English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

New Accrington Stanley manager here. Bit of a debt problem but hopefully I can sort that out' date=' but priority is to avoid relegation which will be tough with only 14 games to go.

Really doesn't get much tougher than playing Chelsea in my first game in charge.[/font']

Isn't there a strict dress code to enter this GW?

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

New Accrington Stanley manager here. Bit of a debt problem but hopefully I can sort that out' date=' but priority is to avoid relegation which will be tough with only 14 games to go.

Really doesn't get much tougher than playing Chelsea in my first game in charge.[/font']

Welcome in chief,feel free to hit Sunderland for loans,although as a Geordie you might not want help from Sunderland:D

How much are you in Debt?

Howay great to see you in the setup ;)

Cheers fella' date=' I am swaying towards English set ups more so now rather than customs.[/font']

Isn't there a strict dress code to enter this GW?

Well I will be fine' date=' borrowing your better half's clothes gives me a certain elegant look! :P[/font']

all Mackems are welcome' date=' however they are dressed;)[/quote']

Please tell me you are not insinuating I am a Mackem, last person who made that school boy error is still eating his food through a straw lol. :D

Welcome in chief' date='feel free to hit Sunderland for loans,although as a Geordie you might not want help from Sunderland:D

How much are you in Debt?[/quote']

Loans are fine, derisory offers for one of my best players I will not be accepting he he.

At present I am 6.7million in debt.

Cheers fella' date=' I am swaying towards English set ups more so now rather than customs.[/font']

Well I will be fine, borrowing your better half's clothes gives me a certain elegant look! :P

Please tell me you are not insinuating I am a Mackem, last person who made that school boy error is still eating his food through a straw lol. :D

Loans are fine, derisory offers for one of my best players I will not be accepting he he.

At present I am 6.7million in debt.

Just testing the waters lol do you need Koulibaly on loan CB 86 if not Birmingham want him but would rather send him to a needier club:)

Done mate' date='apologies to the Birmingham manager ,Will but he probably wouldn't have started for you.[/quote']

No worries mate just thinking of the 3 matches a week was all :P

In other news...

Lampard has had his price slashed to 15 million after a bust up tonight for anyone interested!!!

No worries mate just thinking of the 3 matches a week was all :P

In other news...

Lampard has had his price slashed to 15 million after a bust up tonight for anyone interested!!!

Coke would be available as I am dealing at moment:D

See if he can be loaned if you want.

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Frank LAMPARD of Birmingham City from Doncaster Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

yay................

He would be a welcome addition as I am thin on cover.

What a win for you tonight,possibly the win of the entire gameworld,ever!:eek:

Im stunned,when you consider the team lineups involved,ace:D

Sunderland avenge the cup final defeat by beating Palace 2-0,goals from Slazai which gives him 4 in 2 starts,and 7 in 6 overall.

Just checked out Chelseas's position wow

Div 1

LEEDS 1 SHORPE 2

I cant make any sense of our season at all

We're either very good or total pants.

The pants version turned up tonight.

We played 4-5-1 to get over our propensity to leak goals. We played hard and fast - as we had done when winning the reverse fixture. We were playing a side defensively set up, who were near the bottom and who were having a tough season. They had a man sent off to boot.

So, naturally, we got comprehensively outplayed.

Reus got a penalty.

Cant wait for this season to end and have another shot next season. Have a nagging feeling that the squad simply isnt good enough - so no easy route ahead if we want to be a big noise in this GW.

What a win for you tonight' date='possibly the win of the entire gameworld,ever!:eek:

Im stunned,when you consider the team lineups involved,ace:D

Sunderland avenge the cup final defeat by beating Palace 2-0,goals from Slazai which gives him 4 in 2 starts,and 7 in 6 overall.

Just checked out Chelseas's position wow[/quote']

Cheers mate, just hope I can continue picking up points until the end of the season and escape relegation.

Lampard marks his last game for us against Swansea tonight.

He had the chance to save a point for us in the 60th minute but made a hash of his shot. So he will leave us on a downer. Even a red card for Swansea in the last few minutes could allow us to score. Ah well :o

Colchester 4-0 Middlesborough

My team have picked up a 3rd consecutive victory now, (in dreamland) especially after the running of not winning in 12 games not too long ago, the team have picked there timing quite well as there are only 9 games left of the season and we are two points ahead of the relegation zone and my aim is to stay up now and in doing this we need to continue this winning streak as I know that Riece's Shorpe are starting to pick up the points so I'm trying not to mess too much with the team and keep this good run up.

Also, we have moved up to 16th on goal difference tonight with the victory which is very pleasing and I've only just realized that this victory against Middlesborough was quite big as they before tonight were 2nd so something is going right at the moment. Next up 10th placed Liverpool away, I don't expect much from there, hoping for a point but 3 would be immense.

Blackpool 3-1 Arsenal

A great win at the Emirates has boosted our chances of securing Champions League football next season, and keeps us in touching distance for the title race. Tried a formation I have never used in 5-3-2, seemed to work :)

Handanovic (91)

Zabaleta (91) Danilo (89) Koscielny (90) Pepe (92) Asamoah (91)

Tevez (93) Meireles (91) Willian (91)

Walcott (91) Eto'o (92)

Life without Marchisio has started very well. Raul Meireles stepped in and opened the scoring in the 17th minute. Willian, who will be given the role of main creator in place of Marchisio scored Blackpools second ten minutes later. The Brazilian scored his second of the game on the hour to shock the Emirates fans. Stefan Kiessling scored a last minute conselation for the Gunners.

Only downside is Blackpools top scorer Samuel Eto'o sprained his ankle, and will miss the next three league games. Nani returning to training yesterday after a five week absence softens the blow :)

The win moves Blackpool into second on goal difference, still five points behind Spurs.

Manchester United 1 - 1 Liverpool

Considering we were playing with 10 men for most of the game after Sahin decided to get himself sent off after 16 minutes, this is one amazing result. Our goal came from the magnificent Ozil, while theirs came from Rooney. We stay in 10th, but we're playing much better lately.