• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

ive listed Tim DERJICK of PSV. im looking at 9M cash but open to offers.

should be an 88 next season.

Also can go is Jose HOLEBAS, Greece NT LB. 87>88 in the next season no doubt. 6M cash and he is yours.

Emyr HUWS can go too, £1M.

Congratulations Middlesbrough!!!!!!!!!

So happy for the lad' date=' been talking to him a lot, and I know this means a lot to him :)

Congrats also to Derby, Bury and Wycombe, and commiserations to the losing teams tonight[/quote']

Great achievement for Middlesbrough, it was nice to see Coquelin play in the final :)

Mike (Fulham) not being online for a week really ruined there chances, they had an unfit side and best players on the bench. Hopefully he comes back as they are a very good squad

Just recalled all my loans. Noticed I have 3rd highest total squad value in the whole setup, but I think if Arsenal was to recall their 3 loans they would edge me out to 3rd by about £3m or so. Or maybe not on second look, as their values would differ to the values of their loan clubs

West Ham United have made an offer to Ipswich Town to swap Jeffrey BRUMA and Stefan RADU for Daniel CARVAJAL .

Was gonna do this but then can't just strip away all the depth I've worked so hard to build earlier this season. :D

No Carvajal for me then :(

Ever wondered how to swap Brad Friedel and Habib Beye plus some cash for Luuk De Jong, Lucas Fernando, Leroy Fer, Juan Jesus and Jody Lukoki? :eek:

Well just follow this simple guide, courtesy of yours truly B)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2632664&postcount=725

Fair enough it may take a few years and all, but it will all be worth it in the end right? :P:D

Ever wondered how to swap Brad Friedel and Habib Beye plus some cash for Luuk De Jong' date=' Lucas Fernando, Leroy Fer, Juan Jesus and Jody Lukoki? :eek:

Well just follow this simple guide, courtesy of yours truly B)

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2632664&postcount=725[/url]

Fair enough it may take a few years and all, but it will all be worth it in the end right? :P:D

Great stuff, must spread rep though!

Might have a look at Wolves, it's pretty interesting to see.

A.

70 rated player into Alan Dzageov

Turned 3m and No Player Found into Jack Wilshere and Rafael :P

B.

After further talks Manchester United have let youth centre-back Michael Keane leave. This follows the biggest deal this season between the two clubs regarding Jordi Alba. The last signing Southampton made from a youth academy of a division 1 side was Joel Campbell for an estimated £2.75m which looks to be a steal. Will Mike be the same?

With this it does look like Jannik Vestergaard is leaving the Saints.

Nicholas Fursse was helpless to prevent a Play-Off Final defeat with Swindon Town against Derby County!! Swindon Town lost 5 - 4 to Derby County in a penalty shootout after the match ended 0 - 0.

Swindon's heartbroken fans returned down the M4 last night following a thrilling but disappointing night at Wembley. Dreams of back to back promotion denied by a penalty kick!

As happened during both league matches between our two teams, both sides quickly cancelled each other out with neither being able to break the deadlock inside 90 minutes.

So my lads geared themselves up for another penalty shoot-out to decide who would take that third coveted promotion place in Division 2.

Unfortunately Stefanos Athanasiadis proved to be consistent & missed for the second time in a row, putting us on the back foot early in the shoot-out.

Flores had a chance to win it for Derby but the pressure proved too much and he blasted wide. Natcho scores to give the Robins a glimmer of hope.

But it wasn't to be. De Bock scores the next penalty for Derby & Hiroshi Kiyotake has his penalty well saved.

KIYOTAKE looks shell shocked as Derby County begin the celebrations

Congratulations to Derby for their win. Hope they do well in Division 2 next season.

So for us, another season in Division 3, but extremely pleased with & proud of my team. So close to getting promotion but the £3m we got for the play off final will be gratefully received.

All in all a great season.

Has anyone else today had players mysteriously leave their club? My recent signing Lucas Mendes (only bought about 2 weeks ago) seems to have left Rushden and is now playing for Fiorentina!!! Please don't put bids in for him as trying to got the powers that be to give him back!!

Has anyone else today had players mysteriously leave their club? My recent signing Lucas Mendes (only bought about 2 weeks ago) seems to have left Rushden and is now playing for Fiorentina!!! Please don't put bids in for him as trying to got the powers that be to give him back!!

Thats really odd. Even on the players profile it says he moved to you on the 17th July. Ive never seen an external deal been reverse.

I really hope no one bids for him and you get him back mate.

That's strange. I just checked,and the players you give for P/E, Jorge Ricardo still in Marseille from the deal so i'm sure it's major bug. I see yesterday a bug similar to this (but instead a managed club automatically making a bid for players in that club on real life) Report it to SM as a bug mate and i hope you get him back

While it's not reversed yet,it's best to post in newsfeed about this too

Click here

Report a bug mate anyway loads of people have had problems with this.