• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Anyone selling an 86+ CM that isn't too old? I can offer £7m tomorrow or £10m when I get another external bid in. Message me on here or in game if you can help me at Bournemouth at all

:D

Johannes Flum? 25 years old,87 rated,can play CB aswell

Anyone selling an 86+ CM that isn't too old? I can offer £7m tomorrow or £10m when I get another external bid in. Message me on here or in game if you can help me at Bournemouth at all

:D

Could said earlier I'd convinced scholes not to retire and I'd sold him to u for £10m lol

Very happy to add Jadson to the team! Can't wait for new season to start!!!

Take it you logged on as Morecambe manager and found you had taken over at Man Utd??? Certainly some strange things going on at this game world recently :D

Take it you logged on as Morecambe manager and found you had taken over at Man Utd??? Certainly some strange things going on at this game world recently :D

omg did it again! lol

been so busy messing bout with making banners n sorting teams i didn't realise i posted in wrong thread. I apologise lads. :o opss

Zapata leaves Leeds

A sad day at Elland Road as loyal servant Cristian Zapata left Leeds to join Chris Lord at Southampton

picture.php?pictureid=3219&albumid=453&dl=1371415761&thumb=1

The Leeds manager, The Butcher of Montevideo, spoke shortly after the player signed for his new club.

I was very sad to see Cristian leave. He's been a great servant to Leeds and I am sure he will have a great World Cup next year with Colombia.

We signed him three seasons ago and he probably didn't get as many first team chances as he deserved

The truth is that we had to sell someone to balance the books and Zapata was clearly a desirable target for a few clubs.

He'll give Saints some magnificent service and I am sure he'll do very well for them. We wish him the best of success.

Zapata won a Div 2 title and a Cup runners-up medal with the Yorkshire team
picture.php?pictureid=3219&albumid=453&dl=1371415761&thumb=1

Mario' date='TheMar Afc[/quote']
;2636087']The one below your comment. :D

yeah' date=' realised that after i posted

If any respectable manager is interested in the Huddersfield job, let me know. It's a decent enough squad, won the play offs with them, but they do indeed lack depth. Get in touch.

Ohh and regarding the whole situation, disgusted. The fact that he just posted that, is even worse.

shame your thinking of leaving now...understand how frustrating the situation is but do consider staying, don't think anyone wants to see a loyal manager walk from the setup.

If any respectable manager is interested in the Huddersfield job' date=' let me know. It's a decent enough squad, won the play offs with them, but they do indeed lack depth. Get in touch.

Ohh and regarding the whole situation, disgusted. The fact that he just posted that, is even worse.[/quote']

don't quit

I'm sure the situation can be resolved

yeah' date=' realised that after i posted

shame your thinking of leaving now...understand how frustrating the situation is but do consider staying, don't think anyone wants to see a loyal manager walk from the setup.[/quote']

don't quit

I'm sure the situation can be resolved

I'm not quitting because of that. I was planning on doing so before that, because I can't take Huddersfield any further than I have. Mentioned this before the arsenal job even became available. I'll stick with them until I find a good replacement.

im extremely disappointed how this has panned out and after a discussion earlier i though he was going to do the right thing.

would hate to see Mario leave completely, been here long enough to deserve a top club.

* what about WBA? League winners after all..

A few deals been done at City in the past day or two.

Ryan Shawcross has joined Hull in a swap for Jozy Altidore, nice and quick deal with Ryan.

As Hancock said today, hes signed Howedes, Paulinho and Chibsah come my way, did take a while this one but we got their in the end.

Srdan Mijailovic come in from Fenerbahce, £7M plus Brek Shea leave for him, wont miss the cash so thought I would go with it although Shea will probably play a lot more IRL next season for Stoke, just less likely play in my team than Mijailovic in the future.

As expected ive had quite a few messages regarding loans for next season, havent agreed any yet though, want give first choice to a manager in Division 4, helped me in a set up before so I would like return the favor.

Seems like the threads been busy today with the Arsenal situation, dont know why Kevin got it, hes been in here before and quit a couple of times hasnt he? somebody else should of got it.

Despite that there has been a bit of an over reaction, not really any need for a poll IMO, cant see him leaving now so we all might aswell just get on with it, plus it was Ricks choice with him having the job offer.

Gutted to see the WBA manager leave. Hes been my big rival ever since they pipped us to the Division 1 title in season one.

Will need to find a new rival now :(

Its really great to see alot of internal deals last few days. Hope that continues.

As for the Arsenal job. Everyone knew about the shortlist, and it was a really dumb decision from Rick and sure he knew what he was doing. Happy that Kevs in the setup as had alot of fun with him in reality Check 1, but I think theMar really desereves the job.

the guy got offered the job he took it' date=' whats the problem? i mean ye i'd of loved the arsenal job but some1 else got it. hey ho.[/quote']

the problem is that, that wasn't the situation.

easily understandable how you have missed out on all the details that has been happening but the job was due to go to Mario and Kevin was well aware of this yet he still went and asked Rick to give him the job, i dont think he should have put Rick in that position.

west brom- i dont think Kevin should get that either, firstly Mike might want it and secondly, i think the others that made the shortlist for the Arsenal job all had a deserving case to have a div 1 team.

and Frozy is right, Kevin hasnt shown the courtesy of staying with clubs in many set ups i have been in, you get a lot of forum posting then quits mid season, it has to be said.

not that he wont stay here as its a great job but i feel there are more deserving people before him.

Due to the high number of messages from people wanting to know what is going on at Hereford, i have lined up a meeting with Bertie this afternoon.

One thing that is certain is that we have a transfer ban on all players in and out , this has come from the FA and is indefinite.

i was going to boycott all players rated 90+ at Arsenal until i got told about this.

the guy got offered the job he took it' date=' whats the problem? i mean ye i'd of loved the arsenal job but some1 else got it. hey ho.[/quote']

I really would recommend you read back over the thread mate from when the job came up to now.

It is work like that, particularly Paul, that keep extremely competative GWs in order. Guys like Smut arent trying to arrange things like club management positions coz they have nothing better to do, it's a reflection of thier commitment to our favourite GW's and in many cases, and I include EC7777 in this, its why the GW's are so popular.

So to simply dismiss this as "he got the offer and thats it" after all of the talk andpublic knowledge of what was being arranged is substantially wide of the mark.

Your part of a superb GW here crawfski due to this kind of dillegence.

That said, it looks unlikely that anything is going to change so we need to draw a line under the whole thing. So let me get that line started.

1. The Mar comes out with real kudos here for me, staying at his club until a new man is found is commendible given whats happened. I for one would love to see him in charge at WBA - an opportunity to show the new Arsenal man what your all about perhaps?

2. Rick made a mistake and has held his hands up - still a top lad in my eyes and given a lot to EC7777 - not much he can do about the situ so it is what it is.

3. Pip needs to show real committment to Arsenal - if he does, is active in the forum, shows tenure and as he has said helps out with loans, preferential buys etc then he would become a superb addition to the GW and that can only be a good thing.

We all need to move on now, this issue has dominated the thread for a few days - probably rightly so - but we need to focus on the positives and for me they are clear - The Mar NEEDS to stay in 7777, Smut is a top lad and, whilst mistakes have been made, the GW has in effect got stronger.

In other news, I have contacted the Luton manager, mhughes9 - not on the forum, to ask about the Darlington job and I have my fingers crossed.