English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Great to see someone who can improve the team further take over at Huddersfield. I felt like I wasn't in a position to progress with the team' date=' so that's why I left them.[/quote']Oh, that's me! Needed to shake things up here a bit. Have done nothing with my Barrow team for seasons so figured maybe I could ruffle a few feathers higher up the league. B)

Been sat waiting for the Boro job but it looks like it will never be heading my way. :rolleyes:

Never been known as a team improver though! :o

Pretty sure the Darlo offer went to that bloke - i messaged him in game and he never replied.

To be honest' date=' its the Darlo job for me I think, should be free in the non too distant future - blinkin' refresh is doing my head in. Hours I been at it. Hours.

Any small squad, low rated, minimal money Div 5 challenge is where I wanna be.

UPDATE

Immediately accepted the Barrow job!

My life is nothing if not for contradiction![/quote']Well that worked out well hey Ed? You've got plenty to play with there, a few risers to sit on and no shortage of risers who I never got around to selling. Have fun :)

Oh' date=' that's me! Needed to shake things up here a bit. Have done nothing with my Barrow team for seasons so figured maybe I could ruffle a few feathers higher up the league. B)

Never been known as a team improver though! :o

Well that worked out well hey Ed? You've got plenty to play with there, a few risers to sit on and no shortage of risers who I never got around to selling. Have fun :)[/quote']

Ha!

Cheers Jooles.

Now if I could just work out who the risers were..........

I kid, its a good set up mate. Gonna shift out all of the current 10k'ers, got a tidy little budget already thanks to another well managed Jooles side.

Ha!

Cheers Jooles.

Now if I could just work out who the risers were..........

I kid' date=' its a good set up mate. Gonna shift out all of the current 10k'ers, got a tidy little budget already thanks to another well managed Jooles side.[/quote']I needed the 10kers in the early days as the 24 team division sure takes its toll on fitness. Huddersfield are not exactly in the best position there with just a squad of 21 so if anyone's got any loans going please let me know. :o

And not well managed, more like well neglected. I never did bother to get around to using any money/players I was sat on! :o

I needed the 10kers in the early days as the 24 team division sure takes its toll on fitness. Huddersfield are not exactly in the best position there with just a squad of 21 so if anyone's got any loans going please let me know. :o

And not well managed' date=' more like well neglected. I never did bother to get around to using any money/players I was sat on! :o[/quote']

What ratings are you looking for and positions ?

I needed the 10kers in the early days as the 24 team division sure takes its toll on fitness. Huddersfield are not exactly in the best position there with just a squad of 21 so if anyone's got any loans going please let me know. :o

And not well managed' date=' more like well neglected. I never did bother to get around to using any money/players I was sat on! :o[/quote']

mate its a div 5 club with a full roster and money - in my book thats pretty well run!

What ratings are you looking for and positions ?

Here you go fella:-

Can anyone help a brother out?

Need an 86/87 rated CB and a CM/AM/DM as well as a CF!

As wish lists go it aint a lot! :D

Morecambe News

Happier now after bringing in Matthews and Gabbiadini(who enjoyed a fantastic season on loan to us last season) on loan.

Sadly our chairman has decided to be a tight so and so, and has not helped as I thought he might. So that leaves us £1.4m in the red with only 21 players.

So I'm annoyingly having to try work something out myself, disappointed bout having to lose this player but have to help the club move forward.

Alex SCHALK, (F© - 20 yr old - rat 83) who played 28 games and scored 10 for NAC Breda in the Eredivisie (Netherlands) league last season. Also a Dutch U'20 International, played 2 games and scored 1 last season. So he clearly is a decent young footballer.

Would be looking at £4.5m plus one or two players with any sort of rating who are 18 years old or younger. That would clear my debt and and give me some space to breath.

Cheers :rolleyes:

Imbula/Veretout can be your CM Superman :P

Think I may have my man but will come back to you if not?

The loan offer for Mauro ICARDI of Aston Villa from Barrow AFC has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Looking forward to seeing what this lad can do for me - Cheers Fro, appreciate that bud.

Looking forward to seeing what this lad can do for me - Cheers Fro' date=' appreciate that bud.[/quote']

He can do more than you can imagine, Be careful Ed, those Argentines tend to be a little wild :P

Morecambe News

Happier now after bringing in Matthews and Gabbiadini(who enjoyed a fantastic season on loan to us last season) on loan.

Sadly our chairman has decided to be a tight so and so' date=' and has not helped as I thought he might. So that leaves us £1.4m in the red with only 21 players.

So I'm annoyingly having to try work something out myself, disappointed bout having to lose this player but have to help the club move forward.

Alex SCHALK, (F© - 20 yr old - rat 83) who played 28 games and scored 10 for NAC Breda in the Eredivisie (Netherlands) league last season. Also a Dutch U'20 International, played 2 games and scored 1 last season. So he clearly is a decent young footballer.

Would be looking at [b']£4.5m[/b] plus one or two players with any sort of rating who are 18 years old or younger. That would clear my debt and and give me some space to breath.

Cheers :rolleyes:

Oh what the heck! Beggars can't be choosers!

Any player can go but please offer a couple millions more than c.v please so I could find a decent replacement and have a little left over to keep me going through the season! :(

Nice to have another forumer in division 5 especially a well respected one, good luck to jooles at Huddersfield aswell just glad the Barrow job did go to a good forumer rather than a randomer just joining a large gameworld

:)

As a side note a little chairman message to read from today

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

:eek::eek:

He can do more than you can imagine' date=' Be careful Ed, those Argentines tend to be a little wild :P[/quote']

Its alright, I left Mila Kunis as Chairwoman back at Arsenal but heard she walked out after the new manager discussed possible transfers with her on the promise she had a roll in the clubs future, only to find out that all the time he had tapped up this chick:-

bridesmaids-megan-2.jpg

to take her place in a deal done under the counter, innocently obviously. I only just heard about it because the Gooner Times, having published the story, found out that all copies of the paper carrying the story had in fact been destroyed in an as yet unexplained warehouse fire. I say unexplained but the managers finger prints and wallet were found at the scene along with CCTV footage clearly identifying him in trademark black cloak - he can be seen rubbing his hands and audio catches his trademark cackle.

The upshot is that Mila has now joined Barrow and that lil' wildcat can handle any argentina any day.

05-05-13-sexies-women-in-the-world-mila-kunis-31.jpg

Mila can be seen here arriving at the club in full business attire.

The loan offer for Sanjurjo OIER of Bath City from Bolton Wanderers has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.
The loan offer for Maxime BARTHELME of Forest Green Rovers from Bolton Wanderers has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Massive thanks to mistermalcolm at Bath and JMH at FGR for the loans!

Nice to have another forumer in division 5 especially a well respected one' date=' good luck to jooles at Huddersfield aswell just glad the Barrow job did go to a good forumer rather than a randomer just joining a large gameworld

:)

As a side note a little chairman message to read from today

:eek::eek:[/font']

Cheers man,

I look forward to locking horns with ya, who you managing man?

Think I may have my man but will come back to you if not?

Looking forward to seeing what this lad can do for me - Cheers Fro' date=' appreciate that bud.[/quote']

Majeed Waris FC 21 years old 85 rating available.