English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Del Star!

Big expectations on Del Piero to show what he could do for Morecambe and it didn't take him long... 7 minutes to be exact of his debut.

Scoring and setting one up, Del Piero was voted man of the match for his instant impact!

Luis Veigas steered Morecambe to victory against Reading.

Morecambe outclassed Reading and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Del Piero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kilic was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Regardless of what position Reading are in, they still have a far more superior squad available to them and today they where shown a lesson on how to keep possession.

Middlesbrough takes control of DIVISION 1 !

SHEFFIELD UNITED 1 - 2 MIDDLESBROUGH

J.CACAU 20

R.LEWANDOWSKI 67

C.TIOTÉ 63

After this victory , Middlesbrough is finnaly in front of Plymouth Argyle , after 16 matchs ...

Sala DIOUF said :

"

Yeah i think that it's not a surprise , we played hard to be here, we know why we are here , our aim was to escape from the relegation , but i think our club has the potential to win the prestigious title of 7777! but it' earlier ... let's focus on our game and make every match like a final

telmo branco (Rochdale)

Telmo branco led Rochdale to win against Swindon Town.Rochdale beat Swindon Town 3-2 in their third meeting of the Division.Gama scored one and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Aguiar and Marica were also among the goalscorers:)

Well done Mate,,, it looked to be a great match and very even too.

I find your tactics very difficult to counter. You even select 'counter attacking',, even though I am surprised that, if all your players make their forward runs as instructed, there is anyone left in your own half to counter attack!!

Nevertheless, your tactics are very effective & you are having another great season. Good luck in the cup too..

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James earned a draw with Grimsby Town against Leyton Orient.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Grimsby Town and Leyton Orient in their Division 4 fixture.

Brivio was on the scoresheet for his side.

a draw was probably a fair result as i had more poss, but leyton had more shots

need to start climbing up the table though mind if i'm going to make any type of promotion push this season thats for sure ,hopefully scocco can help with that

also a small rise on a youth player

tiago silva 76 (+1) 77

I have been pestered again by the despicable and shameful liar.

I have had enough of the disgusting child, he seems to of forgotten what actually happened, anyway you can make up your own minds

in PIP'S WORLD-

Listen to me,

I wanna apologize even though it won't change anything, but there's more.

So if you can reply to this message, please do.

Smut-What do you want?

First off, I wanna apologize to you for the way I acted and the way I came to you. I was very rude. I know that my actions will most like not change anything towards us but I am indeed sorry smut. Sorry for all the trouble I have caused you and everything that occurred since I have joined EC7777. I know you won't forgive me, but I just want to apologize to you.

Second, it seems a lot of deals have been reported in EC7777, and guess who's the one to blame... ME. But, whether you believe me or not, I haven't reported any of deals that have occurred. I think someone is doing it for fun as all the negativity that happens will be aimed directly at me. Notice how, many of deals that have been reported are from managers that were against me when I took over Arsenal. None of my deals have been reported, so you all will think it was me. Plus, why would I reported Raz's recent deals when he was the one who was stating I have the right to be here? You get me?

Also, the person who is reporting these deals has to be in E106 as well, simply because one of your deals got reversed, and no deals have been reversed but that one. So smut, listen to me, it has to be someone else, someone that knows what's going on. Now I know you're just going to say "You're a shameful liar, go away." But this reversing deals stuff needs to stop, we need to find who it is.

I know Hyina, hates me at the moment and thinks I am the one behind all this but I will have a word with him to try and clear things up.

Please smut. Can we keep this between us?

-Pip

Smut-the reversed are a nuisance but it isn't a major problem.

before I would do anything I would need to see you resign from Arsenal and apologise to the whole set up.

Why would I need to resign from Arsenal?

It was a public setup, I have the right to join?

I can apologise to the setup if you want.

Smut- because you KNEW it was meant for someone else!

It's too late to leave now tho...

Plus as stated, it's a PUBLIC setup, i have the right to join

Smut- you could leave right now.

you have no right to be respected for your decision to take them from another.

