English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Person A (has the offer) and Person B (wants the job) contact each other and both agree a time that they will fully be active online.

Person A tells Person B what time he/she will reject the offer. And Person B keep refreshing that team's page 1 minute either side of the agreed time and click apply once they are vacant.

:)

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

and you guys do know that you can't offer a team to someone who already has team in the same gameworld don't you?(unless its been changed in the last week or so)

That's why I should be getting them. I currently have Huddersfield on a different account, and not my original gold one. I've been with Huddersfield from the start and I deserve it just as much as the other two managers that have been in here from the start. No offence to the other 7 on the shortlist, but us 3 should have priority.

i just thought i'd mention it as last thing i want to happen is it not to go right because the actual process hasn't been thought through properly and then some randomer page watching grabs them and it royally pee's everyone else off then it starts the ball rolling on a mass exodus because of all this hoo-hah about who gets the job in the first place instead of just doing it the way it always be done, you know pretty much off the cuff

Whilst the rest of EC7777 is pre-occupied with whoever takes over the Gooner job, Swindon Town are preparing for their biggest night in the club's history.

A 3rd Division Play-off Final clash against Derby County, one of the most consistently in-form teams during the season, is dominating the footballing world down here in Wiltshire.

We hope we can reward our supporters with a victory, but whatever the outcome, a Wembley final is something special for any club.

Derby will be a tough team to beat; during the season both our matches were drawn so this one could go either way. Naturally we have spent a little time practising penalties after the last comedy. :D

The team are all suited and booted and expecting a loud reception from the fans. Rumours are that young forward, James Collins (who plays for Swindon in real life) will be in the starting line-up. He has only made 2 full appearances for the club so far, so for him to play at Wembley will be a dream come true.

Unfortunately Roberto Rosales, our influential RB, failed a late fitness test and will be forced to sit this one out.

Best of luck to the Derby manager and to the other teams playing tonight....

That's why I should be getting them. I currently have Huddersfield on a different account' date=' and not my original gold one. I've been with Huddersfield from the start and I deserve it just as much as the other two managers that have been in here from the start. No offence to the other 7 on the shortlist, but us 3 should have priority.[/quote']

I agree with this - the opportunity to "trade up" must be offered to managers who have served their time in 7777. Many stick loyally with clubs who are under-resourced and have little chance of climbing up the league - they deserve the chance. New managers on waiting list should be happy to enter at div 4/5 and pay their dues.

Whilst the rest of EC7777 is pre-occupied with whoever takes over the Gooner job' date=' Swindon Town are preparing for their biggest night in the club's history.

A 3rd Division Play-off Final clash against Derby County, one of the most consistently in-form teams during the season, is dominating the footballing world down here in Wiltshire.

We hope we can reward our supporters with a victory, but whatever the outcome, a Wembley final is something special for any club.

Derby will be a tough team to beat; during the season both our matches were drawn so this one could go either way. Naturally we have spent a little time practising penalties after the last comedy. :D

The team are all suited and booted and expecting a loud reception from the fans. Rumours are that young forward, James Collins (who plays for Swindon in real life) will be in the starting line-up. He has only made 2 full appearances for the club so far, so for him to play at Wembley will be a dream come true.

Unfortunately Roberto Rosales, our influential RB, failed a late fitness test and will be forced to sit this one out.

Best of luck to the Derby manager and to the other teams playing tonight....[/quote']

Do you get any gate receipts for a playoff match?

After seeing the updated manager list,it's interesting after more than 2 years who are still here with their original clubs. This is what i can list,including what division they started when it opens

Division 1 (10 managers)

MaoaM - Blackpool

Shack - Everton

Frozy- Aston Villa

Mike H - Fulham

Rick James - Man.United

Newman - Preston

hog101 - Sunderland

JackTHFC- Tottenham

said7fabregas - West Brom

RyansTornado-Wolves

Division 2 (4)

KangarooJack09- Colchester

Machine - Crystal Palace

The Mar Afc - Huddersfield

RieceM96- Schuntorpe

Division 3 (3)

Me(Gozzy) - Leyton Orient

slbquista - Gillingham

Lordy[RBA] - Southampton

Division 4 (2)

mistermacolm - Bath City

smut - Hereford

Division 5 (2)

Jooles - Barrow AFC

JMH - Forest Green Rovers

That's 21 managers out of 116 then,unless i'm missing someone. Honourable mention to the ones like Lenny and Pitung Drughi who also have been here from the start but already change from their original teams. There is non forumer who have been here from the start too like Shaun at Newcastle,Tom at Chelsea and we also recently lose the original member,Napoli Fan who just quit less than 1 month ago.

