English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

ctfc.jpg

Another few additions at Cheltenham ahead of the new campaign.

Cheltenham Town have managed to sign John RUDDY from FC Zurich on a deal believed to be around £1,810,000 plus Adam PAZIO and Darko VELKOVSKI.

My form really deteriorated last season after letting Ruddy go and promoting Leali so really pleased to bring Ruddy back in.

Cheltenham Town have managed to sign Luca CALDIROLA from Brescia Calcio on a deal believed to be around £1,620,000 plus Craig DAWSON and Juan BUSTOS.

If he slots in well at Bremen he could turn out to be a real asset to us.

Joel POHJANPALO has moved to Cheltenham Town from Hamburger SV on a deal believed to be around £310,000 plus Rosen KOLEV.

Expected comp here so very pleased at that price.

Guillermo DE LOS SANTOS has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Spartak Moskva for £1,000,000 plus Xenofon FETSIS.

I believe he's moved to Nacional, if he cements a place there a riser at the very least.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Can't complain, we certainly have the squad to mount a serious challenge this season.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Season ticket receipts seem a bit light this season. Sure I had close to £2m last season but just received a paltry £500k this season. That will just about cover 1 weeks wage bill.

I went to ask the chairman to see if he knew anything but his secretary told me he left last night for a months cruise in the carribean aboard his new luxury yacht that he just purchased.

Strange......

Really regret leaving Arsenal now purely because of the horrific situation it has caused.

Theres real damage being done to the GW's reputation I feel.

Only one person to blame for this mate, and its not you, I honestly had no idea the drama that this was going to cause, and I feel so bad about it... hopefully it gets resolved in a mature way but I can't see that happening now:(

dunno if i'm going to be getting any bumper payment from my c.m in a day or so or atleast some more funds from somewhere but so far all i've recieved is a measly 800 odd k in season ticket sales, and the gimp also expects me to "gain promotion" in my first season promoted when i've been dropped into a league with ex-premiership champs and chelsea, obviously been at the wood polish again.....

Havent posted on here in a long time due to other commitments, just had a quick scan through now as ive got a bit of free time and dear me... what a total farce this GW is turning into. 7777 as far as i was aware was always well managed with no nonsense going on dodgey deals bidding on unmanaged etc but now look at it. Childlike stuff going on at the moment, its quite embarassing :o

I'll stick around for a while longer as ive been here since day one, but hopefully this can be sorted out and get back on track. Stuff like this can turn a 100% full gw to dust in a few weeks if issues dont get sorted out. Hopefully it doesnt go that far.

well that stockport job went quick. Was going to offer it to Cedd as he expressed an interest in coming back?

now Carl James, any relation to you Dan James?

pretty sure a Carl James make a right mess of Wigan....

oh yeah he did... : This SM Member has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted

If we get offers, can we make a effort to let people know we are going to reject them, we have people wanted to rejoin 7777 rather than handing the jobs back out to the public...

;2642121']well that stockport job went quick. Was going to offer it to Cedd as he expressed an interest in coming back?

now Carl James' date='[b'] any relation to you Dan James?[/b]

pretty sure a Carl James make a right mess of Wigan....

oh yeah he did... : This SM Member has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted

If we get offers, can we make a effort to let people know we are going to reject them, we have people wanted to rejoin 7777 rather than handing the jobs back out to the public...

nope, dun't know the guy, do remember however a while ago in this gameworld some bright spark did actually accuse me of being this guy:rolleyes:

Well the Rushden chairman either has a tremendous amount of faith in me, or he hasn't seen some of the other squads in divsion 5!! Serious promotion challenge? Be lucky if i'm with 15 points of the last play off spot. Still, been tinkering again, and slowly building the squad up. Let battle commence!

I think someone who knows a bit about computers needs to ask wba manager what did he do to get the job so quickly after it was rejected.

the first time he said he bookmarked ec 7777, but no one came back with an understanding of why that got him the job offer within seconds of it being rejected, something he has done twice now.

I cant believe he spent his whole life in front of the computer refreshing every 10 seconds.

this could go a long way to getting jobs to Ed etc if there is an easier way.

out of interest does anyone know how you can change your forum user name? as i noticed a lot of user in this gameworld over time have changed theres and was meaning to change mine as soon as that new option on the manager profile in game popped up a while ago

PM a Dev (I went for Vicky) and ask them to change it

:)

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge and not doing any deal with Arsenal

Oh chairman,i'm not sure if i can do your first target but your second target is easily achieavable :P

Still selling Mario Suarez, and now the legend Ronaldinho and Italian NT striker Alberto Gilardino also can be sold

Decided predict the first round of Premier League games!

:P

Think they will be out in the next hour or so.

Sheffield United V Arsenal

Tottenham V Liverpool

Middlesborough V West Brom

Everton V Leeds

West Ham V Man City-Correct :P

Man United V Crystal Palace

Nottingham Forest V Aston Villa

Shorpe V Plymouth

Preston North End V Blackpool

Sunderland V Colchester

Good prediction Ben.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Hopefully i can do that.But it will be hard.

Going to be a good season and i wonder who will go down.

;2632469']BOENISCH' date=' Sebastian - D(RL) 26 86 > Morecambe

BARTHELME, Maxime D,DM,M,AM(L) 24 85 > Morecambe

done. put the bids in next season.[/quote']

BARTHELME, Maxime has been loaned out to Bolton...just wondering what's going on?

Citys season starts on Friday against Sheffield United in the super cup in france, we will be playing in Monaco's £18K seater stadium. (Guessing fitness counts for this, will after play my second team)

West Ham away first game as I predicted, haha thanks Riece.

On to Citys main 20 for the season: (Not the formation I play)

Hart

Valencia - Kompany - Varane - Clichy/Baines

Gerrard - Toure

Kagawa - Aguero - Silva

Van Persie

Subs: Ranocchia, Martins Indi, Baines/Clichy, Paulinho, Thiago, Isco, Balotelli

I would loan out Borini and Altidore (both 87) but my chairman wont let me, he let me loan Borini last season aswell and let people put loan bids in towards the end of the season after I recalled him, changed in the last week.

So, other than my main 18 and them two, all the players in the youth set up can go out on loan.

Not really any great ones but some might be decent cover for some in the bottom division(s):

Alcantara Rafinha 85 - CM/AM

Gianluca Caprari 83 - AM(RLC)

Raman Chibsah 82 - DM/CM

Mario Sampirisi 82 - RB/CB

Alex Grimaldo 82 - LB/LM

Oliveira Wallace 80 - RB/RM

Torres Oliver 78 - CM/AM

Tin Jedvaj 78 - CB

Marc Oliver Kempf 78 - CB/DM

Serge Gnabry 77 - AM(RLC)

Nathan Ake 77 - CB/LB/DM

Martin Angha 75 - RB/CB/LB

Junior Denilson 75 - CM

Guillermo Varela 75 - RB

Ryan Colclough 70 - Wing/Fwd

Guessing nobody will want anybody below 80 but listed them anyway.

Alcantara Rafinha 85 - CM/AM

Gianluca Caprari 83 - AM(RLC)

Raman Chibsah 82 - DM/CM

Mario Sampirisi 82 - RB/CB

Alex Grimaldo 82 - LB/LM

Oliveira Wallace 80 - RB/RM

Torres Oliver 78 - CM/AM

Tin Jedvaj 78 - CB

Marc Oliver Kempf 78 - CB/DM

Serge Gnabry 77 - AM(RLC)

Nathan Ake 77 - CB/LB/DM