• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Only problem we can't keep editing it and incorporate into the first post on this thread so it'd be a pain having to spend ages searching for the list.

I can edit the first post,but someone else need to post the thing i need to post onto first post.

Anyway,i just apply my interest for Arsenal job. I've been with Orient since May 2011,more than 200 games with them and i just think i need new environment. Hope i get chosen

Blackpool end of season Awards

Blackpool celebrated the end of the league season by holding a party and an award show for its players and staff. Individual awards were given to several players for there brilliant performancess throughout the season. The most value award for player of the season was voted by the fans on the Blackpool website. Here is the top 5.

5.Kwando Asamoah - 8%

xbv9.jpg

The Ghana International has been ever present in the middle of the park this season with 46 starts in all competitions. His 8 goals from midfield is a personal best for him. His power and energy in the middle can' be match by many other midfielders in the world, and he has had alot of teams interested in his signatue.

4. Jesus Navas - 13%

bv9y.png

Like Asamoah, Jesus Navas has also had his best season in front of goal, scoring nine goals in all competitions. His pace on the wing left defenders tangled in knots, and chalked up 11 assists aswell. Navas made 37 starts in all competitions.

3. Theo Walcott - 20%

xxj2.jpg

A fantastic debut season at Blackpool for Theo. He began the season as a subsitute, but with a lengthy injury to Eto'o a few weeks into the season gave him a chance to prove himself. He certainly has done that this season, scoring an impresive 21 goals as a striker, aswell as assisting 10. He has now pushed himself infront of Eto'o, and is a player we will build the side around for the future. Walcotts season ended a few weeks ago with a Knee injury.

2. Nani - 24%

swqs.jpg

Eyebrows were raised with Nani's arrival at the end of last season, but the Portugese winger is in the form of his life. The most creative player for Blackpool this season, creating 26 goals. Like the other three, this has also been Nani's best goalscoring season, 17 goals from a winger is a huge achievement.

1. Carlos Tevez - 35%

98lz.jpg

For the third season in a row, the fans have voted for the captain Carlos Tevez as the player of the season. In the league this has been his lowest tally for the club with 13, but his goals in the Europa League have got us to the final, and ends the season with 23 goals and 15 assists in all competitions.

"I want to thank the fans for givng me this award for the third time. I am loving life in Blackpool and it really means alot to be highly appreciated by you guys. Me and my team mates will do everything possible to win the Europa League so everyone can celebrate a title!"

- Blackpool Captain Carlos Tevez

Brunt back in England

The 28th years old Northern Ireland playmaker signed with Rotherham this morning.After one season in Japan he acept the Rotherham offer which was 0.5M+Forsell and Stewart.Ex WBA player will try to help us in our battle in Div.4

For the new season when the loans back to their team,I will start search for new 3 loans 1 DL and 2 attacking players(forwards or wings)

Shame to see Wycombe strengthening for the play offs, I got a message asking if he could swap Shea for Borini because 'he really needs to get promoted'.

With me not replying he swapped Shea for Villas Maxime Lestienne who come on in their 0-1 win in the play off semi at Altrincham, he is only one rating higher but still strengthening and with him being fully fit aswell (Shea was NMF)

They have had Ramirez all season but I think hes only had Trasch for the last few games or so.

Most disagree with the loaning for the play offs thing but theres some who agree.

When I messaged him about it he said he will do it because he can and its not exactly cheating, suppose its his choice, just a lot disagree with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, thought about doing something different next season.

Anybody think of anything we can do as a game for 7777?

I think the couple of ideas we've got so far are doing something like SM predict or picking a match out and betting on scores/scorers or whatever.

Any ideas welcome or opinions on what we've said so far, really hoping we can get a lot joining in next season with what we do. :)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=128199

Only problem we can't keep editing it and incorporate into the first post on this thread so it'd be a pain having to spend ages searching for the list.
I'm going to start putting together an updated list of all the managers and forumers in 7777 now.

thats where i can help

can edit the 1st post so anything thats wants changing post and i can copy to the 1st page.

Shame to see Wycombe strengthening for the play offs, I got a message asking if he could swap Shea for Borini because 'he really needs to get promoted'.

With me not replying he swapped Shea for Villas Maxime Lestienne who come on in their 0-1 win in the play off semi at Altrincham, he is only one rating higher but still strengthening and with him being fully fit aswell (Shea was NMF)

They have had Ramirez all season but I think hes only had Trasch for the last few games or so.

Most disagree with the loaning for the play offs thing but theres some who agree.

