English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

last night's international report

globe-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Uruguay to victory against Germany.

Uruguay beat Germany 3 - 2 in their SMFA World Cup Group G fixture.

Cavani scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Suárez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

currently sitting top of the group with 2 wins outta two, already qualified for the next round of the competition which is nice although saying that still wouldn't mind finishing top of the group to avoid the strongest in other groups aswell but all in all quite happy with how uruguay are peforming

and hopefully it doesn't all just go to pot as soon as the knockout stages start

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

come on Kevin, this only going to get worse and spill over into other set ups if you dont do the decent thing , apologise and quit arsenal.

you cant have missed my messages,in game,chat and now vm on your forum page.

if you leave today then div 1 can have 2 long serving managers in it, who deserve the chance at a big club and i would like the liverpool job sorted by tomorrow morning.

i have already reported your deal as illegal and will continue to do so on every one you do until you go.

other popular forumers/mods are going to hear about this sooner or later and then you wont be wanted in any set up, you know what to do.

contract negotiations are a becoming a problem.

i thought i'd get a small piece of paper to sign' date=' as i always have had with Bertie. not here though, 14 pages and i've never heard of half the words, so i needed to find a lawyer but 2pm on a friday wasnt a good time to find one still working.

at least they put me up in a hotel and gave me the weekend to find one.[/quote']

Did you fill the form out wrong?

;2639448']Did you fill the form out wrong?

i didnt understand the form?

i'm still looking for a lawyer who can explain it to me.

why would the liverpool manager have to wash the kit and also buy the washing powder?

ayway, its nice having a weekend away in a big city, all these bright lights.

not happy at given up my Glastonbury ticket though, thats a real special place.

For those that have been asking to get into 7777, good news, over the next few days there should be a clubs available.

currently there are 5 on offer,

stockport 28 days

reading 26 days

and mario will be leaving huddersfield.

mike has to make his mind up on west brom by monday as well.

SMFA blocked a deal between me and Yeovil for Romarinho' date=' out second part of the Chico Flores deal. Hopefully second time it wont get blocked, dont know what to do if it does.[/quote']

SMFA are just making two part deals imposable to do.

In better news.,

Abel Hernandez signs from Charlton for a club record fee.

Sunderland have done a few deals for the new season.

Old boy Miranda(90) coming back to the club in a swap deal for Douglas and Silvestre.Really wanted this deal to happen as Carvalho even though he has signed for Monaco in real life,it wont be long before he retires.Top CBs are so hard to come across in this gameworld,and Miranda has an outside chance of a 91 after a cracking season.

Brought in Arnautovic (88) as well as cover for my attacking midfielders.

Young Dutch keeper Bizot is the third signing,been hearing great things about him,and apparently can go on and make the Dutch goalkeeping position his for years to come.

Good season for Sunderland overall,finished 3rd in the Prem and made the Champions league semi-finals.

More of the same next season would be brilliant,and a cup run would be nice:)

ZANETTI, Javier D(RL),DM,M(RLC) Age: 39 92 £8.0M
ABIDAL, Éric D(LC) Age: 33 91 £11.5M

Crystal Palace might be ready to let their golden oldies move on - as if we didn't have enough trouble staying up in D1 last season :eek:

£8m for Zanetti and £11.5m for Abidal are the prices to beat, if not they'll be off to external very soon.

After that I'll be looking to strengthen defensively using the cash :)

Argentina are pretty much qualified for the last 16 of the World Cup, with a 1-0 win over Croatia and a 3-0 win over Senegal last night. Messi scored the winner against Croatia, while goals from Aguero, Lucho and Higuain sealed the compfortable win over Senegal.

A point in our final group game against Mali will see us through as group winners. There is a slim chance of not qualifying, if we lose by two goals to Mali and Croatia beat Senegal by three goals.

So the 7777 drama increases........

If you have lost them through no fault of your own that's crazy' date='SM is acting crazy these days.[/quote']

I Wouldn't say so much crazy more annoying than anything, and thanks i will contact paul.

Whats with the exodus of managers this season. I know its relatively normal at the end of the season but to see so many Div 1 managers go is a bit of a surprise no? Is there something I dont know :confused:

WBA manager didn't log in

Arsenal managed wanted a change

Liverpool manager loss his team and he didn't realize he did