English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

can you put what the deals were in full (if you can remember)

Michael Keane

Jordi Alba

Leandro Damiao

Fernando

Benteke

Also Darlington job with be up again tomorrow, please please PLEASE offer to EdMoses!!!!!! (if someone beats me to it anyway)

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

;2640982']can you put what the deals were in full (if you can remember)

Michael Keane

Jordi Alba

Leandro Damiao

Fernando

Benteke

Also Darlington job with be up again tomorrow' date=' please please PLEASE offer to EdMoses!!!!!! (if someone beats me to it anyway)[/b']

i'm offering it to kev jnr's other account if i get there first.

Benteke deal reversed and I suspect it won't be long before the Dante deal is too. Thanks Kevin.

WC33333 anyone? It was destined to be the WC equivalent of 7777/7046' date=' due to a ridiculous amount of internal deals (and I mean almost 50%) getting reversed, blatant cheating with new 40 rep accounts etc. I'm not saying any thing for certain but there are too many things in common for this to be a coincidence. Kevin was Juventus manager and as far as I know he was also the Porto manager too. Suspicious behaviour in 1 GW can't guarentee a causal relationship but in multiple GWs? When all the common factor is the presence of 1 particular guy?

Anyway, just fyi for everybody WC33333 started full and within 2 weeks it was only 40% full. Almost 90% of interested forumers left in the first month.

What the hell is happening here? We all know he didn´t deserved the job (cause it was made a selection, although the 7777 is public), it was meant to other, but we just need to move on. Every-time i walk in this thread, i see constant personal attacks against him. He will continue in Arsenal, just let him be. Smut, with all due respect, you´re being a bully and dragging someone to be a bullies also. If you think he is a bad manager, let him sink and i know you wouldn´t like a team like Arsenal going down. About his attitude.... I thinks he is been doing fine. The way things are, it would be suicide to post on the thread, but he could respond your "politely messages", smut. One more thing.... I congratulate the other guy who left Arsenal because he knew it was meant to him. Kevin/Pip just moved to Arsenal and didn´t leave. Now, all we need to do is just wait. I love this GW, please don´t kill this GW.

If you read my earlier longer post, I tend to agree with you, it's not nice being bit-chy and moaning and complaining, but if the guy deserves it, he sure deserves it.

He's part of many GW's Little League' date='German 7554..

We should boycott him there as well,his predictions shouldn;t be counted aswell..[/quote']

A simple solution is to get all the forumers that are in his custom Mundus Originbus, to leave. And contact all the other owners of the GWs he's in to let them know what a *insert word of choice* this guy is.

;2640907']guys you cant just accuse someone with no proof.

it may just be the stupid SMFA thing' date=' but then again so few deals get reversed in here.

as we have a forumer GW here, i think all we have to do is contact the Devs on the forum ([u']which il do[/u]) and get them to look into it.

So Benteke, Alba reversed. Anymore?

Proof? When you report a deal to SM it takes them maximum of 5 days to take actions, if any at all. Deals were not reversed when he wasn't here, and all of a sudden at least 3 in the same time? Immediately after he arrives? Come on man, sometimes you got to go with your gut instinct.

@Kevin, report West Ham's deals, if you dare.

tonight's international report

globe-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Uruguay to victory against Spain.

Uruguay beat Spain 5 - 4 on penalties after a 1 - 1 draw in their SMFA World Cup Round 1 fixture.

Cavani scored the only goal for Uruguay and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

certainly doesn't get any easier next round either as i'm playing fellow south americans argentina

Damiao to Man United for £7m Luuk De Jong and Jody Lukoki

Lucas Fernando to Villa for £7.690m

Benteke for Kondogbia + 5.7m and then Hajrovic to Altrincham for 3.8m
;2641059']£1' date='000 + Jack WILSHERE + Da Silva RAFAEL = Jordi ALBA

£1,000,000 = Michael Keane[/quote']

thanks guys.

Messi to AFC Wimbledon on a free :P

it's the sort of deal that the spineless moderator would approve of.

someone has to tell SMFA that he's not fit to wear the shirt...

Here's a suggestion for those of you who have formed a negative opinion of the guy...

If someone knows how we can complain to SMFA about this sleazebag - and enough of do so - I'm sure they'd much rather have 25+ happy campers than one really unpopular person who brngs the game into disrepute - and ditch the cheating lowlife, if they know what's in their best interests.

With luck - might get him kicked out of 28697 also

Any of you up for this and have an idea as to how to get a message to someone at SMFA who might listen?

Argentina 8-1 Venezuela

Argentina cruise into the quarter final after thrashing Venezuela. Hat-tricks for Aguero and Higuian, Lavezzi also scoing a brace.

Dissapointed in my Blackpool captain, yet to score in the tournament.

Argentina face the side who knocked out the favorites Spain, that being Uruguay. A tricky game, who have the two top goalscorers in Suarez (6) and Cavani (5).

Decided predict the first round of Premier League games!

:P

Think they will be out in the next hour or so.

Sheffield United V Arsenal

Tottenham V Liverpool

Middlesborough V West Brom

Everton V Leeds

West Ham V Man City

Man United V Crystal Palace

Nottingham Forest V Aston Villa

Shorpe V Plymouth

Preston North End V Blackpool

Sunderland V Colchester