English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

so i can tell Bertie where to stick his caravan and his hereford empire.

It's all going t!ts up anyway.

i can join the big boys in div1, i might make Shorpe my feeder club as well.

train arrives in liverpool around midday, so hopefully i can get a sub on my wages , off to buy a suit and perhaps the media frenzy can start around 3pm.

dont worry Mario, i will let huddersfield have first pick of the 78's and under.

NO SHORTLIST REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB:D!

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

so i can tell Bertie where to stick his caravan and his hereford empire.

It's all going t!ts up anyway.

i can join the big boys in div1' date=' i might make Shorpe my feeder club as well.

train arrives in liverpool around midday, so hopefully i can get a sub on my wages , off to buy a suit and perhaps the media frenzy can start around 3pm.

dont worry Mario, i will let huddersfield have first pick of the 78's and under.

NO SHORTLIST REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB:D![/quote']

Great news! You deserve it for all the hardwork you've put into 7777

last night international report

Dan James steered Uruguay to victory against Czech Republic

Well done Dan. Always good to get a win in the first match.

Likewise Russia did a clinical job against Chile beating them 2-0, with goals in either half by Bystrov & Kerzhakov.

Crunch game for Brazil against Ivory Coast tonight. A loss will see them on the way home. Germany only managed a draw against Ecuador and Turkey pulled out all the stops in their 3-2 victory over France.

But surprise of the evening must have been Wales carving out a 2-2 draw against Spain. Joe Allen & Ryan Giggs cancelling out 2 strikes from Fabregas.

Russia play Spain next in Group H, knowing that a win will mean automatic qualification to the next round but a draw will do and a loss is more than likely.

thanks for the kind comments.

poor old Mario, boo hoo, there is always the job at Edgar street, although i'm not sure he has recovered from heartache of being dumped by Maud.

it's everyone for himself in this set up, survival of the fittest and all that.

got 3 nice deals sorted with Arsenal, our masterplan to rule 7777 is coming together nicely.

taxi is due any minute, dont know when i'll next have time to get on here but dont worry , i'll still keep in touch with you lot from the lower leagues.

thanks for the kind comments.

poor old Mario' date=' boo hoo, there is always the job at Edgar street, although i'm not sure he has recovered from heartache of being dumped by Maud.

it's everyone for himself in this set up, survival of the fittest and all that.

got 3 nice deals sorted with Arsenal, our masterplan to rule 7777 is coming together nicely.

taxi is due any minute, dont know when i'll next have time to get on here but dont worry , i'll still keep in touch with you lot from the lower leagues.[/quote']

what a strange post, all things considered........

Now if everytime a big clubs is free and a forumer who manages a smaller club leaves theirs to take that big club's offer' date=' what happens to the smaller club? Very few non forumers would be interested in taking over a Northampton/Aldershot kind of club (no offense intended to either managers :D) in a old GW that has been going on for quite a lot of seasons now.[/quote']

Hey! From +100 clubs in 7777, you chose Aldershot. I don´t know if i should be humiliated or flattered:D

Fair few managers leaving recently including Accrington Stanley's manager today.

Got the job offer but doesnt interest me even if it is 3 divisions higher so let me know if anybody wants it.

They have a couple of good players like Kerzhakov, Reyes, Diamanti but dont have much money at all, well practically 0 :P

Mike could do with deciding what hes doing with the WBA offer asap really.

With them being unmanaged they have got bids accepted on a couple of RL wba players.

Steven Reid and Jerome Thomas' date=' thats going take around £8M of their budget up.[/quote']

The new manager won't like that.8 million is alot and he wont get that back by selling them two when TB's are up.

Dunno where all these job offers are but theres nowt available to anyone outside the GW.

The bloke with the Darlo offer hasnt even replied yet. Bah Humbug.

Would you be interested in Huddersfield mate ? When I'll leave them, they will get offered to someone. Then it will be up to you to get in touch with whoever got the offer so he can offer you the job.

Would you be interested in Huddersfield mate ? When I'll leave them' date=' they will get offered to someone. Then it will be up to you to get in touch with whoever got the offer so he can offer you the job.[/quote']

Your in the second division arent you? To be honest mate i wanted ateam that needs a complete overhaul and so am looking for a div 5 team.

Sorry fella

The offer for Carlos VERA of CS Emelec from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Think i've got a nice talent here. Started 12 games in Ecuador for the team in first place, aswell as starting in the Copa Libedatores against Fluminense. Not bad for a 17 year old :)

SMFA blocked a deal between me and Yeovil for Romarinho, out second part of the Chico Flores deal. Hopefully second time it wont get blocked, dont know what to do if it does.

Managers Manager of the season?

With the season now over' date=' it is time to vote for your manager of the season. If you want to participate, please send me a private message with your top 3 choices. You first choice will get 3 points, second choice 2 points, and third choice will get 1 point.

Please do not vote for yourself. You can vote for which ever manager you wish, preferably sensible votes and not the teams finishing bottom of the leagues :P Doesnt have to be based on league position either, managers who have done well with finances too should be noted. Also dont just look at the top divisions for your choices, have a look at all 5 divisions.

In a few days I will add up all the votes and unveil who is the managers manager of the season (If I get a decent amount of messages :)). If you want to add a little message as to why you think this manager should win, I can then post them at the end too.[/center']

Final day for people to vote for there manager of the season. So far we have 13 managers who have voted. I would love it if we could get above 20 :)

It is very close between three managers, so every vote counts!!!

;2639197']Smut...

Had a jumper on the tracks? All trains suspended? I have heard few restless people outside the Anfield Gates waiting for someone's arrival ;)

contract negotiations are a becoming a problem.

i thought i'd get a small piece of paper to sign, as i always have had with Bertie. not here though, 14 pages and i've never heard of half the words, so i needed to find a lawyer but 2pm on a friday wasnt a good time to find one still working.

at least they put me up in a hotel and gave me the weekend to find one.

Russia slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Spain in their SMFA World Cup Group H fixture.

Dzagoev was on the scoresheet for his side.

The match was a lot closer than the scoreline suggests. Equal possession and more shots, etc., Dzagoev is having a good World Cup despite the uncertainty surrounding his future at Southampton.

At least this result plus Ryan Giggs' late winner for Wales means we have a very simple game plan going into our last match against the Welsh. Nothing less than a win is required...

Elsewhere a very impressive Ivory Coast team eliminated Brazil rather convincingly with one of my Swindon players, Didier Zokora, scoring the first goal (sorry, just had to get that plug in :D)..

Germany are left with a huge mountain to climb if they are to successfully defend their title (I'll let Dan explain more on that match) and a goalless draw against Denmark leaves France with a slim hope in a group where any of the 4 teams can still get through.