When I messaged him about it he said he will do it because he can and its not exactly cheating, suppose its his choice, just a lot disagree with it.

i agree with you Ben.

no loans should be given to clubs in the play offs after the season has ended.

perhaps Frozzy could recall him at 7.50pm tonight.

i thought this set up had always had that unwritten rule in place.

i suspect the Arsenal shortlist has already been reduced by one.

Well after taking over Notts County last season when they were in a relegation dog fight I managed to keep them in division 4 and finished 18th so proud to have achieved automatic promotion on the last day of the season pipping Bradford to 3rd spot this season.

Got a good little squad together but will have to do some wheeling and dealing as just went into debt. Looking forward to the challenge in division 3 and with a few loans and some fresh faces fingers crossed for a good season.

had a few people ask who applied for the Arsenal job, i dont want to put the list on here in case someone doesn't want it known.

so if the 9 that had a reply saying they were on the list, dont mind putting their name on here, then please do so.

Dracolis, Charlton had already posted his wish to take them (he is the 10th applicant).

in regards to the arsenal job =

i just hope after all this hoo-hah whoever is "supposed" to get them actually does get them because unless i'm mistaken there's going to be a window(however small) where there technically unclaimed during this "pass over" process and that would really throw a spanner in the works as to say.

anywho on to other things

not got anyone in my squad anymore who's like "off-market"(after the varane deal a little while ago;)) so if i've got anyone you fancy just get in contact and we'll see if we can hash something out.

in regards to the arsenal job =

i just hope after all this hoo-hah whoever is "supposed" to get them actually does get them because unless i'm mistaken there's going to be a window(however small) where there technically unclaimed during this "pass over" process and that would really throw a spanner in the works as to say.

the intended manager will become a 'friend' of Steve's and then he will be offered the job.

i dont see how anyone else can get it.

the intended manager will become a 'friend' of Steve's and then he will be offered the job.

i dont see how anyone else can get it.

well i'm not too sure how it works exactly' date=' as i've never done this kinda thing before but hasn't steve first got to reject the offer to then be able to offer it out?[/font']

I've done an update manager's list' date=' here it is:

Click Here for Updated Managers List!

I'll ask a moderator to edit it into the first post after the play-off finals so the teams in each Division can be finalised. Let me know if there are any mistakes :)

Should highlight the original ones too :P

well i'm not too sure how it works exactly' date=' as i've never done this kinda thing before but hasn't steve first got to reject the offer to then be able to offer it out?[/font']

and you guys do know that you can't offer a team to someone who already has team in the same gameworld don't you?(unless its been changed in the last week or so)

only saying this because last thing you want to go doing is making it known who has applied, because if they are already in charge of a team in this gameworld(which by my understanding its everyone although i don't know as i haven't applied or am involved in the slightest) that means they first have to leave to then to be able to have a team offered to them

so unless i'm completely off the mark the the guy who gets them has to first leave there club, which 1 is a huge marker especially if everyone knows who's up for it and two hope that steve's nimble enough to reject & then offer out the club before someone snipes the free team, which would be a bit of a pain as they would of lost there current during this process

but like i say if it is possible to offer out the club before firstly rejecting it i suppose none of that will apply

and you guys do know that you can't offer a team to someone who already has team in the same gameworld don't you?(unless its been changed in the last week or so)

only saying this because last thing you want to go doing is making it known who has applied' date=' because if they are already in charge of a team in this gameworld(which by my understanding its everyone although i don't know as i haven't applied or am involved in the slightest) that means they first have to leave to then to be able to have a team offered to them

so unless i'm completely off the mark the the guy who gets them has to first leave there club, which 1 is a huge marker especially if everyone knows who's up for it and two hope that steve's nimble enough to reject & then offer out the club before someone snipes the free team, which would be a bit of a pain as they would of lost there current during this process

but like i say if it is possible to offer out the club before firstly rejecting it i suppose none of that will apply

[/font']

cant someone with a seperate account just take them up for now so it doesnt unravel?

Or just reject at a certain time.The person who gets them will keep an eye on the gameworld overview at that time.Then he will reject.

that seems like a much better way of going about it than the offering out process as it should cut the pass over time down significantly although its still not fool proof although nothing really is

because i know i might be overthinking this but just thought it was worth bringing up as i know as i'm sure most do how quickly teams can be grabbed' date='when most g.c open up its down to milli-seconds sometimes and if the persons still in the gameworld then to apply for a new team they still need to hit apply>enter password> then accept

now that can be done quickly but not as quickly as someone not in the gameworld who just has to hit the blue team name on the game page and then apply

[/font']