• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

i have just logged in to see that i lost my job at Hereford and have been transferred to Arsenal, i reported the bug but they said there was nothing they can do! oh well i'll just have to get on with it.

i wonder how many went to check!

i have just logged in to see that i lost my job at Hereford and have been transferred to Arsenal' date=' i reported the bug but they said there was nothing they can do! oh well i'll just have to get on with it.

i wonder how many went to check!

still says job has been offered when I logged on just now.....

on that note is it bad etiquette to have accepted a bid from the unmanaged Arsenal... been waiting for an external bid but not received one as of yet!!!!

p.s. didn't check, only knew because of the transfer!!

;2633208']Not happy with Hartlepool manager. Accepting a deal from an unmanaged Arsenal side' date=' hope the manager comes in ASAP to stop that.

Player: Razak Boukari[/quote']

Did request opinion not too long ago...... will remove it now......

Fancy chucking in an offer????

Did request opinion not too long ago...... will remove it now......

Fancy chucking in an offer????

Every manager that's in active forum based setups knows buying n selling to unmanaged is not really acceptable. When I first joined the forum I got plenty of abuse for it when i really didnt know so don't be surprised if you get more. Lol

Every manager that's in active forum based setups knows buying n selling to unmanaged is not really acceptable. When I first joined the forum I got plenty of abuse for it when i really didnt know so don't be surprised if you get more. Lol

couldn't remember the etiquette been away for a year and still a bit rusty... knew couldn't buy from unmanaged....

Secon signing for Rotherham

6257278I.jpg

26 years old spanish defender Joan Oriol join the club this afternoon and started training with the team.He comes for around 3.5M and will be very good replacement for our top left defender Gaetan Bong

Back all my loans and for the new season will look for new players on loan(CM,Winger and Forward)

Michael Keane: What a Saint

53288.jpg

Manchester United youth Michael Keane has joined Southampton on a three year-deal worth around £7,500 per turn and for a fee of £1,000,000.

I will start in Division 2, which I am missing here at United. Hopefully be part of the team getting promoted, as it is probably the hardest Division to do well in.

Jannik Vale

52018.jpg

Jannik Vestergaard has left Southampton recently, to join Port Vale, believed to be around £5,000,000. Flopped as hard as Rafa Nadal in R1 of Wimbledon 2013.

I didn't know I was leaving, but heard the club needs funds, but I don't care screw them, could of let me negotiate!!!

Whats with SM glitching all over the place atm with players disappearing from squads and clubs signing players without managers making bids? Iv just noticed that a guy I signed a week ago isn't transfer banned? Get it together.. :rolleyes:

I think they have changed it, un managed clubs are transfer listing players now, and it appears that chairman are now making bids also.:confused:

MIDDLESBROUGH in DIVISION 1 !!

57578583_crop_650x440.jpg?1274316966

Play-Off Finale Middlesbrough 4 - 0 Fulham

'' I'm really happy it's absolutely amazing , amazing .... i waited for this moment almost one Year ... when i remember the old final playoff i lost , i was about to quit , but in football everything can happen , i believe to myself i believe to my players , now we did it , and it's very special after a hard struggle . I would like to thank also Froz3n Tekkers ( Aston Villa ) for encouraging me till the end , Rick james Manchester United, Marc Spicer (Forum - MaoaM) Blackpool for his important loan ( Coquelin ) , and many others managers also like Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) Shorpe United who congratulate me himself after winning agaisnt me in the preview playoff . See you in DIVISION 1

i have sent a message to Steve (histon) but not sure what else i can do as, i believe, he only has the offer for (120 hours) 5 days and that will run out later today.

he hasnt had any new friends requests so in case the person he intends to offer the job to doesnt appear on SM before then, i think i will pm those that i know were in the final 3 and tell them to look out for the job later today in case this process doesnt work out.

Shame to see Wycombe strengthening for the play offs' date=' I got a message asking if he could swap Shea for Borini because 'he really needs to get promoted'.

With me not replying he swapped Shea for Villas Maxime Lestienne who come on in their 0-1 win in the play off semi at Altrincham, he is only one rating higher but still strengthening and with him being fully fit aswell (Shea was NMF)

They have had Ramirez all season but I think hes only had Trasch for the last few games or so.

Most disagree with the loaning for the play offs thing but theres some who agree.

When I messaged him about it he said he will do it because he can and its not exactly cheating, suppose its his choice, just a lot disagree with it.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=128199

Funnily enough, as the team who lost to Wycombe, I also tried to swap one of my loan players, although it was the one who has been injured for most of the second half of the season so I didn't feel like I was pulling in a ringer. I would never normally swap out players like that because it feels unfair on the players who have been with me all season and got me into the play-offs in the first place.

Funnily enough' date=' as the team who lost to Wycombe, I also tried to swap one of my loan players, although it was the one who has been injured for most of the second half of the season so I didn't feel like I was pulling in a ringer. I would never normally swap out players like that because it feels unfair on the players who have been with me all season and got me into the play-offs in the first place.[/quote']

spot on attitude. if you get a player injured, unless the parent club has a suitable replacement they can afford to send out, the loanee club should burden the injury.

playoff loans are a joke. should be a loan window much alike real life.

Also, isnt Totti meant to be a Stoke player? see Carlisle are buying him from unmanaged or did Stoke sell him?