to play both my brothers this week and swept them both aside :D Beating the league leaders away from home our best result yet.

Club Message

After their result against York City, Port Vale are now unbeaten in 19 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Port Vale have now won 6 games in a row after beating York City setting a new club record.

Promotion now a major possibility for Port Vale which would be an incredible achievement considering we were just 2 points off bottom when i took charge.

Rotherham United 2-2 Torquay United

7' 1-0 W.BEN YEDDER

16' 1-1 R.ROCHINA

53' 2-1 Y.SAGBO

64' 2-2 T.INUI

Get a draw in my first game with Rotherham,we are on lot of points from relegation zone and these matches are only to see which tactic we will use.Didn't plan to make transfers soon just because most players are TB but Malouda,Gera and Demel would leave us in the future

York City 1-3 Port Vale

Incredible stuff from my lads as we continue our stunning form' date=' had to play both my brothers this week and swept them both aside :D Beating the league leaders away from home our best result yet.

Promotion now a major possibility for Port Vale which would be an incredible achievement considering we were just 2 points off bottom when i took charge. [/center']

not bad Josh :o

Man City 1-0 Arsenal

City edged Arsenal at the Etihad tonight, Shinji Kagawa got the winner after 62 minutes for us.

I went with the same formation and starting eleven that beat them 0-4 at the Emirates on Tuesday.

David Silva got a 3 week injury tonight, returns on the 4th July, first game of the season will be on the 6th so if he isnt quite fit he might after miss the first, will see.

Away to Blackpool last game of the season, they need win to make sure they keep 2nd.

tonight's match report

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James earned a draw with Sheffield Wednesday against Carlisle United.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Sheffield Wednesday and Carlisle United in their Division 3 fixture.

Srna scored the only goal for Sheffield Wednesday and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

just glad i managed a draw tonight as i had a rather stupid moment of changing my tactics to an untested setup across my three teams and both the other results weren't exactly great results

however saying that a draw was a fair result in tonights fixture stats almost identical and i nearly snatched it but ideye's second half goal was ruled offside unfortunately

table hasn't updated yet but its safe to say that charlton are now champions, congrats to them there was a lot of shuffling and chasing this season between myself and them but they pulled it togehter were it matter towards the final run in, also with reading winning and me drawing we are both level on points but i'm in second due to a better goal difference

back to tried and tested for the last two games of the season and hopefully i can hold on to 2nd place as i really don't fancy running through the play offs considering my two injuries to first teamers