• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

with gamez coming in at the tail end of last season i can afford to move out my current first choice right back srna(91ov), as realistically i don't want to have too many 89ov's in my 2nd team in case they start getting concerns etc.

so not after anything too fussy just after a youngish rb that i can play in behind gamez, looking ideally for an 87/88ov

and either a young forward(u21) like a high end 70ov or a couple mil cash just to break the transfer buffer.

At the end of last season I got a PM from JMH saying I have first choice on Barthelme for loan next season as I had him on loan last season.

think something was said along lines that he not heard from u and he accepted to send him to me, but that's fine. Suppose you need him more than I do ;)

think something was said along lines that he not heard from u and he accepted to send him to me' date=' but that's fine. Suppose you need him more than I do ;)[/quote']

Knowing Hancock, all of his team looks something like this:

:D

If anyone has a LB or RB but ideally would love to have a LB/RB' date=' both footed with rating of 85/86 for loan please let me know.

Cheers :D[/quote']

I would loan Clyne but my *insert word of choice* fool of a chairman won't let me.

Jooles has took the Huddersfield job and left Barrow.

Would be a nice job for Ed that' date=' division 5, 30 players none transfer banned.

Job on offer to a Mark Hughes whos managing Luton, not sure if hes a forumer or not.[/quote']

Pretty sure the Darlo offer went to that bloke - i messaged him in game and he never replied.

To be honest, its the Darlo job for me I think, should be free in the non too distant future - blinkin' refresh is doing my head in. Hours I been at it. Hours.

Any small squad, low rated, minimal money Div 5 challenge is where I wanna be.

UPDATE

Immediately accepted the Barrow job!

My life is nothing if not for contradiction!

Ed Moses takes control of Barrow AFC.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Barrow AFC were founded in 1901 and play their home games at Holker Street in Barrow. The club is also known as The Bluebirds.

welcome back in..good luck

welcome back in..good luck

Cheers man, although I shall not be relying on luck, not when i have good looks, charm and bus pass to get me through.

Ahh.

Just checked, - the looks have gone, down to my last of the charm and the buss pass is a week away from expiry.

Knew I should have taken luck with both hands.