English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Morecambe return stars

Morecambe have sent the 2 players back to their parent club after a successful season with the club. Both have been fantastic this season for us and deserve some credit for how well Morecambe have done. Sure they will both be missed.

46327.jpg

Manolo GABBIADINI from Aston Villa

Games - 20 (3) / Goals - 13 / Assists - 8 / MOM - 6 / Av P - 7.58

34438.jpg

Alexander ESSWEIN from Manchester City

Games - 20 (3) / Goals - 8 / Assists - 11 / MOM - 3 / Av. P - 7.41

Would just like to thank them both for accepting to join us on loan and helping us achieve promotion this season. They have both been fantastic, just a shame we cannot afford to have them on a permanent deal. Would also like to thank Mr Active at City and Frozen at Villa for letting these 2 guys spend the last few months at here. Morecambe would like to wish them both the best in the future.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Blackpool secure second place!

Blackpool have finished the season in second place, equaling our best finish which was set in Season One. Some of the fringe players were given a game against Manchester City, and came out with a creditable 1-1 draw.

Handanovic (91)

Sokratis (89) Koscienly (90) Taiwo (88)

Vela (89) Willian (91) Meireles (91) Danilo (89) Filipe (90)

McBean (77) Almeida (88)

18 year old Jack McBean made his debute for the club, and he set up the opener for Hugo Almeida. The Portugese international will be sold in the off season, so exits on a high. City equalised late on through Robin van Persie.

So we finish second on Goal Difference. A huge part of that goes down to the defence, who have been superb all season. Only Shorpe conceded fewer goals than us, and +23 is the best Goal Difference we have ever had at Blackpool out of five seasons.

Team of the Round will hopefully be up later tonight, whilst I watch Italy v Japan. I may do a team of the season aswell if nobody minds :)

Div 2

LEEDS 2 MK DONS 2

Dons showed great spirit to fight back from 0-2 down after half an hour to grab a point at Leeds.

Leeds rested strikers Falcao and Reus due to lack of fitness - but put out an otherwise full strength team.

Alaba sent the 37,000 crowd in to party mode by heading home his 9th of the season from a corner after 28 minutes.

picture.php?pictureid=3259&albumid=453&dl=1371415761&thumb=1

Alaba - 9 from full back for the season and another MOM performance

The match looked dead and buried after Alaba turned provider for the diminutive Giovinco to head home powerfully just five minutes later.

After 35 mins the dangerous Kozak pulled one back to leave visitors 1-2 down at half time

MK Dons were fighting for their playoff lives - and what a fight they made of it.

Kozak went close a few times as Dons dominated the second half. With just 13 minutes remaining Kozak drilled a pass through the Leeds defence for Saviola to bundle the ball through Ruffier's legs from close range

News from the other matches meant that Dons were holding on to a top 6 finish and they held Leeds out to deservedly claim a point.

picture.php?pictureid=3125&albumid=449&dl=1368218607&thumb=1

Leeds Manager, The Butcher of Montevideo, reflected on a good season.

It was very satisfying to win this division by some distance - we've been strong all season. All our players have had good stats and we've set a lot of club records. We also got to a Cup final for the first time,

We simply had to go up at the first attempt - otherwise we'd have to sell all our best players to survive.

That said, we get just £2m for finishing top - which is pretty meagre and still leaves us £11m in the red. We made more for 1 match at Wembley that we lost - which seems bizarre.

We're going to have sell at least one player to start next season in Div 1 with cash in the bank - so all our 89s and 90s are available for the right price.

Lass Diarra joins Blackpool

Blackpool have wasted little time spending the money that was raised from selling Ricky Alvarez last night. Less than 24 hours later the club is delighted to announce that French International Lass Diarra will be joining the club.

The 28 year old, former Real Madrid man, will join for a fee of £13million from Aston Villa.

"Its great to have another experience lad join the club. He will be pushing Asamoah and Meireles for game time, and the competition should improve

all three of them. I would also like to thank Aston Villa for waiting for the me

to raise the funds".

-Marc Spicer

The arrival of Diarra means that the club may have to sell Brazil International Borges Romulo, and we will listen to any offers for him.

1273760367.jpg

Wolves Chairman to begin conference regarding their relegation from the Premier League and current manager Ryan Grosvenor's position at the club.

Welcome to the relegation party. :(

Hope your still around to compete in the championship next season though. Not beat me to the title mind :D

Team Of The Round

Heres my team of the week for the final game of the season. I've had a look at games from all five divisions, with Division one and four having the majority of players this tme around.

Andres

(Hartlepool)

----Gunter-------Puyol---Ewerton---Tabanou

(Macclesfield)-(West Brom)-(Burton)--(Plymouth)

--Salvio--------Juardo--------Vietto------Capel----

(Derby)-----(Nott Forest)----(Stoke)---(Blackburn)

--Kelvin-------Dentinho--

--(Bury)-------(Fulham)--

Div1

Div2

Div3

Div4

Div5

Player Of The Round

jrvz.jpg

This weeks player of the round is Diego Capel of Blackburn Rovers. The Spainish winger scored a hat-trick in a 5-3 victory over Nottingham Forest, and also grabbed an assist. Blackburn fans will be hoping that Capel can continue this kind of form next season as they try to achieve promotion back to the Premiership. Dentinho of Fulham was a close second, the Brazilian scoring a hat-trick against Southampton in Division 2.

