• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

My squad isn't in the best shape after not being that active in quite a while, so I'm looking to get some deals done. However, now might not be the best time by the looks of it... (Preston)

Edit: And please don't put forward offers that only an idiot would accept. I know I look like one, but come on :P

Anyone looking to do deals? I want to completely revamp this side but looking for mostly cash deals (dont really have the players to player exchange)

Although Fred and Jadson are available for player excahnge or large cash offers :)

creweshirt_zps68a0bc6e.pngcrewe1shirt_zpsdfb42fe1.png

Crewe Announce New Manager

Crewe Alexandra Football Club are delighted to announce that Noisy has agreed a two year contract with the Manchester based club.

It is reported that Noisy has grown frustrated in recent weeks of other worlds and needed a change of scenery, When he approached a few players in the world he liked what he heard and put his name forward for the Crewe job.

At lunchtime today Crewe confirmed Noisy as manager and no sooner had he sat down for his press conference his phone was going off from rival clubs itching to get there hands on Crewe's immense talent.

So far Noisy has managed to beat off all the vultures with a stick but he knows they will be back before long.

The previous manager has bought some amazing talent to Crewe and we would like to keep that tradition going, I like the look of what he has done and i don't want to make wholesale changes.

A few tweaks here and there will do Crewe this season.

Players Who Are Open For Offers

Angelo Ogbonna - already have a bid for him

Nicola Sansone

Simone Zaza

Innocent Emeghara

Crewe Alexandra Football Club are delighted to announce that Noisy has agreed a two year contract with the Manchester based club.

It is reported that Noisy has grown frustrated in recent weeks of other worlds and needed a change of scenery' date=' When he approached a few players in the world he liked what he heard and put his name forward for the Crewe job.

At lunchtime today Crewe confirmed Noisy as manager and no sooner had he sat down for his press conference his phone was going off from rival clubs itching to get there hands on Crewe's immense talent.

So far Noisy has managed to beat off all the vultures with a stick but he knows they will be back before long.

The previous manager has bought some amazing talent to Crewe and we would like to keep that tradition going, I like the look of what he has done and i don't want to make wholesale changes.

A few tweaks here and there will do Crewe this season.[/center']

Nicola Sansone

Simone Zaza

Innocent Emeghara

Welcome, oh great Noisy!

It is reported that Noisy has grown frustrated in recent weeks of other worlds and needed a change of scenery' date=' When he approached a few players in the world he liked what he heard and put his name forward for the Crewe job.

Nicola Sansone

Simone Zaza

Innocent Emeghara

Welcome..........

Nicola Sansone

Simone Zaza

Innocent Emeghara

Welcome Noisy !

Guest drseanfitz

Nicola Sansone

Simone Zaza

Innocent Emeghara

you little so and so. I heard crewe were spare and was gonna investigate tonight:mad:

Ready to Roll !

Darlington pulled off anouther win tonight by beating Torquay United 2-0. Darlington had most of the possession and they used it to there advantage. After the match Kris commented saying that he was pleased with his record so far - 2 wins 1 draw 2 losses. He went onto say that he was looking forward to the season ahead.

MUNIAIN SIGNS FOR CHELSEA

hi-res-117126184_display_image.jpg?1348585935

Chelsea complete the signing of Spain starlet Iker Muniain from Burnley in a deal worth in excess of £26 million with Rossi and Hubocan going the other way.

Muniain Joins fellow Spaniards Cesc Fabregas, Andres Iniesta and Co as Manager Tom King looks to bring in a few fresh faces with a challenging season ahead in the 2nd tier of English football.

"He's a great lad. He's exactly the sort of character we would like around. His youth and passion will really fit in well with the rest of the squad, and joining the other Spanish lads he can really kick on and help us achieve something great." King told BBC Radio London.

After considerable negotiation it took the offer of fringe players Guiseppi Rossi and Tomas Hubocan plus a reported £3mil to prise Muniain from Burnley. "Its a shame we had to let those two boys go but they have been excellent for us over some difficult season's filling in where needed. But they need first team football and Burnley is a great team to play for and I wish them all the best."

