• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Have made a new Darlington Thread to collate all events for Darlington FC in 7777 including transfer round ups and match reports. Bare in mind - reference only' date=' but enjoy[/quote']

Nice work mate, this must be a record on the amount of collection threads to do with this EC - just shows how active it is :D

Harro peeples. I am Peter Gold, the current manager of Hull City. I've been pestered onto the forum part of this league by the Wolves manager, but hey, i'll give it a go. I am already on the club-manager list it seems as my manager name, but obviously my forum name is now Pedrilion94.

In regards to the Cardiff manager, i apologize for not responding about Gerrard. I've had real life exams, so i've lacked the time for SoccerManager over recent days, so it seems i missed your message. Unfortunately i only realised about the message tonight, after the game. Sods law and that, it seems he's gotten injured x.x I've sent him back regardless, so when he's fit again then he's all yours to use as you wish, or currently sell.

I've created my own thread on Wolves if anyone is interested. It isn't as in depth as most others but it will be for match reviews/previews and i have put my transfers and little interviews on there

:)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=93438

Great stuff mate, i'm loving all the collection threads i still can't believe how active this setup is!!

Great stuff mate' date=' i'm loving all the collection threads i still can't believe how active this setup is!![/quote']

Cheers mate, it's my first go at match reports etc. so it isn't brilliant but I thought I'd give it a go! Hopefully I will improve as I go and be more in depth, my a levels finished last thursday and College is already closed for the summer :eek: And work isn't giving me alot of overtime atm so I have alot more time on my hands :P

Yours is really good by the way :D

Cheers mate' date=' it's my first go at match reports etc. so it isn't brilliant but I thought I'd give it a go! Hopefully I will improve as I go and be more in depth, my a levels finished last thursday and College is already closed for the summer :eek: And work isn't giving me alot of overtime atm so I have alot more time on my hands :P[/b']

They are good mate, as long as you enjoy doing them thats the main thing ;)

Just posted my match report in the M/R Thread, was heart aching to write after being so confident going in, but there is a fine line between confidence and complacency. *SIGHS*

We'll bounce back . . . . :D

So much for 0-5 Jozua HUH lol

You know you're in Division 5 when you have 194k before 8pm, you play an away fixture and manage to land two players who instantly become first teamers (90k 73 rated each) and spend your entire budget doing so! I love the fact I had a 14k loss for an away game! New record for me!

Haven't worked with resources this tight for nearly 5 years, even then I had a starting budget of 2.4-2.8mill!

Btw I am Tamworth for anyone who is in Division 5 or interested!

P.S. if anyone has a riser on a ridiculously low wage at any time, please feel free to hit me up! (74 or less pre rating increase please!)

1-1 draw with Gateshead is a solid start. Rexhepi' date=' one of my big signings, with the goal.

[b']Who do people think the favourites are in Division 5?[/b]

Defo Darlington for the title, their squad is in a league of its own

Defo Darlington for the title' date=' their squad is in a league of its own[/quote']

It is a great squad for division 5, I'd be suprised if they weren't up there this season ;)

Is there something with Darlingtons squad price that makes everyone go for them? I have seen a lot of people want them in other EC's aswell ;)

It is a great squad for division 5' date=' I'd be suprised if they weren't up there this season ;)

Is there something with Darlingtons squad price that makes everyone go for them? I have seen a lot of people want them in other EC's aswell ;)[/quote']

Yeah they are always the team people are after because they start with a huge budget compared to the rest of Div 5, i think they start with around 5 mil whereas i started with 1.8 mil lol

Add to that their squad is full of decent players that can be used in P/E, they've got a huge stadium and large gates, its no wonder they are so popular :rolleyes:

Can't be bothered with all that stuff' date=' would rather just loan one or two players from different teams rather than just one parent club ;)[/quote']

Fair enough mate, but i had no luck trying to go down that avenue ;)