English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Brazil' date=' France, [b']Russia[/b] are out of the World Cup at the Group Stages :eek:

I blame my translator. Don't know what she was telling the players but I could tell by the look on their faces that it had nothing to do with football.....

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

had a chat with the arsenal boy this morning' date='

asked him to leave within 1 hour, WHY was the reply.

he was told he knew why and that he had someone else's job, how could he have someone else's job ? was the reply.

he also mentioned that he would prove he would be a good manager of arsenal, my reply was that that wasnt the problem, the problem was the type of person he has shown himself to be and he isnt wanted in 7777.

i also mentioned[b'] i would report every internal deal and will over time,[/b] let other forumers know what type of person they are dealing with, he replied, dont threaten me???

so everyone knows, i wont be happy until he leaves 7777 and i dont care how retarded he is, he needs to leave.

i know he's annoying everyone/or majority of folks off by doing what he's done(me included) and he should still leave the job if he's got any ounce of common decency left, but i wouldn't go down this route personally, as this is pretty much in the same ball park as what he's done if not worse as by doing this you are abusing a function to satisfy your own needs which is a bad path to start to go down and can actually in the long term do as much harm to yourself as to kev, also doing this ain't just affecting him it could also be screwing up other teams lower down that have done deals for finance purposes and a reversal will totally screw them over worse than it would arsenal

basically all i'm saying is don't get dragged into doing something desperate just because its the only option left to try and make whatever happen, happen

What the hell is happening here? We all know he didn´t deserved the job (cause it was made a selection, although the 7777 is public), it was meant to other, but we just need to move on. Every-time i walk in this thread, i see constant personal attacks against him. He will continue in Arsenal, just let him be. Smut, with all due respect, you´re being a bully and dragging someone to be a bullies also. If you think he is a bad manager, let him sink and i know you wouldn´t like a team like Arsenal going down. About his attitude.... I thinks he is been doing fine. The way things are, it would be suicide to post on the thread, but he could respond your "politely messages", smut. One more thing.... I congratulate the other guy who left Arsenal because he knew it was meant to him. Kevin/Pip just moved to Arsenal and didn´t leave. Now, all we need to do is just wait. I love this GW, please don´t kill this GW.

I won't report the deals Arsenal made but isn't there any list of clubs who join to not doing any deals with Arsenal? I'm asked to do it in chat and i agree with it,i won't do any deal with Arsenal as long as Kevin still there. Once again,it's up to you. It won't be forced to you for doing it,but the more clubs do it,the more that Arsenal manager see he isn't received well here due to the way he got the job

Guys by now we know he wont just leave because he has no respect for anyone or this setup and as a person he is a arrogant so and so.

:rolleyes:

Let's just drop this now(as much as I don't want to), we don't wanna damage ec7777 anymore. Let's not let 'that thing' ruin it for all.

All we can do now is enjoy our own new season in 7777 like we did the last one, laugh at his misfortunes and like most have said, don't do any deals with him.

He has been reported for deleting non abusive posts so he could save some face, so hopefully he will be punished in the forum for that. Unlucky for him, he can't delete our memories. :P

Lets hope this does not push anymore good decent quality managers out. By the way Mario, don't let this push you out as it is down to one selfish individual.

Lets all turn our attention to this good setup now.....B)

This is going to be a long post so fasten your seatbelts

:P

I know i am one of the more recent additions to this GW even though i have been in for over a season and a half and i am not an overly active forumer so don't know a whole lot about the situation but to me it just looks like whats done is done and some people really need to move on.

What he did is wrong taking the job when it was meant for someone else but at the same time SM is only a virtual game in which any team managed has the potential to be as good as another and it isn't the real thing. It has become a bigger hate crime than when Benitez took charge of Chelsea.

If from what i have read is right, the Arsenal manager doesn't have a track record of sticking around (which is the thing that concerns me more than anything) so he probably will leave the job as soon as things start to get rough, but one person is not going to kill the GW off unless everyone starts to react in a way where 7777 becomes tarnished e.g. Deliberately reporting transfers just because a certain person is a manager, to me that is worse than him getting the job as its just spiteful and like the old saying "baby throwing his toys out the pram because he didnt get his own way"

I completely respect people's individual feelings towards dealing with Arsenal but the whole trying to boycott in other gameworlds i am sorry to say is just sad and moronic.

