English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

;2633994']spot on attitude. if you get a player injured' date=' unless the parent club has a suitable replacement they can afford to send out, the loanee club should burden the injury.

playoff loans are a joke. should be a loan window much alike real life.

Also, isnt Totti meant to be a Stoke player? see Carlisle are buying him from unmanaged or did Stoke sell him?[/quote']

I dont think Stoke sold him though :/ No recent transfer history.Someone needs to message him in game.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Funnily enough' date=' as the team who lost to Wycombe, I also tried to swap one of my loan players, although it was the one who has been injured for most of the second half of the season so I didn't feel like I was pulling in a ringer. I would never normally swap out players like that because it feels unfair on the players who have been with me all season and got me into the play-offs in the first place.[/quote']

As has already been said by Ben - fantastic attitude that. I think its fair to say most of the lads and lasses that have been here for some time agree that play off loans are shockingly poor form. Some say its not cheating but to me it is and when allowed it simply becomes a "who you know" scenario. When it happens it squiffs the play off ridicuolously and in mnay cases folks that have battled all season simply get swept away and thier season long efforts become void. Its how GW's start to lose potentially excellent managers and I've seen many a fall out over it.

SM really should introduce a new player loan ban from Turn 30 ish in 38 turn GWs I think.

I know it's all been said already but I just wanted to add that I got a great youngster who has since become a regular first team player thanks to Ed's great management at Arsenal and his helping the little minnows like me.

I hope Arsenal goes into good hands.

Clearly my praise of you Allen has nothing to do with your compliments. Nothing whatsoever, in fact I dont even know why i am mentioning it, no need to draw attention to it at all really. Look! (points over your shoulder, as you look walks away at pace whistling)

When did you leave Ed? Searched the news feed last 7 days and couldn't find you?

Also saw this on the 20th:

Beltrame WESLEY has moved to Arsenal from Aston Villa (Froz3n Tekkers) on a deal believed to be around £6,999,000.

Surely not Frozen? Why sell to unmanaged?

---

EDIT: Just had a look at Arsenal history and Ed (for some reason keep having to refrain myself from following with 'Sheeran' :P) left on the 20th, so if the Wesley deal was pre-agreed, then I'm sorry for bringing this up :)

When did you leave Ed? Searched the news feed last 7 days and couldn't find you?

Also saw this on the 20th:

Surely not Frozen? Why sell to unmanaged?

Ed signed Wesley on the 19th June, he left on the 20th. So nothing wrong there :)

Twas indeed a pre arranged deal. In fact I actually didnt honour the original agreement of £7m, prefering to offer £6,999,000. B)

Yeah, Im that crazy, fun and wild. As you can imagine, my wife never tires of me. :rolleyes:

Still, good to know there are some eagle eyes out there looking out for the GW.

(Shame they are crossed but hey ho!)

Arsenal Job has been offered to: Rick James

spacer.gif

Whoa,,, that appointment would go down well with the Arsenal fans. They will probably be as happy as Chelsea were when Rafa showed up....

If Rick takes the job then I guess the selection process will have to be repeated for the Man Utd job ;)... this could go on for a long time.

At least it will make the pre-season more interesting than just playing out boring friendlies...

Whoa' date=',, that appointment would go down well with the Arsenal fans. They will probably be as happy as Chelsea were when Rafa showed up....

If Rick takes the job then I guess the selection process will have to be repeated for the Man Utd job ;)... this could go on for a long time.

At least it will make the pre-season more interesting than just playing out boring friendlies...[/quote']

SM didnt allow me to do what was needed, if you read the newsfeed in game, it will become clearer, i cant be bothered to write it all again on here.

we just need a way to get the job to Mario at huddersfield

SM didnt allow me to do what was needed' date=' if you read the newsfeed in game, it will become clearer, i cant be bothered to write it all again on here.

we just need a way to get the job to Mario at huddersfield[/quote']

Yeah I know. I was just joking. I know you put a lot of effort in trying to get it sorted out fairly and I think we all appreciate that. Sorry that it didn't work out the way you intended.

'i got the arsenal by bookmarking the ec7777'

this is what the guy has said when he had the arsenal job.

does anyone understand it, as the job was taken straight after steve rejected it.

have to thank him for understanding and quitting straight away.

'i got the arsenal by bookmarking the ec7777'

this is what the guy has said when he had the arsenal job.

does anyone understand it' date=' as the job was taken straight after steve rejected it.

have to thank him for understanding and quitting straight away.[/quote']

no clues about what "bookmarking" means...

Bookmarking means printing to the Paint (in this case) in a way to store data' date=' but don´t know how this have anything about it.[/quote']

I think he means here by saving the Arsenal club page on Ec7777 to his web favourites on firefox so he constantly can check on whether they are available or not.

MAN CITY 4-1 CHELSEA

Manchester City hammered Chelsea 4-1 tonight in the Champions League final.

Van Persie, Toure, Aguero and Valencia all scored for us and Fabregas got Chelseas only goal of the game.

Ben-SCFC couldnt manage his side for this game so Chelsea were the favorites, but turns out City didnt even need their proper manager for this game.

KOMPANY AND OTHERS AFTER THE GAME!

Vincent-Kompany-celebrate-007.jpg

After the game though Ben-SCFC was caught walking out the stadium and he had this to say:

Well, Im not surprised we won, they are a team who have struggled all season, you only need look at the table to see that, they have got a good team but obviously not good enough, best wishes to them in the championship next year. :)

MAN CITY 4-1 CHELSEA

Van Persie' date=' Toure, Aguero and Valencia all scored for us and Fabregas got Chelseas only goal of the game.

Ben-SCFC couldnt manage his side for this game so Chelsea were the favorites, but turns out City didnt even need their proper manager for this game.

[img']http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2011/5/15/1305461250317/Vincent-Kompany-celebrate-007.jpg[/img]

After the game though Ben-SCFC was caught walking out the stadium and he had this to say:

Lol well done mate:)

Blackpool lose final on penalties

Blackpool have lost the Europa League final 5-4 on a penalty shoot-out, after the game finished 2-2. Sheffield United took an early lead through Jose Callejon. Blackpool responded in the next attack, and were level through Carlos Tevez. With the next attack Blackpool were in front, underfire Samuel Eto'o scoring this time. The game was level before half-time as Argentine Jonas Gutierrez scored for Sheffield. Blackpool were reduced to ten men in the 48th minute, after Nani was shown a second yellow card. Sheffield took advantage of the extra man and dominated the second half, but the game went to penalties.

Eto'o, Tevez, Marhisio and Navas all scored Blackpools penalties. The fifth spot kick fell to Willian, and the Brazilians effort went wide of the post. Sheffields own Brazilian Oscar took there fifth penalty and won it for them.

"First I would like to congratulate Sheffield United for tonights victory. It is a great achievement for them, and they deserved to win with more possesion of the ball. I can not fault my players, they have been excellent all season but it is a shame not to end the season on a high. With ten men we defended very well, and they held there nerves better than us during the shoot-out".

-Marc Spicer.

Eto'o has impressed since Walcott injury in the last few weeks, and the club have decided that the Cameroon International deserves another season with the club. I will look to improve the team during the off season, would love to sign a 91+ CB.

MAN CITY 4-1 CHELSEA

Van Persie' date=' Toure, Aguero and Valencia all scored for us and Fabregas got Chelseas only goal of the game.

[img']http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2011/5/15/1305461250317/Vincent-Kompany-celebrate-007.jpg[/img]

Congratz mate you were the better team on the night. I dont think I could have done much more the team was looking alright coming into the game, just one of those days.