English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

;2636667']Bet he is gone by Christmas as he isn't winning anything...

Last time I am mentioning Arsenal in this thread. Shutting him out of the thread.

Fight, fight, fight........................

Pistols at dawn????

If i was called Dawn in those days, i certainly would question my parents affection for me!

In other news, I have contacted the Luton manager, mhughes9 - not on the forum, to ask about the Darlington job and I have my fingers crossed.

But will Darlington want you???

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

But will Darlington want you???

You wouldnt believe the emails and messages I have had.

In fact all were about increasing the size of my johnson' date=' secret britney videos i shoudl see, £5000 loans direct to my account and how a nigerian governoers son needs my help to release $52m dollars of which I can have a share if i send my bank details.

But in there, amongst all that important and soon to be actioned stuff was this:-

[img']http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/61086000/jpg/_61086516_darlington.jpg[/img]

You could say, a campaign was growing.

You could say that.

You could.

But you would be wrong.

You wouldnt believe the emails and messages I have had.

In fact all were about increasing the size of my johnson' date=' secret britney videos i shoudl see, £5000 loans direct to my account and how a nigerian governoers son needs my help to release $52m dollars of which I can have a share if i send my bank details.

But in there, amongst all that important and soon to be actioned stuff was this:-

[img']http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/61086000/jpg/_61086516_darlington.jpg[/img]

You could say, a campaign was growing.

You could say that.

You could.

But you would be wrong.

you can say anything with words!

but dragging out a 9 year old picture doesnt prove anything.

i think you'll only get the job if no one else applies, anyone fancy getting a shortlist sorted for the job!

;2636669']Well... He thinks he has got the power because he is a mod.

Deleted all the posts.

Deleted the poll.

He really delete them himself personally? If so it proves what a arrogant person he is and shouldn't use his 'mod' privileges to help himself out.

He should be punished! what a kid!!!

deleting posts that contain no "offensive or banned material/language"

be good to know why?

Hmm...well I'll have a guess as I've had the misfortune of dealing with him when I caught him habitually cheating in another GW.

I reckon it's because he's a gutless, serial cheating coward who hides behind his laptop and is such a craven cur that he hasn't got the cajones or class to show some dignity and resign from 7777 .

It's a pity the evil weasel got himself a club in 28697

Would you categorise this post as "offensive"?

I wonder how long he'll leave this one up!:)

Sorry to go off topic a bit,,,,, but just a quick reminder that tonight is the start of this season's EC7777 World Cup.

Still several strong teams looking for a manager,,, Croatia, Ivory Coast, Chile, Colombia,,

Anyone who fancies a challenge to see how far they can get in the tournament the more the merrier....

Ok,,, back to the Newsroom..

Lets see if i understand this: Rick, Arsenal´s ex-manager quits, leaving a job to manage Arsenal. Smut organized himself a list of applicants and delivered a list of 3 men to Rick (which included Mario). Rick chose Kevin/Pip instead that wasn´t in the shortlist, right? So Mario is a little upset as some forumers, including me. Kevin stays with the Job, Mario quits or he´s quitting, leaving Huddersfield available. Kevin deleted EC7777 posts regardin the poll and the discussion. I am all right? Cause each time i log in the morning, i don´t really have time to read 5 pages:o So to don´t insult or offend someone i am trying to keep up.

Lets see if i understand this: Rick' date=' Arsenal´s ex-manager quits, leaving a job to manage Arsenal. Smut organized himself a list of applicants and delivered a list of 3 men to Rick (which included Mario). Rick chose Kevin/Pip instead that wasn´t in the shortlist, right? So Mario is a little upset as some forumers, including me. Kevin stays with the Job, Mario quits or he´s quitting, leaving Huddersfield available. Kevin deleted EC7777 posts regardin the poll and the discussion. I am all right? Cause each time i log in the morning, i don´t really have time to read 5 pages:o So to don´t insult or offend someone i am trying to keep up.[/quote']

sounds about right i think...

Lets see if i understand this: Rick' date=' Arsenal´s ex-manager quits, leaving a job to manage Arsenal. Smut organized himself a list of applicants and delivered a list of 3 men to Rick (which included Mario). Rick chose Kevin/Pip instead that wasn´t in the shortlist, right? So Mario is a little upset as some forumers, including me. Kevin stays with the Job, Mario quits or he´s quitting, leaving Huddersfield available. Kevin deleted EC7777 posts regardin the poll and the discussion. I am all right? Cause each time i log in the morning, i don´t really have time to read 5 pages:o So to don´t insult or offend someone i am trying to keep up.[/quote']

I'm not upset. I'm just disappointed that once again, with emphasis on AGAIN, he's managed to screw up my plans. I was really upset back in Reality Check 1 when he's ..... up all my plans regarding transfers etc. I have learned not to deal with him anymore, as I am sure most of you have, but yet he still manages to get in the way. And I am certain that if someone else, other than me was supposed to get the job, he would have quit and took over WBA.

Saying all that, I am sure everyone has learned what kind of a person he is ( Go on delete this post, and by the way, I'm reporting you for deleting random posts) and I'll be happy to take over WBA if possible.

