English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The mighty Burton Albion :D

Its on' date=' like Donkey Kong. :D

I take it

she's in the trophy room? :D

The worrying thing is that could be Arsenal or Barrow's trophy room. That said, its clearly Barrows.

Arsenal's had a carpet downstairs.

Which is more than I can say for Mila. ;)

Majeed Waris FC 21 years old 85 rating available.

Already banged an offer in on KOULIBALY, Kalidou - if only cos his name is what I think Coca Cola sounds like in Iran.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Just had a meeting with a number of locals including the chair of the Tourist Information Board. Chubby but happy fella, he has given me an interesting leaflet about the place:-

Barrow In Furness, known as “The But Whole of Britain”,

What a dump and possibly the most chav populated town you will ever see. Take a walk through the main street “Dalton Road” and see how many “LONSDALE” clad teenage chavs you can see in the 2 minutes it takes to walk through the shopping area.

The sale of Staffordshire bull terriers has rocketed as its essential to have LONSDALE Traccy, fake massive gold chain and a staffy on a lead by your side.

Barrow has one of the highest murder rates in the country and its easy to see why. Take a stroll through one of the doss area estates and watch the heads turn and curtains twitch.

The average day consists of getting up at 11 am, having a litre of White Lightening then take the dog up town to see if the mecca sports shop “SPORTSWORLD” has any new Lonsdale gear for under a fiver.

After sitting in MC Donalds for 3 hours its time to go home cos the teenage girlfriend will be due home from school and then shes got to go for her pregnancy scan to see if its twins or not.

At night time boy racers zoom up and down the street with the fake Burberry caps and a Marlboro light hanging out their gobs, the town is filthy and its a regular occurrence to see several dogs defecating on the pavement where nobody bothers to bat an eye lid. The local paper even have a column called “chav watch” which describes when and where chavs were spotted.

If you want to see what happens when your cousin shugs your sister then head to Barrow, a real hole full of JJB, ARGOS, SPORTSWORLD AND MACCIES as well as shops that are full of spotty, pea stained chavs with their dogs.

If there was ever a war then head to Barrow cos nobody and I mean noboby will bother bombing this place.

Lovely stuff there, really think I am gonna do well here.

Its alright' date=' I left Mila Kunis as Chairwoman back at Arsenal but heard she walked out after the new manager discussed possible transfers with her on the promise she had a roll in the clubs future, only to find out that all the time he had tapped up this chick:-

[img']http://a398.idata.over-blog.com/300x200/4/60/01/21/bridesmaids-megan-2.jpg[/img]

to take her place in a deal done under the counter, innocently obviously. I only just heard about it because the Gooner Times, having published the story, found out that all copies of the paper carrying the story had in fact been destroyed in an as yet unexplained warehouse fire. I say unexplained but the managers finger prints and wallet were found at the scene along with CCTV footage clearly identifying him in trademark black cloak - he can be seen rubbing his hands and audio catches his trademark cackle.

The upshot is that Mila has now joined Barrow and that lil' wildcat can handle any argentina any day.

05-05-13-sexies-women-in-the-world-mila-kunis-31.jpg

Mila can be seen here arriving at the club in full business attire.

she isn't in the trophy room, its very obvious that she is locked in a cell and cant stand up unassisted because of the drugs, any other reason just wouldn't make sense, followed Ed/kidnapped by Ed to barrow, what do you believe?

Thanks to Jack for the loan signing...

and to Ben scfc for the other loan signing....

all I need to do now is get a couple of bids on my players and sell a few... so I can buy a right back and a centre forward.....

Hartlepool players available even if not listed... open to (decent) offers...cash or p/ex welcome

Veigas mate, can offer you Gerardo Flores on loan if any good? as Hancock said he was a Bolton player last season, and all clubs get first pick on those players, sorry i didnt update you.

I still have the following..

CARLOS, Juan - GK 25 85

UÇAN, Salih - DM,M,AM© 19 83

FLORES, Gerardo - D,DM,M® 27 84

MONTES, Luis AM(RLC) 27 83

TRIGUEROS, Manu AM(RLC) 21 83

ALAN, Carvalho AM,F© 23 84

Alex MAXIM AM 84

plus the likes of Rudiger/Kolasinac and many more 82 and under who stand a very good chance of rising again in the near future so if you fancy a punt on a player stick a loan in.

