English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Managed to sign Remy last night. Paid a lot for him but feel he is really starting to express himself in the Premiership now. Also played his way into the international squad so bigger clubs may come calling soon.

Also managed to sell Zhirkov for 10 million' date=' after his drop. Before the drop no bids at all, but once he has dropped there was a 10 mill bid straight in![/quote']

And I can't even get £15mill for 91 rated Meireles! :eek:

Maybe if he drops to 90 someone will lol.

One of the few risers i've brought recently got a rise today, Miguel Murillo 74 -> 78 :)

Ben-SCFC (Forum) steered Manchester City to victory against Shorpe United.

Manchester City outclassed Shorpe United and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Agüero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Diouf and Silva were also amongst the goalscorers.

1-3 win away at Shorpe, good to see Diouf got his first goal for the club tonight on from the bench.

Home to Palace next, Kompany will be out for a few weeks.

Luis Veigas steered Morecambe to victory against Yeovil Town.

Morecambe outclassed Yeovil Town and beat them 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Ighalo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Djaló and Esswein were also amongst the goalscorers.

Another great win, hope i can stretch this good form. Only 6 points behind playoff spot.

COME ON MORECAMBE!!!

Massive massive win tonight against 10 man Charlton.

We have also secured the signing of Van Ginkel for nearly £21 million. I know this is a hell of a lot for an injured player, but he is such a talent and I really do like him. Such a shame he got injured as I think he would have fitted in well after being given time to settle. Anyways with the cash from Hernandez and Zhirkov this is a way to increase the quality but lower the wage bill :)

Oh and on the Meireles topic MaoaM. He was worth 15 million cash any day. But now I think that cash has a greater impact than it did before. York were forced to sell Van Ginkel due to the ridiculous constraints now forced upon smaller clubs with wages rising and scouting no longer an effective option due to no schedule. So you may find that you are having to take a little less than before for players.

Sheffield United 2 - 1 Plymouth Argyle

Up to 7th, and only 3 points off 4th! I'm sure it won't last, but WOW!

And I can't even get £15mill for 91 rated Meireles! :eek:

Maybe if he drops to 90 someone will lol.

One of the few risers i've brought recently got a rise today' date=' Miguel Murillo 74 -> 78 :)

When he drops and you sell him to external, I'll then buy him for 20M. ;)

Div 1

BLACKPOOL 3 LEEDS 4

A stunning triumph after a series of spineless displays from Leeds.

With the hosts 3-1 up with 20 minutes remaining the small pocket of Leeds fans in the ground vented their frustration with shouts of "we want Di Canio" and Butcher Out"

It was a strange demand from the unwashed masses considering that the Leeds manager shares many of Paolo's idiosyncrasies.

He's definitely lost the dressing room and is a strict disciplinarian. It is rumoured that he forbids staff at Elland Road to wear underwear as they are "the work of Satan" and approves of public swimming pools because they help spread verrucas.

Three goals in 15 minutes from Cisse (2) and Rodriguez added to Reus's first half effort turned the match for Leeds.

If a club becomes available could someone please keep me in mind (that is if there is not a waiting list). I am straying away somewhat from the custom set ups now and much prefer the two English Championships I am in.

there are 3 jobs that have been offered out...but thats all i know. no waiting list in here as far as i know.

Spicer furious with players after Leeds defeat!

Blackpool manager Marc Spicer says Wednesdays 4-3 defeat at home to Leeds is the most dissapointint result since his spell at the club, and the frustration was evidant from the touch line.

Blackpool led 3-1 with twenty minutes remaining after a goal from Theo Walcott and Carlos Tevez and seemingly stopped playing after looking set to win the game.

"I and the fans of this club dream of winning the premier league. We have been close before and have a chance this season, but mistakes like this is unacceptable and we will not be champions with this mentality. I hope my players learn that games are not over until the final whistle, and this may help us in the future. We must give credit to Leeds though for never giving up, another lesson my players must take from this game and we can not give up on our title ambitions"

-Marc Spicer

Blackpool drop to fourth and are now four points off new leaders, and reigning champions Manchester United.

Which 3 clubs? not really bothered who I were to get just curious.

Tranmere (Div 4) - Kruse (88), Raffael (88), Genter (88)

Stockport (Div 4) - Coutingo (89), Zieler (88), Rhodolfo (88)

Accington (Div 2) - Kerzhakov (90), Reyes (89), Diamanti (88)

Which 3 clubs? not really bothered who I were to get just curious.

Accrington Stanley - Division 2

Job has been offered to: rafik rafik

Stockport County - Div 4

Job has been offered to: Salvatore Anania

Tranmere Rovers - Div 4

Job has been offered to: Mister Gattuni

Tranmere (Div 4) - Kruse (88)' date=' Raffael (88), Genter (88)

Stockport (Div 4) - Coutingo (89), Zieler (88), Rhodolfo (88)

Accington (Div 2) - Kerzhakov (90), Reyes (89), Diamanti (88)[/quote']

Accrington Stanley - Division 2

Job has been offered to: rafik rafik

Stockport County - Div 4

Job has been offered to: Salvatore Anania

Tranmere Rovers - Div 4

Job has been offered to: Mister Gattuni

In all honesty I will be happy with any that become available.

Rick James steered Manchester United to victory against Crystal Palace.

Manchester United outclassed Crystal Palace and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rooney scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bale was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Rooney banging in goals again is nice, as is going top of the table. Losing Schweiny, my captain & rock in the midfield for the rest of the season, not so nice:(

Mario Gotze steered Swansea City to victory against Wrexham.

Swansea City outclassed Wrexham and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Souza scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Benayoun was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good victory against the top of the table Wrexham. Sat in 13rd, 9 points off 6th and 6 points above 22nd

Reading%20v%20Arsenal%20-%20Capital%20One%20Cup%20Fourth%20Round-1408675

27,000 stunned Cardiff fans were taught a lesson in football last night as Reading grabbed a great 3-1 win at the Cardiff Stadium with goals from Jádson

Marlos and Casado.

Manager Gaz said after the final whistle that' Mission Impossible was well and truly under way' :D

Anyone else having issues with this game?

I cant set my tactics (Wont let me press the tactics button) Or any of the links on that bar like Squad, Schedule etc.

Theres a giant advert covering them, and the message/friends section is now covering it too. Is there another way to set tactics otherwise I cant set any of my teams as im not online tomorrow.

Very frustrating