Not quite, here is the full story:-

Ed, Arsenal´s ex-manager quits, leaving a job to manage Arsenal.

Smut, suggests that he organise a list of applicants - essentially all that wanted the job (approxiamtely 12 i think which included both Mario and Pip),

Meanwhile the non forummer - Steve at Histon - who got the offer is contacted by Smut and the situation explained.

Smut asks that Ed deliver a shortlist of 3 men from the applicants as Steve at Histon who got the offer was not confident of selecting the "right individual ".

Steve agrees to reject Arsenal and agrees to select the new arsenal manager from the shortlist supplied to him by Ed via Smut.

Ed selects a shortlist of 3 (which included Mario but not Pip) and delivers to Smut and Steve

Steve decides upon Mario.

Meanwhile, as the offer was about to expire, Smut says he will "hold" the job on a seperate account until the new manager is decided upon.

In fact the time for steve to accept or reject the offer expires and the automatic job offer runs out and the new auto offer goes to Rick.

Rick, whilst aware of what is happening, is contacted by Kevin/Pip who convinces him to let him have the club - he wasnt on the shortlist.

So Mario is a little upset.

Kevin stays with the Job.

Mario quits or he´s quitting, leaving Huddersfield available.

Kevin / A N Other Mod deleted EC7777 posts regarding the poll and the discussion.

Not quite' date=' here is the full story:-

Ed, Arsenal´s ex-manager quits, leaving a job to manage Arsenal.

Smut, suggests that he organise a list of applicants - essentially all that wanted the job (approxiamtely 12 i think which included both Mario and Pip), and deliver a shortlist of 3 men to Ed (which included Mario but not Pip).

Meanwhile the non forummer who got the offer is contacted by Smut and the situation explained.

That manager agrees to reject Arsenal and agrees to select the new arsenal manager from the shortlist supplied to him by Ed via Smut.

He decides upon Mario.

Meanwhile, as the offer was about to expire, Smut says he will "hold" the job on a seperate account until the new manager is decided upon.

In fact the time to accept the offer expires and the automatic job offer runs out and the new auto offer goes to Rick.

Rick, whilst aware of what is happening, is contacted by Kevin/Pip who convinces him to let him have the club - he wasnt on the shortlist.

So Mario is a little upset.

Kevin stays with the Job.

Mario quits or he´s quitting, leaving Huddersfield available.

Kevin / A N Other Mod deleted EC7777 posts regarding the poll and the discussion.[/quote']

all correct but i would like to add that my original message to Steve at Histon was to ask that if he wasnt taking the job could he give it to someone from the set up that deserves it, he agreed but said he didnt know who would be deserving and who wouldnt, so i then suggested a shortlist.

to be perfectly honest though in my opinion whoever decided to do this "clean up" really hasn't got much common sense when approaching or dealing with things like this, i mean was they simply thinking "out of sight out of mind"?, surely it must of dawned on them at some point that a removal of part of a topic would not only cause a re-hashed debate(due to late comer's only seeing half a storyboard) but also a type of backlash from the original posters wondering why they have been censored, i mean its almost like they've tried to put out a fire by smothering it with petrol

i mean surely if there was a major issue that someone saw with what was being posted or atleast discussed then a simple response would of stopped it dead or atleast not caused the subject to still be being well discussed.

all correct but i would like to add that my original message to Steve at Histon was to ask that if he wasnt taking the job could he give it to someone from the set up that deserves it' date=' he agreed but said he didnt know who would be deserving and who wouldnt, so i then suggested a shortlist.[/quote']

Actually it wasnt fully correct anyway so have amended it again mate!

Actually it wasnt fully correct anyway so have amended it again mate!

Ed, Arsenal´s ex-manager sacked without winning the league title in 5 seasons and recently leading them to mid table obscurity!

chairman says 'he was spending too much time on his hamster farm and never once attended the graham taylor school of tactics, where he was signed up for an intensive weekend program"

i have corrected it for you.

Ed' date=' Arsenal´s ex-manager resigned without winning the league title in 5 seasons due to a bias throughout the SMFA that put pressure on "little teams" getting a bit of a leg up causing Arsenal to slip to mid table obscurity despite Ed's superb man mangement and transfer know how creating a squad of current and future superstars playing the type of football Maradona would stay clean for!

chairman says 'he was spending so much time improving the club and thank god never once attended the graham taylor school of tactics, where he was signed up as a guest speaker instead spending his free time coaching the likes of Mourinho, Pep, AVB etc"

i have corrected it for you.[/quote']

Think your keyboard might be allergic to bull shiezer me old fruit - not to worry as on a sea of misunderstanding I am captain of the HMS Clarity and currently pulling 36 knots on my way to The Bay of Superiority.

It's not that Pip guy i think who delete posts and polls. He cannot as he's not moderating those subforums. Still haven't seen him post since his arrogant MR last night. Hiding somewhere i guess?

First off, I don't have any MOD powers in the English forums. They're useless so I could have not deleted any of the posts. So stop accusing me of that.