After seeing the updated manager list' date='it's interesting after more than 2 years who are still here with their original clubs. This is what i can list,including what division they started when it opens

Division 1 (10 managers)

MaoaM - Blackpool

Shack - Everton

Frozy- Aston Villa

Mike H - Fulham

Rick James - Man.United

Newman - Preston

hog101 - Sunderland

JackTHFC- Tottenham

RyansTornado-Wolves

Division 2 (4)

Machine - Crystal Palace

RieceM96- Schuntorpe

Division 3 (3)

slbquista - Gillingham

Lordy[RBA] - Southampton

Division 4 (2)

mistermacolm - Bath City

smut - Hereford

Division 5 (2)

Jooles - Barrow AFC

That's 21 managers out of 116 then,unless i'm missing someone. Honourable mention to the ones like Lenny and Pitung Drughi who also have been here from the start but already change from their original teams. There is non forumer who have been here from the start too like Shaun at Newcastle,Tom at Chelsea and we also recently lose the original member,Napoli Fan who just quit less than 1 month ago.

I'm also a Original but I'v changed teams

After seeing the updated manager list' date='it's interesting after more than 2 years who are still here with their original clubs. This is what i can list,including what division they started when it opens

Division 1 (10 managers)

MaoaM - Blackpool

Shack - Everton

Frozy- Aston Villa

Mike H - Fulham

Rick James - Man.United

Newman - Preston

hog101 - Sunderland

JackTHFC- Tottenham

RyansTornado-Wolves

Division 2 (4)

Machine - Crystal Palace

RieceM96- Schuntorpe

Division 3 (3)

slbquista - Gillingham

Lordy[RBA] - Southampton

Division 4 (2)

mistermacolm - Bath City

smut - Hereford

Division 5 (2)

Jooles - Barrow AFC

Nice list.Tom at Chelsea is a forumer. Kingsy or something like that

Also is the list in order of where each club started at the start of this gameworld ?

I don't think you do.Only prize money.Not sure haven't been in a play off final for a while.

I didn't get anything for the semi-final although I was the away team of course. But then I didn't get a wage bill either. Not sure what I will get for tonight's final. The sack if we don't win perhaps??? :eek:

I'm also a Original but I'v changed teams
i was one of the first in aswell just moved around a fair bit and had some rather long gaps away from the gameworld(original team was portsmouth)

Yeah sorry guys i know there are more who have been here from the start but changed the teams

Nice list.Tom at Chelsea is a forumer. Kingsy or something like that

Also is the list in order of where each club started at the start of this gameworld ?

Ah,i see. Never seen him posting though,so he can be counted as inactive forumer.

Yes,the list are sorted by where each club started at the start of GW hence FGR in Division 5,not Division 3

Yeah sorry guys i know there are more who have been here from the start but changed the teams

no worries just thought it was worth a call as the "original" numbers were looking a little low-ish:D

i do think however i hold one record in e.c.7777 :eek:

just had a look at my club history on my profile and i've managed 8 different clubs in this setup and the original one that was on my other account(that i lost my passwords for) so in total i've been at 9 different clubs(that i can recall)' date=' don't think anyone can beat that, and probably for good reason aswell

club history

sheff wed - 52 games - 01 feb 2013 -present

wigan - 34 games - 22 may 2012 - 19 sept 2012

middlesborough - 21games - 16 march 2012 -22 may 2012

coventry - 7 games - 03 march - 16 march 2012

reading - 7 games - 17 oct 2012 - 08 nov 2012

bournemouth - 5 games - 27 nov 2012 - 14 dec 2012

bristol rovers - 4 games - 23 dec 2011 - 05 jan 2012

cheltenham town - 1 game - 28 feb 2012 - 03 mar 2012

[/font']

Ah' date='i see. Never seen him posting though,so he can be counted as inactive forumer.

Yes,the list are sorted by where each club started at the start of GW hence FGR in Division 5,not Division 3[/quote']

Preston started in division 2 :D

I didn't get anything for the semi-final although I was the away team of course. But then I didn't get a wage bill either. Not sure what I will get for tonight's final. The sack if we don't win perhaps??? :eek:

Yeah in play offs i know wage bills doesn't count.

So you only get prize money for runners up and being the winner of course.

re the Arsenal job, i posted in the newspaper but not sure if people got a chance to read it.

Thanks for the great work by Ed, and who ever picks up the reigns MUST have a clause in the contract to continue said work.

his great attitude of offering to help out those clubs who require financial assistance, with 2 for 1s, buying players at full CV, 'shared ownerships' ie buying your player, loaning back and then re selling to you at the Arsenal CV etc...a club in that situation making a ton of money should be 'used' to help keep the GW alive and help the small teams when they get in the 'dire mire'

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

I agree with this - the opportunity to "trade up" must be offered to managers who have served their time in 7777. Many stick loyally with clubs who are under-resourced and have little chance of climbing up the league - they deserve the chance. New managers on waiting list should be happy to enter at div 4/5 and pay their dues.

Yeah I would be the happiest man in the world, but it seems nobody leaves a team in this game world :P

By the way, any chance of seeing that waiting list if exist? I can't find it.

two more youngsters set to join up with sheff wed shortly

The offer for Preben DE MAN of KSC Lokeren from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jordi VANLERBERGHE of KV Mechelen from Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.