"Don't mean this in any way to offend individuals but just wanted to give my point of view and also want it known i don't agree with him getting the job but we just have to get on with it now"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burton_Albion_0.png

Anyway back to news regarding my own team. Its been a busy time recently at Burton Albion and i am happy that i have cleared the debt again, raised a fair amount of cash and also done some very good deals in order to not only improve my side but to buy the improved players for less than the outgoing players.

Players Out -

Sergio Tejera (84) - £3.6 million to Real Betis

Guillermo Ortiz (80) - £2.1 million to San Martin

Abdisalam Ibrahim (82) - £2.4 million to Valarenga

Borja Ekiza (87) - £7.2 million to Atletico Madrid

Mato Jajalo (86) - £4.4 million to Eintracht Frankfurt

Ryan Mendes (86) - £6.5 million to Angers

Vid Belec (83) - £4.9 million to Inter

Players In -

Fabiano Freitas (84) GK - £2.5 million from Porto

Jorge Henrique (86) AMRL - £3 million from Internacional

Chinedu Obasi (87) AMRL - £3.5 million from Schalke

Tomas Sivok (88) D/DM - £2.7 million + Lionel Carole from Besiktas

German Denis (88) FC - £5.2 million from Ajax

Sergey Ryzhikov (89) GK - £6.6 million from Rubin Kazan

I am looking forward to the season ahead and hopefully this will be the season i can get us back into Division 4 either through the play offs or even better winning the league.

Hi, I'm the new WBA manager, Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to make this gameworld the most awesome yet legendary.

Selling lots of player such as... (Swap preferred)

*Lucas BARRIOS

*Miloš KRASIC

*Ji-Sung PARK

*Gabriel HEINZE

*Honorato NILMAR

*Alberto RODRIGUEZ

Our focus now should be trying to refill this setup with some fresh faces, maybe a few experienced forumers. Theres 5 jobs on offer, with another 3 becoming available in a few days. I have never seen the setup with that many free slots. That is more of a worry to me than arguing over the Arsenal job

Hi' date=' I'm the new WBA manager, Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to make this gameworld the most awesome yet legendary.

Selling lots of player such as... (Swap preferred)

*Lucas BARRIOS

*Miloš KRASIC

*Ji-Sung PARK

*Gabriel HEINZE

*Honorato NILMAR

*Alberto RODRIGUEZ[/quote']

I'm afraid you are way too late for that.... it already is!!!!!

Manager of the Season awards

The Results

It is now past midnight. Nineteen managers from the Football league managers Association have voted who they believe is the overall manager of Season 5. I have used a similar style to UEFA's voting system, where managers voted for there top three managers. There first choice awarded three points, second choice two points, and the third choice recieved one point.

From the nineteen managers who voted, they all had a vareity of different choices. Eight managers were voted as a first choice, it was a very close poll. Here are the top 5 managers of the season, as voted by you.

5th. Sala Diouf (Middlesbrough)

Sala ended up with seven points. Middlesbrough have had a fantastic season after last seasons dissapointing Division 2 play-off defeat. This season they went one better and won the play-off final and are now back in the big league. A great achievement, and his voters acknowledged and appreicated his dedication to sticking with Boro.

Citation:

MaoaM - Really like to see that there manager has stuck with his team. Lost the play-off final last season, but made up for it this season. Look forward to facing them next season

Citation:

Allen Turing - Consistency over a few seasons finally paying off with the play-off win. Very strong work with a small squad.

I want to thanks all managers who vote for me , it's an pleasure to see people follow my performance thoughout the world , and i would like to say for all managers who are in low division 5,4,3,2 , believe yourself , because everything can happen on football , last year i lost the Final playoff , i didnt sleep well that day , i believe myself , with 19 players i'm qualified in the last match of the season i was 7th , before 5th ... i go to the final again and i won :) this is the message that i want deliver , everything can happen on football

Some level heads on here, making the right comments....