When asked if there were any more signings in the mix King replied "We have our targets and we have a strong budget its probably only a matter of time before we get some more faces in".

Blackpool ready for new season!

This seasons Pre-season has been the best for Blackpool, with four wins and a draw. We go into the opening game at home to Everton full of confidence, and look to go one better in the league after finish behind Manchester United last term.

Blackpool 3-2 Blackburn

Tevez 54', Walcott 72', Tevez 86'

Blackpool 3-0 Cambridge

Walcott 21', Tevez 53', Marchisio 54'.

Blackpool 3-2 Preston

Koscielny 32', Willian 41', Walcott 47'

Blackpool 0-0 Cambridge

Blackpool 3-2 Fulham

Eto'o 47', Eto' 67', Tevez 87'

Its great to see our three main strikers amongst the goals, With Carlos Tevez netting four goals, Theo Walcott scoring three, and Eto'o scoring twice in the final game. It has certainly given me a dillema on who to pick for Saturdays game.

"Pre-season went very well. I am a bit concerned with the amount of goals conceded, but I tried lots of combinations and partnerships so I expect that is the reason. We are aware that Everton will be a much stronger test, but we are very confident ahead of the new season. I hope we can kick things off with a good home win infront of our fans!"

-Marc Spicer.

We will unfortunately begin the season without Eric Abidal. A bid has been placed to re-sign the Frenchman but we are waiting on Palace to accept. Theo Walcott will also miss the first few games of the season, as we wait for him to regain full fitness after a lengthy injury.

SMFA

The deal involving Blackpool and Crystal Palace regarding Éric ABIDAL has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Nottingham Forest and Crystal Palace regarding Loret SADIKU has been reversed.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Crystal Palace and Nottingham Forest regarding Moussa SISSOKO has been reversed.

Now all the above deals were completely fair and nothing at all was wrong with them. I don't know what is happening now. Who is reporting the deals?

This is one of the best, if not then the best game world on SM and it is being ruined. Not happy. SMFA should do something about this now!!!

SMFA

The deal involving Blackpool and Crystal Palace regarding Éric ABIDAL has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

After an investigation by the SMFA' date=' the deal involving Nottingham Forest and Crystal Palace regarding Loret SADIKU has been reversed.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Crystal Palace and Nottingham Forest regarding Moussa SISSOKO has been reversed.

[/i']

Now all the above deals were completely fair and nothing at all was wrong with them. I don't know what is happening now. Who is reporting the deals?

This is one of the best, if not then the best game world on SM and it is being ruined. Not happy. SMFA should do something about this now!!!

Oh dear, that means you can Maoam cannot make any deals with each other in any public GWs forever :(

A similar situation happened to me in WC 33333, along with many others, incidentally Kevin was also in that setup.

Oh dear' date=' that means you can Maoam cannot make any deals with each other in any public GWs forever :(

A similar situation happened to me in WC 33333, along with many others, incidentally Kevin was also in that setup.[/quote']

It's extremely silly now. Someone reporting deals or the SMFA are just stupid

hi

we have been made aware of certain issues regarding the actions of a moderator on this thread(and other places on the forum in relation to this set up)

We would like you to aware this this has been fully investigated and all relevant action taken.

It would appear that "relevant action" does not extend to protecting the integrity of one of SMFA's most popular and enduring game worlds for the benefit of the participants.

Having seen one of their own appointed "moderators" flagrantly antagonise a lot of people with his cynical display of self-interest, they now allow a series of inter club transfers to be reversed for no legitimate reason.

Either they should identify the individual(s) involved in reporting the deals unfairly (and invoke sanctions against him/her/it) - or they should better understand their own product as clearly something is breaking down somewhere and needs fixing.

Why try and fob us off with either a wall of silence or some crass remark that "it's all been taken care of" - when clearly it hasn't and won't be any time soon.

Makes you consider quitting at times...simply to make a point in a way that they might actually listen to.

Did anyone ever tell us who censored our posts regarding the cheat? No, I thought not...