Good to see Ed and theMar back in 7777 :) Down to just 3 unmanaged sides now, with 2 more likely to go on offer in a few days.

Bacelar DOUGLAS has moved to Altrincham (Allen Turing) from Blackpool (Marc Spicer (Forum - MaoaM)) on a deal believed to be around £4,350,000.

Happy to see a good youngster in the lower divisions. He can easily rise and will be much more useful to them than for me :)

;2642731']Veigas mate' date=' can offer you Gerardo Flores on loan if any good? as Hancock said he was a Bolton player last season, and all clubs get first pick on those players, sorry i didnt update you.

CARLOS, Juan - GK 25 85

Alex MAXIM AM 84

plus the likes of Rudiger/Kolasinac and many more 82 and under who stand a very good chance of rising again in the near future so if you fancy a punt on a player stick a loan in.[/quote']

thanks for getting bk to me, its kl mate no worries. I've found a replacement for him. Do appreciate the offer tho. :)

I loan listed them?! :eek::confused:

in my experience, you need 3 players in the same position with at least 2/3 ratings better than them to loan out. so i can loan an 86 GK, i have 88, 87, 86,86,85,85....same with LB, i have 88,87 can loan 86...

so for your 85s, i think you need 90,89,88 or something like that..

;2642735']Hmm see this is what Arsenals role was meant to be when Ed was there....

yeah i know.

But i'd rather sell my team n get in 70 rated players n get relegated than Arsenal help me now with that 'thing' in charge. lol

Not really desperate for the deal, as I feel I have a decent size squad at the min. Just hate being in the red.

;2642731']Veigas mate' date=' can offer you Gerardo Flores on loan if any good? as Hancock said he was a Bolton player last season, and all clubs get first pick on those players, sorry i didnt update you.

CARLOS, Juan - GK 25 85

Alex MAXIM AM 84

plus the likes of Rudiger/Kolasinac and many more 82 and under who stand a very good chance of rising again in the near future so if you fancy a punt on a player stick a loan in.[/quote']

Maxim off to the Orient! Hope he does well for you Gozzy!

Looking to bring in a third 90+ rated CB, hopefully a 91.

Im willing to offer Sokratis (89) who joined Dortmund recently and will be there main RB while Pizszek is injured. Can also offer cash and one of Coquelin/Romulo depedning on the player.

If this interests anyone who has a 90+ cb for sale (Not too old) then PM me :)

The offer for Diego DE GIROLAMO of West Ham United from Macclesfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

If you know me from BC, you'd also know that I like helping out little teams when I could :)

Would anyone want to take part in the Second edition of the 7777 Fantasy Kits Competition?

For people who don't know, basically entrants would make their own kit for their team, and people vote for which is their favourite... (Simple as peas)

As many of you know I ran this about 18 months ago here and it went down well, providing some pre season entertainment :) Plus with all the recent drama regarding the manager situation, I thought this could be something new to discuss haha.

I'm thinking about the same format as before, but with people entering downloading the shirt designer and making their kits themselves if that is okay? I'd rather not have to do most of them like last time haha although if people really can't do it, then I guess they could ask me or someone else to do their kit.

Link to the First Fantasy Kit competition.

Would anyone want to take part in the Second edition of the 7777 Fantasy Kits Competition?

For people who don't know' date=' basically entrants would make their own kit for their team, and people vote for which is their favourite... (Simple as peas)

As many of you know I ran this about 18 months ago here and it went down well, providing some pre season entertainment :) Plus with all the recent drama regarding the manager situation, I thought this could be something new to discuss haha.

I'm thinking about the same format as before, but with people entering downloading the shirt designer and making their kits themselves if that is okay? I'd rather not have to do most of them like last time haha although if people really can't do it, then I guess they could ask me or someone else to do their kit.

sounds interesting....i like doing stuff like that :rolleyes:

does every just do one kit or more?

For people who don't know' date=' basically entrants would make their own kit for their team, and people vote for which is their favourite... (Simple as peas)

I have one question... They made it from scratch or is there a shirt template in some sort of website with various options similar to "pimp my ride":p?