They weren't taken from anyone, as once again it's a public setup, do you own it? No.

Smut- live in your own little fantasy world but you disgust me

What you're doing is wrong.

I don't care you think anyways, if you want me to leave, why don't you just quit SM?

I tried to clear things up but you seem very stubborn.

I have been pestered again by the despicable and shameful liar.

I have had enough of the disgusting child' date=' he seems to of forgotten what actually happened, anyway you can make up your own minds

in PIP'S WORLD-

Listen to me,

I wanna apologize even though it won't change anything, but there's more.

So if you can reply to this message, please do.

Smut-What do you want?

First off, I wanna apologize to you for the way I acted and the way I came to you. I was very rude. I know that my actions will most like not change anything towards us but I am indeed sorry smut. Sorry for all the trouble I have caused you and everything that occurred since I have joined EC7777. I know you won't forgive me, but I just want to apologize to you.

Second, it seems a lot of deals have been reported in EC7777, and guess who's the one to blame... ME. But, whether you believe me or not, I haven't reported any of deals that have occurred. I think someone is doing it for fun as all the negativity that happens will be aimed directly at me. Notice how, many of deals that have been reported are from managers that were against me when I took over Arsenal. None of my deals have been reported, so you all will think it was me. Plus, why would I reported Raz's recent deals when he was the one who was stating I have the right to be here? You get me?

Also, the person who is reporting these deals has to be in E106 as well, simply because one of your deals got reversed, and no deals have been reversed but that one. So smut, listen to me, it has to be someone else, someone that knows what's going on. Now I know you're just going to say "You're a shameful liar, go away." But this reversing deals stuff needs to stop, we need to find who it is.

I know Hyina, hates me at the moment and thinks I am the one behind all this but I will have a word with him to try and clear things up.

Please smut. Can we keep this between us?

-Pip

Smut-the reversed are a nuisance but it isn't a major problem.

before I would do anything I would need to see you resign from Arsenal and apologise to the whole set up.

Why would I need to resign from Arsenal?

It was a public setup, I have the right to join?

I can apologise to the setup if you want.

Smut- because you KNEW it was meant for someone else!

It's too late to leave now tho...

Plus as stated, it's a PUBLIC setup, i have the right to join

Smut- you could leave right now.

you have no right to be respected for your decision to take them from another.

They weren't taken from anyone, as once again it's a public setup, do you own it? No.

Smut- live in your own little fantasy world but you disgust me

What you're doing is wrong.

I don't care you think anyways, if you want me to leave, why don't you just quit SM?

I tried to clear things up but you seem very stubborn.[/quote']

At least he did a good thing and apologized.You still cannot move on smut?How old are you for god sake?Its his right to be in this setup,he apologized just move on for ________.

At least he did a good thing and apologized.You still cannot move on smut?How old are you for god sake?Its his right to be in this setup' date='he apologized just move on for ________.[/quote']

lets just forget what he did eh?

you live by your morals and I will live by mine, in my world I don't respect people that do such things.

At least he did a good thing and apologized.You still cannot move on smut?How old are you for god sake?Its his right to be in this setup' date='he apologized just move on for ________.[/quote']

If Blair/Bush/or even Hitler if he was alive today, apologized for what they did, shall we all just move on?

If Blair/Bush/or even Hitler if he was alive today' date=' apologized for what they did, shall we all just move on?[/quote']

Talking about hyperbolic statement :P

Anyway,whether he's wrong or right, i agree we should move on. We all know he won't quit either so there is no point discussing it again

Talking about hyperbolic statement :P

Anyway' date='whether he's wrong or right, i agree we should move on. We all know he won't quit either so there is no point discussing it again[/quote']

Not really slippery slope, nobody can every prove for sure if Bush and Blair were the ones to blame for the events that occurred in and after 2003, or even if Hitler was to be blamed for the atrocities in the war or was it really Goebbels and others who pushed forward the ideas of gas chambers.

I've moved on by ignoring him here and blocking him in game, just as I do to any unpleasant person I meet. But Raz's childish comment brought me to replying.

