English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Southampton's approach for Dale Jennings failed yesterday after failing to agree terms with Cheltenham Town.

Had a scout in the Cheltenham U20's match the other day to watch him, he was impressed, especially on how quick he was on his feet. They weren't ready for the quick sale, even offered a deal which would make them break even on his career but they refused. We will continue on our hunt for new talent and some old guard for the first XI.

Yashuito Endo has been seen in Southampton, possible deal or just enjoying the night life Southampton has. Frimpong is always out there!

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Big Ups' date=' Mash Ups, Paper C-Ups -whatever the kids use these days to "Up" someone - to Smut for sorting the management merrygo round out.

Good man - well done mate.[/quote']

UP YOURS, is the phrase i hear most when the kids talk to me!

i cant wait for the new Arsenal manager to find out there is still a contractual agreement for Arsenal to buy peter crouch for 20M before july 31st.

I am currently locked inside ' the load of bull' with the rest of the caravan site' date=' we are under strict police orders not to leave until given permission to do so, at least we have Donna's kebabs to keep us going for a while.

The refugee centre is also under lock down and all building work has been stopped and the area sealed off.

Bertie and Maud didnt attend last night's match in London and it was strange that the 4 supporters coaches from the refugee centre havn't arrived home yet.

The amusement arcade is also closed, leaving around 80 children no where but school to go to.

there are plenty of rumours flying around but no one knows for sure what is happening, i wouldn't bother putting on sky news if i was you either, as the media are not being allowed near the place.

:eek:[/quote']

thanks for all your messages of concern.

we finally were let out at 8 this morning, luckily the bar and cafe were fully stocked in preparation for this weekends end of season party. they will need to re stock today though, a lot of us ran up some hefty tabs.

whilst it was a worry not knowing what was happening, we had some lovely comfort food, having your lips around Donna's warm kebabs takes away all the worries in the world.:)

it seems as though the taxman, import/export duty guys, police, greek police and a couple of government departments all had court orders to search all property under Bertie's name.

i'm off to get some sleep and will keep you informed when i know more.

The offer for Hugo ALMEIDA of Blackpool from Oldham Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He should do well with Oldham, who are in the division 5 play-offs. Always intended to sell Almeida when I swapped him for Matri, only did the deal to get Koscienly :D

Championship Season 6

Top 8 Teams

Team - Average Rating - Total Value

Chelsea - 93 - 372.3M (Relegated)

Newcastle United - 90 - 248.8M

Fulham - 90 - 219.5M (In the Play Off Final)

Wolves - 90 - 201.5M (Relegated)

Sheffield Wednesday - 89 - 174.0M (Promoted)

Norwich City - 89 - 156.0M

Birmingham City - 89 - 154.6M

Middlesbrough - 89 - 141.6M (In the Play Off Final)

Got bored haha. Be interesting how it all changes over the close season.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ09i9_qZMfKrRpz0wFBUTPBAtgLSSDjwo9MkfglbgJk_Ne1D2y_ij_w

Lots of in's and out's over the second half of the season and it appears to have had a drastic effect on my league form, losing 14 of the last 22 only winning just 4. Seems to coincide with selling my keeper and putting Leali between the sticks. Could be a coincidence but who knows. May look to recruit a keeper for next season if my chairman will loosen the purse strings.

Managed to get a lot of the older players out: Brama, Postiga, Domizzi, Yobo, Djourou and Del Piero

Brought in some younger fresher faces that will hopefully be able to compete next season: T.Klose, A.Ademi, F.Avenatti, A.Mitrovic, Ruben Garcia, M.Peybernes, T.Hemed, Jon Williams, S.Cristoforo, C.Coady, N.Curti, D.Jennings, M. Stendera

Some obviously wont be ready to step up next season but got a bunch of good upcoming talent that for a tiny club like Cheltenham should put us in a good position moving forward.

Championship Season 6

Top 8 Teams

Team - Average Rating - Total Value

Chelsea - 93 - 372.3M (Relegated)

Newcastle United - 90 - 248.8M

Fulham - 90 - 219.5M (In the Play Off Final)

Wolves - 90 - 201.5M (Relegated)

Sheffield Wednesday - 89 - 174.0M (Promoted)

Norwich City - 89 - 156.0M

Birmingham City - 89 - 154.6M

Middlesbrough - 89 - 141.6M (In the Play Off Final)

Got bored haha. Be interesting how it all changes over the close season.

Bit confused what this list is? :confused::o

Bit confused what this list is? :confused::o

The top 8 teams that will be in div 2 next season, although 1 will be promoted.

but looking at the 7 clubs that have left the division this season, it wont be any different from this season, possibly a little easier as 3 high rated teams went down.

Hello everyone,

I've been the manager of Altrincham for the last three seasons and I've finally joined the forum.

I've been meaning to get more involved so thanks to Hancock for finally pushing me into it.

I hope I can be a useful member, although it might take me a while to get up to speed.

Nice to meet you all.

Hello everyone' date='

I've been the manager of Altrincham for the last three seasons and I've finally joined the forum.

I've been meaning to get more involved so thanks to Hancock for finally pushing me into it.

I hope I can be a useful member, although it might take me a while to get up to speed.

Nice to meet you all.[/quote']

welcome Allen,

impressive record at Altrincham.

Given the current interest in people wanting to join 7777' date=' does anyone have the time to set up a waiting list and then to contact managers who have the job offer and those that want to join?[/quote']

not a bad idea the only problem i could see arising from this is having the constant "i wanna join" blah blah eventually starting to make its way onto the thread.

and personally apart from possibly whats happening with the arsenal job i think it should just be left how it is, i mean yeah your gonna get the 5 minutes overlapper's every now and again but i think as soon as it starts to become too organised it'll start to detract from the gameworld ala' to many chefs and all that, after all sometimes the randomers who pick up teams do really well

plus i don't think anyone wants to start to turn it into almost a "members only club" kinda setup, as the way its going at the moment is working pretty well

Given the current interest in people wanting to join 7777' date=' does anyone have the time to set up a waiting list and then to contact managers who have the job offer and those that want to join?[/quote']

Only problem we can't keep editing it and incorporate into the first post on this thread so it'd be a pain having to spend ages searching for the list.

I'm going to start putting together an updated list of all the managers and forumers in 7777 now.

Could you not use this time to do the Div 2 rules for PR? :P

In other news Coentrao and James Rodriguez's agents both confirmed that their clients will be leaving Upton Park/Olympic Stadium and will both sign for 1 Div 1 team.

More to follow.

The top 8 teams that will be in div 2 next season' date=' although 1 will be promoted.

but looking at the 7 clubs that have left the division this season, it wont be any different from this season, possibly a little easier as 3 high rated teams went down.[/quote']

:( I got 89 too :( (With an 85 and 86 in the team)

In other news Coentrao and James Rodriguez's agents both confirmed that their clients will be leaving Upton Park/Olympic Stadium and will both sign for 1 Div 1 team.

More to follow.

I won't need my crystal ball for which side that is :rolleyes:

waiting list-

what i had in mind was someone personally makes a note of who wants to join.

then asks whoever has the job offer, are you going to take it and if they say no, then ask them to wait a day before rejecting it.

they then inform the waiting list who has the job offer and they can take it from there if they wish to ask to be offered the job.

i didnt want any formal decision making on the forum or a thread devoted to it, although i would like to see a similar thing to the Arsenal job ,happen with all the very big clubs.

i would hate to have someone new go on club search, type in chelsea and be lucky enough to have the chance with them in this set up without having a clue what 7777 is about.