English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

;2637031']So now saying Mod status is useless?

paleontologist_digging.gif?__sid=9CWVC〈=en&__mt=w

Clearly not, man. His mod powers carry no wait in the English Forum ergo his powers are useless there.

In other words, the english forum is the preverbial Kryptonite to his Superman in the SM world

if thats the case, bagsy I am Lex Luthor - I already have the hair.

And I get first go on Lois Lane

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

I can't delete anything in the English forums. I only have powers in the Spanish to delete and edit.

¿Bien, dejar el Arsenal y luego ir Únete un Campeonato Español entonces? O puede dejar el Arsenal y convertirse en un nuevo gestor del mundo juego mejor de foro en Manager de fútbol, parecen no entender que mucha gente te odio para él. Si se mueve, pueden cambiar algunas opiniones de People, de lo contrario todo esto continuará. ¿Le parecido a seguir?

Blackpool agree fee for Chico Flores

Blackpool have agreed a fee with Yeovil Town to sign Spainish Centre Back Chico Flores. The fee is £9.8 million, and will see young Brazilian striker Romarinho move

to Yeovil for £2.7 million.

Chico, who plays for Swansea in real life is seen as an ideal back up. He has the ability to play at Right back aswell as Centre half which is always helpful.

This is the second signing by Blackpool since the end of the season, following Lassana Diarra's £13million move from Aston Villa last week.

Cup Team

Danilo (89) Sokratis (89) Chico (88) Taiwo (88)

Willian (91) Meireles (91) Romulo (87) Diarra (90) Vela (89)

Eto'o (92)

Would like to improve the CM of this team, so can offer Romulo (87) + Coquelin (86)/Douglas (84) for a 89 rated AM/Winger

Managers Manager of the season?

With the season now over, it is time to vote for your manager of the season. If you want to participate, please send me a private message with your top 3 choices. You first choice will get 3 points, second choice 2 points, and third choice will get 1 point.

Please do not vote for yourself. You can vote for which ever manager you wish, preferably sensible votes and not the teams finishing bottom of the leagues :P Doesnt have to be based on league position either, managers who have done well with finances too should be noted. Also dont just look at the top divisions for your choices, have a look at all 5 divisions.

In a few days I will add up all the votes and unveil who is the managers manager of the season (If I get a decent amount of messages :)). If you want to add a little message as to why you think this manager should win, I can then post them at the end too.

With the season now over' date=' it is time to vote for your manager of the season. If you want to participate, please send me a private message with your top 3 choices. You first choice will get 3 points, second choice 2 points, and third choice will get 1 point.

Please do not vote for yourself. You can vote for which ever manager you wish, preferably sensible votes and not the teams finishing bottom of the leagues :P Doesnt have to be based on league position either, managers who have done well with finances too should be noted. Also dont just look at the top divisions for your choices, have a look at all 5 divisions.

In a few days I will add up all the votes and unveil who is the managers manager of the season (If I get a decent amount of messages :)). If you want to add a little message as to why you think this manager should win, I can then post them at the end too.[/center']

Well its a bit obvious Im guna win, so no point really B)

With the season now over' date=' it is time to vote for your manager of the season. If you want to participate, please send me a private message with your top 3 choices. You first choice will get 3 points, second choice 2 points, and third choice will get 1 point.

In a few days I will add up all the votes and unveil who is the managers manager of the season (If I get a decent amount of messages :)). If you want to add a little message as to why you think this manager should win, I can then post them at the end too.[/center']

Hopefully this works out.I sent my in :D

Not quite' date=' here is the full story:-

Ed, Arsenal´s ex-manager quits, leaving a job to manage Arsenal.

Smut, suggests that he organise a list of applicants - essentially all that wanted the job (approxiamtely 12 i think which included both Mario and Pip),

Meanwhile the non forummer - Steve at Histon - who got the offer is contacted by Smut and the situation explained.