I will try and do one team of the whole season if I get time, but im working the next few days so might not be done until Monday. Or I might make a poll and everyone can vote for there player of the season for each division :)

Nicholas Fursse earned a draw with Swindon Town against fierce rivals Yeovil Town.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Swindon Town and Yeovil Town in their Division 3 fixture.

Stalemate against Yeovil but its enough for us to sneak into 6th place at the expense of Ipswich, whom we beat 3-1 at the weekend.

A great achievement for our small club to reach the play-offs; especially following last season's promotion from Division 4.

The semi-final is tomorrow so not much time to prepare or rest players but we will go into the match with an open mind and I will tell my players to just enjoy the occasion.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has been promoted.

good luck to those in the play-offs.

especially -

Fleetwood, Johan has taken his time building his squad with risers and investing his profits wisely, good to see he has been rewarded.

York, Wayne gets his 2nd title in 2 seasons but getting 3 out of 3 will be an amazing feat as i think this will be the hardest division to get out of next season.

Charlton, Steve , in his first full season with the clubhas turned a previously under achieving side into title winners.

Leeds & Man utd, Richard and Rick might have had top rated players at their disposal but there are plenty of examples every season that this alone wont bring you trophies.

HEREFORD finish the season with a fine performance at promoted West ham (well done Hyina) , we had to settle for a 0-0 draw after an awful decision by the lino that ruled out one effort and a missed penalty meant the 5,000 away fans didnt get a suprise victory but went home celebrating another 9th place finish which matches our achievement from last season.

Very pleased with this because we had a lower rated squad, the difficulty in getting in high rated loans combined with some of our older players dropping in their ratings could have led to a relegation battle.

it looks like 6 big clubs will be leaving div 1 this season, so i dont see next season being any harder, so with some kind managers loaning us 3 good players, we hope to stay in div 2 beyond next season.

A.R.S.E. CUP FINAL

HULL V WREXHAM. 1-1 HULL win 5-3 on penalties.

Congratulations HULL CITY.

I joined 7777 with about 18 games gone in the first season, i remember being 23rd in div 4 with an awful squad.

I am currently locked inside ' the load of bull' with the rest of the caravan site, we are under strict police orders not to leave until given permission to do so, at least we have Donna's kebabs to keep us going for a while.

The refugee centre is also under lock down and all building work has been stopped and the area sealed off.

Bertie and Maud didnt attend last night's match in London and it was strange that the 4 supporters coaches from the refugee centre havn't arrived home yet.

The amusement arcade is also closed, leaving around 80 children no where but school to go to.

there are plenty of rumours flying around but no one knows for sure what is happening, i wouldn't bother putting on sky news if i was you either, as the media are not being allowed near the place.

:eek:

Stupidly, I didn't realise my squad numbers, sold one to many players and now I'm a bit stuck! ops!

21 players and £1.7m in debt.

So if anyone wants to place a bid for any of my players, offering 2 for 1 then I would be very greatful as I need to make a few changes for the new season in div3.

Msg me if your interested. cheers

Leeds United - End of Season Sale

I have just added a number of good players to the transfer list - although we are unlikely to sell them all.

I have put asking prices that I think are fair for the GW and not out of line with what other managers have asked for their players in the past.

£15m -£20m is the price range.

Please take a look at the Transfer List to see if any of them are of interest to you.

I'm looking to sell at least one of them to clear the club's debt and the best offer I get at/over the asking price will secure the player.

Will also consider p/e offers

Once our debt is cleared the other players remaining will be taken off the Transfer List

POSSIBLE TEAMS AVAILABLE BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON-

Bristol C, Div 2, been offered 5 days ago.

W.B.A. shame to see the manager lose interest, has logged into SM but not this team for 24 days.

Stockport, 19 days

Cambridge 13 days

hopefully Ed will change his mind but if not, i hope Arsenal & WBA can go to someone who has been in 7777 for a decent amount of time.

POSSIBLE TEAMS AVAILABLE BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON-

Bristol C' date=' Div 2, been offered 5 days ago.

W.B.A. shame to see the manager lose interest, has logged into SM but not this team for 24 days.

Stockport, 19 days

Cambridge 13 days

hopefully Ed will change his mind but if not, i hope Arsenal & WBA can go to someone who has been in 7777 for a decent amount of time.[/quote']

Been here from the start, but I personally don't think I can progress any further with Huddersfield. Since I promoted I struggled to be anywhere near the play-offs. Hopefully a big job opportunity like Arsenal comes my way, if not, then I'll have to consider my future with the Terriers.

You can put me on the shortlist to be the next Arsenal manager. Even though I'm doing well with Charlton I've always wanted to be the Arsenal manager on any setup.

I'm still interested in the job. I started here in Season 3 with Macclesfield for a few games on GM but returned near the end of Season 4 with Charlton and have just won Division 3 this season. As a fan of Arsenal I would be very loyal to the club and guarantee I would manage them for over 200 games at least. If I got the job I would like it if a forumer would be the next Charlton manager and carry on my good work with the club.

Shorpe finish 8th. Highest position we have ever finished in division 1 :D

I'm sure that is Europe next season for some extra revenue.

Also for another season we conceded the least amount of goals in division 1

Season 3 we conceded 46 goals- finished 11th

Season 4- 59 goals conceded- Finished 17th

Season 5 -42 goals conceded finished 8th

So we are a team who don't conceded many goals :)