English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Right, here we go.........

I am about to leave my post at Arsenal. Very curious as to where the Job Offer will go.

Couple of myths I just want to clear up as I've had a fair few PM's:-

1. I really like EC7777

2. I like being the Arsenal Manager

3. I have not had a fall out with anyone

Now the truths:-

1. Arsenal remains one of the top jobs in any EC.

2. They are in very very good shape

3. They have lots of money

4. I havent "destroyed" them

Bottom line, competative GW's need to keep thier steam up, I've had a really good spin at Arsenal, loved every second but it is time to let someone else have a go - simple as that. I can't stand it when people simply hog a club, the time feels right. A new man /woman will no doubt look to put their mark oin the side and that can only be a good thing.

I meanwhile will likely chance my arm at another club, in the lowest division, when the right opportunity comes up. I would love to manage another top side at some poitn in the future.

Essentially EC7777 is an excellent GW and I recommend it to anyone that wants a decent EC challenge full of active and good people.

Right, lets see what happens...........

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Is the Histon manager on the forum?

He's got the offer even though he's only been in charge since November

Histon manager has the Arsenal job offer' date=' don't think he's a forumer.[/quote']

Anyone sent him a PM to let him know the forum is here and he shoudl get involved?

Quite fancy that Histon job, kinda thing I am looking for

Juan Mata: "I want to leave"

"In a shocking statement on Thursday, Bolton Captain Juan Manuel Mata came out and said that he wants to leave the club. Mata has been Bolton's talisman this season, a season which saw him score 14 goals and assist the same amount while also picking up 10 Man of the Match awards and saw him being promoted to Captain ahead of Jeremy Toulalan. What is going on at Bolton?

Id love to get into this setup' date=' preferably lowest ranking teams...is there a queue or is it basically, first come first serve?[/quote']

pretty much first come first serve if you see a free team then take it if you want;)

also in other sheff wed related news highly talented brazilian mid douglas costa will be moving from div3(2) straight to the prem as man united came in with an offer that was waiting for me when i logged in a littel while ago, not exactly what i was after but the offer in its whole was just to good to turn down.

sorry to see you leave Arsenal Ed, i thought you were the best man to keep them away from winning the title and letting others have a chance of winning it.

i'm glad to see Histon have the offer, there are plenty of deserving managers out there but he is their longest serving manager with 77 games, came 7th this season and has put together/kept a good squad.

he has been on SM nearly 5 years and most importantly in that time- 19 jobs -1462 matches, not many can match that , some in this set up would need 300 jobs before they get to manage that many games.

Wolves Plan Exodus.

sorry ryan, Mr Robert Nesta Marley beat you to it by over 30 years!

Wolves agree fee's for their first summer signings.

Adem Ljajic will leave Wolves for Bristol Rovers.

Virgil Van Dijk and Andy Carroll will go the other way.

Japanese youngster Shinya Yajima will go for maximum and will sign for Bristol Rovers as part of the deal.

3 separate deals as Chairmen are being douches. So they aren't suspicious.

Ljajic will go to Rovers for Carroll and £3.8M. Then Wolves will pay CV for Van Dijk, then Rovers will bid maximum for Yajima.

Team Of The Round

Heres my team of the week for the final game of the season. I've had a look at games from all five divisions' date=' with Division one and four having the majority of players this tme around.

Andres

(Hartlepool)

----Gunter-------Puyol---Ewerton---Tabanou

(Macclesfield)-(West Brom)-(Burton)--(Plymouth)

--Salvio--------Juardo--------Vietto------Capel----

(Derby)-----(Nott Forest)----(Stoke)---(Blackburn)

--Kelvin-------Dentinho--

--(Bury)-------(Fulham)--

Div1

Div2

Div3

Div4

Div5

Player Of The Round

jrvz.jpg

This weeks player of the round is Diego Capel of Blackburn Rovers. The Spainish winger scored a hat-trick in a 5-3 victory over Nottingham Forest, and also grabbed an assist. Blackburn fans will be hoping that Capel can continue this kind of form next season as they try to achieve promotion back to the Premiership. Dentinho of Fulham was a close second, the Brazilian scoring a hat-trick against Southampton in Division 2.

I will try and do one team of the whole season if I get time, but im working the next few days so might not be done until Monday. Or I might make a poll and everyone can vote for there player of the season for each division :)

Much appreciation from my goalkeeper comes your way... he said he was delighted to accept this award!!!

Breaking News!!!

Coentrao and James Rodriguez both spotted at Elland Road.

More to follow...

Now that's what you call "keeping a lid on it"

All the discretion of Mike Tyson with a hang over - that's West Ham for you...:)

It's just the media making mischief. Don't believe a word

Now that's what you call "keeping a lid on it"

All the discretion of Mike Tyson with a hang over - that's West Ham for you...:)

It's just the media making mischief. Don't believe a word

Hey you never know! They could be sight-seeing! :P

What can you see in Leeds anyway?

Arsenal job.

I asked Steve of Histon what his plans were and if he didnt mind not rejecting them if he wanted to stay with Histon.

at the moment he thinks he will stay with them, so i have suggested a way of having a long serving manager take them on.

if he agrees then i'll post on here and the games newsfeed with further news.

i also sent a message to Bob at Crawley asking him not to reject the bristol c job without a message on here, hopefully it will save having another episode like last night.

what happened last night?

whoever had the job offer didnt want it and rejected it, then a timewaster came in and took over , only to quit immediately.

now the job is on offer again, which, in theory, could tie it up for 7 days.

Arsenal job,

after speaking to Steve and Ed, we thought a good way to do this is for anyone who would like it , to send me a private message on the forum declaring your interest by 5am sunday.

i will then pass on those who fit the bill to Ed, by that i mean those who havnt had 5 clubs in 7777 or have only played a handful of games in 7777 or has a club history of 5 matches per job etc.

Ed will then pass on 3 names to Steve, who will then make his choice and can offer you the job on Sunday/ monday.

this should make it a fair and quick way and i hope no one is unhappy with this.

UPDATE-12.40pm , we now have a 2 or 3 on the list that i think others will be happy with them getting the job, so i think i have to say thank you but sorry to those who would like to join the set up with Arsenal but are not currently in it at the moment.

Arsenal job' date='

after speaking to Steve and Ed, we thought a good way to do this is for anyone who would like it , to send me a private message on the forum declaring your interest by 5am sunday.

i will then pass on those who fit the bill to Ed, by that i mean those who havnt had 5 clubs in 7777 or have only played a handful of games in 7777 or has a club history of 5 matches per job etc.

Ed will then pass on 3 names to Steve, who will then make his choice and can offer you the job on Sunday/ monday.

this should make it a fair and quick way and i hope no one is unhappy with this.[/quote']

Yeah good idea mate.