Smut asks that Ed deliver a shortlist of 3 men from the applicants as Steve at Histon who got the offer was not confident of selecting the "right individual ".

Steve agrees to reject Arsenal and agrees to select the new arsenal manager from the shortlist supplied to him by Ed via Smut.

Ed selects a shortlist of 3 (which included Mario but not Pip) and delivers to Smut and Steve

Steve decides upon Mario.

Meanwhile, as the offer was about to expire, Smut says he will "hold" the job on a seperate account until the new manager is decided upon.

In fact the time for steve to accept or reject the offer expires and the automatic job offer runs out and the new auto offer goes to Rick.

Rick, whilst aware of what is happening, is contacted by Kevin/Pip who convinces him to let him have the club - he wasnt on the shortlist.

So Mario is a little upset.

Kevin stays with the Job.

Mario quits or he´s quitting, leaving Huddersfield available.

Kevin / A N Other Mod deleted EC7777 posts regarding the poll and the discussion.[/quote']

Cheers, much better.

Okay, here is my honest humble opinions on the whole Arsenal issue.

I understand that a massive part of 7777 is forum based and we obviously want the forumers to get the best opportunities as possible. However at the end of the day, this GW belongs to SM and we as managers have no say whatsoever on who gets to manage who, except the manager that the club in question (Arsenal) is being offered to - will talk more about this later.

By some miscommunication and differences in times being online, we were not able to give the Arsenal offer to TheMarAFC, we must also applaud Steve G's decision to reject the job offer. Anyway, since he's not a forumer it's obviously harder for him to communicate with us forumers, and PMs aren't always read in time. So the offer went to Steve and was gone in 5 days.

Arsenal was then unmanaged and someone relatively new took over, he was massively enthusiastic about joining since we have an excellent reputation being one of the best GWs in SM of all time. However within minutes of him taking over he suddenly receives a load of PMs telling him that the job is not meant for him and he should resign. I'm sorry but who can have the authority to do that? Certainly not any manager. Anyone should be able to take over Arsenal and manage them at that point, just because he isn't a regular forumer doesn't mean he can't try and be one?! I feel for that guy since he received a great opportunity and then was told he should leave? This part is wrong in my opinion. SM is a free game for all players, and everybody should have equal opportunities managing any club in any open setup like this one.

So now, after understanding the problem and graciously accepting the decision made by a few minority here, the manager of Arsenal left, and the offer was given to Rick of Manchester United. Although Rick is a forumer, and understands the situation, it's still his choice to give whoever that Arsenal job he wanted. He shouldn't have to bow down to forum-peer-pressure to satisfy a few forumers. He could have given it to TheMarAFC, or he could have given it to a friend. It's his choice and we should respect that.

At this point I must say I'm not saying TheMarAFC or any other managers that expressed an interest in the Arsenal job, isn't worthy of it. But I believe every manager has the same rights and should have the same opportunities also.

Now, about Pip/Kevin accepting the offer. First I must say I don't know if he knew of the situation here before seeing that offer, but if I wasn't in 7777 and was suddenly offered Man United I'd accept that in a heartbeat. And even if he did know of the situation, he shouldn't bow down to pressure from others to make others happy at his own expense. He's free to do whatever he wanted with that offer.

The backlash after Pip/Kevin taking the Arsenal job has been nothing but vile in my opinion. Especially from a few individuals, I would almost class some as bullying. He took the offer, so what? It's his right to do anything he wanted with that, nobody else may have the authority to make him reject it. Yet we keep on dwelling on this and make silly posts that are nothing short of bizarre and may upset some.

Finally, I'm neutral on this issue, and I must point out I suspect Pip/Kevin cheating in another forum based GW, WC33333. One accusation may prove false but two? Three? From a variety of GWs? Others have also expressed concerns over his honesty and fair play and I would be the first to kick his *insert word of choice* out of this GW if anything of a similar nature happened here.