I agree, lets move on now, we know clubs become free in time, so should make a list and always ensure we offer jobs out.

I know im trying to get Ed into Darlo, and Mario into LFC.

We have vacancies but we cannot fill them as they are on offer! Personally im not worried about it.

Smut, i cant agree with reporting deals, whats to say you may get your account suspended for such actions...its not worth it mate, let folks make up there own mind if they want to make deals.

Lets get positive, new season starts tomorrow! Great end of season awards from Marc, a nice response to my new predictor competition

and take a look at page 1, ive rejigged the intro to 7777! new manager list too thanks Hancock!

& welcome to Le Prof, hopefully you can do a nice job.

Benteke deal reversed and I suspect it won't be long before the Dante deal is too. Thanks Kevin.

That's crazy if its him,what a load of trouble that guy has caused.

Didn't really want to get involved in this because its one of my favourite gameworlds and any that damages it is disrespectful.

I know its a public gameworld,but why would he want to stay if no one will deal with him ,talk to him etc.

Crazy.

Just curious' date='why both of you seems already sure who report those deals,Hancock and RBA? It's disgraceful if it's really him though[/quote']

I spoke up against him so I think no one else. Doubt Rick wanted to cancel both deals, tried to contact him but was quiet.

Afterall he got the best Left-back in the world. But oh well.

ALBA REINSTATED AS CAPTAIN

:P

guys you cant just accuse someone with no proof.

it may just be the stupid SMFA thing, but then again so few deals get reversed in here.

as we have a forumer GW here, i think all we have to do is contact the Devs on the forum (which il do) and get them to look into it.

So Benteke, Alba reversed. Anymore?

What the hell is happening here? We all know he didn´t deserved the job (cause it was made a selection' date=' although the 7777 is public), it was meant to other, but we just need to move on. Every-time i walk in this thread, i see constant personal attacks against him. He will continue in Arsenal, just let him be. Smut, with all due respect, you´re being a bully and dragging someone to be a bullies also. If you think he is a bad manager, let him sink and i know you wouldn´t like a team like Arsenal going down. About his attitude.... I thinks he is been doing fine. The way things are, it would be suicide to post on the thread, but he could respond your "politely messages", smut. One more thing.... I congratulate the other guy who left Arsenal because he knew it was meant to him. Kevin/Pip just moved to Arsenal and didn´t leave. Now, all we need to do is just wait. I love this GW, please don´t kill this GW.[/quote']

you are missing the point , he deleted messages on here that he didnt like and then lied about it.

knowingly taking someone elses job is bad enough but that was too much

liverpool-

as soon as i got the job i knew that it had to go to Mario unless the arsenal boy done the decent thing and left, my first message to arsenal child was to find out what he intended to do and he said he was thinking of quitting SM altogether, i really hope he still does that.

6 or 7 messages later , with no reply and the t@$$er is still here.

then came the unexpected message from Cameron who lost liverpool through no thought of his own, i told Cameron that i will give it back to him but i need to talk to Mario first because it wouldnt be right for him to see it in game without an explanation.

after a brief explanation to Cameron about what has been happening , he said i must give the job to Mario and tell them to look after them as it seems a lot of hassle.

i replied to say that he has two hours to change his mind and sent a message to Mario explaining this.

Cameron has now said, he is sure Mario can have the job and in reply to my question of having another team, he said not now but maybe in the future, so i hope we can all make an effort when he wants to return.

i now need to catch up with Mario and try to get him the job.

my original hope was that Mario still got the Arsenal job and then i give liverpool to another guy who made the shortlist and has been here from season 1.

i never thought of leaving my team but under different circumstances, i might of swapped clubs sold messi and giving hereford 20m to wipe out their current 14m debt.

i just hope it works out now.

and i wont be forgiving and forgetting and thinking arsenal child deserves a 2nd chance.

;2640907']guys you cant just accuse someone with no proof.

it may just be the stupid SMFA thing' date=' but then again so few deals get reversed in here.

as we have a forumer GW here, i think all we have to do is contact the Devs on the forum ([u']which il do[/u]) and get them to look into it.

So Benteke, Alba reversed. Anymore?

Damiao + Lucas Fernando for me :/