If Blair/Bush/or even Hitler if he was alive today' date=' apologized for what they did, shall we all just move on?[/quote']

Hahaha...God.

First of all,you don't solve anything bar to destroy 7777 reputation because Pip won't quit because it is his right to be here.

Second of all,if Pip killed millions of people for being in this setup I will warmly say Get a life.

Hahaha...God.

First of all' date='you don't solve anything bar to destroy 7777 reputation because Pip won't quit because it is his right to be here.

Second of all,if Pip killed millions of people for being in this setup I will warmly say Get a life.[/quote']

Like i said before, if Pip kills or rapes someone, how you will respond? We all know what he did wasn´t right, but right know he is laughing at you for all the trouble he is causing. I can be very cold sometimes and i really don´t care for most of people and just ignore the events as its nothing to do with me, but in this case i have to step in. You´re so close to quit SM or this GW at least because of one guy. Thats why he is laughing.

Hahaha...God.

First of all' date='you don't solve anything bar to destroy 7777 reputation because Pip won't quit because it is his right to be here.

Second of all,if Pip killed millions of people for being in this setup I will warmly say Get a life.[/quote']

IF you had a sense you'd have looked back and I was the first one to criticize everybody's attack on Pip. His presence here does not bother me at first because he has a right to be here, it's Rick for offering the job to him in the first place that confounds me. But that's another ex-matter that can't be reversed.

What does bother me is the events and incidents that followed and still occurs ever since he joined. 1 case doesn't mean causal relationship but 2 or 3 or more? Across many GWs? You'd have to have a pea size of a brain not to figure out it's one guy behind all this. SM never reverse deals without it being reported first and I don't believe this cow-poo that "oh we can't find out who reported the deals" because of privacy and anonymity rights etc that if SM does let out in the open they will be sued etc. blah blah.

If he isn't being a troublemaker I and others have no problems with him being here. But he is and that's the core of the issue.

As for comparing evils, all evils are evil in nature, how can to categorize which evils are more acceptable than others just because nobody dies? If people are evil in nature then they are the same regardless of the different scales of their crimes.

Well if Hitler didn't bomb my Grandad's chip shop then who the hell did??

And why bring Blair into this? Even he couldn't have lied that Arsenal deserved their 1-0 (away) win against Tottenham last Sunday and kept a straight face the way Wenger did...

p.s. My Grandad was out at the time but Grandma was pretty pi$$ed off,,, that's according to my Father anyway....

REVERSED TRANSFER DEALS/REPORTED TO SMFA

Those of you that read my diatribes know that I'm often prone to inflame situations rather than try and placate them - so here's a genuine message directed to all of you who have been victim to the " transfer saboteur" in 7777

I was contacted by an SM moderator (he was delivering a yellow card to me at the time) and we got into an exchange of messages.

He told me that he was sympathetic to the situation we are enduring and the reaction to it from managers who are being affected.

He said that people reporting transfer deals as "illegal" were able to do so anonymously.

Therefore, it was impossible to identify the culprit when the system was abused - as is happening in 7777 at the moment.

He recommended we start a forum discussion on the matter that he could show to the SMFA people who, hopefully, will react to it and sort out our problem and kick out the scumbag who's doing this.

REVERSED TRANSFER DEALS/REPORTED TO SMFA

Those of you that read my diatribes know that I'm often prone to inflame situations rather than try and placate them - so here's a genuine message directed to all of you who have been victim to the " transfer saboteur" in 7777

I was contacted by an SM moderator (he was delivering a yellow card to me at the time) and we got into an exchange of messages.

He told me that he was sympathetic to the situation we are enduring and the reaction to it from managers who are being affected.

He said that people reporting transfer deals as "illegal" were able to do so anonymously.

Therefore' date=' it was impossible to identify the culprit when the system was abused - as is happening in 7777 at the moment.

He recommended we start a forum discussion on the matter that he could show to the SMFA people who, hopefully, will react to it and sort out our problem and kick out the scumbag who's doing this.[/quote']

if started let us know....im sure alot of people will have their saying. i for one will too.