• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Leyton Orient 2 - 1 Carlisle United

Orient continue the winning run to 9 games after beating Carlisle at home. Ronaldinho and Ebert scored the decisive goals for us and keep our place at the top of Division 4

Well done mate...

Hartlepool in freefall currently, tried changing it up but made no difference!!! Bunch of losers right now!!

Alberto AQUILANI has completed his move to Sheffield United from West Bromwich Albion for £11,500,000

Aquilani becomes our 7th player rated over 90. It wasn't too long ago when we had none, so I'm well chuffed! We have really established ourselves as a division 1 team :)

Patrick BAMFORD has completed his move to York City from Sheffield United for £2,500,000

That's my good deed for the year.

Scrapped a 1-0 win over Birmingham. Leaves us 10 points off 6th and 3 points above 22nd.

Also Chelsea are in trouble

18th-21st

Southampton

Newcastle

Chelsea

Millwall

you wouldn't of thought one of these could go down, at the start of the season.

Hereford are in 11th place but only 5 points off of the relegation zone.

we sadly beat Wolves 4-1 last night, I say sadly because they seem to have been abandoned by Ryan, such a shame.

we play Fulham next and unfortunately its a similar story there as well.

HEREFORD debt of 27.5M might become a problem' date=' the milk bill hasn't been paid for 11 months and Shropshire dairies have threatened legal action if it isn't paid by Sunday.

Bertie is on one of his trips to Greece and leaving Maud in charge isn't a big help.

Work on the big industrial estate has never really started after the temporary closure a few months ago, maintenance around the ground and at the refugee centre has become almost non existent.

The strippers in the night club now look like they would prefer to be at the bingo, as usual, i'll be the last to now what is going on.[/quote']

Bertie's lawyer, dodgy Dave, was at the club office today going through some paperwork and he said he expects the dairy to carry out their legal action tomorrow morning.

Dave has been trying to contact Bertie for over a week now and has been ignored all this time.

he also said the clubs financial affairs don't look good but I don't have to worry as he cant see anyone else managing the club for the kind of money I earn.

Sheffield Wednesday steal 3 points of a brillant Newcastle :D We robbed them blind :D

Wellbeck is having a barnstormer under my ownership ' date=' Im getting wellbeck to score regularly :eek:

I'AM THE SPECIAL ONE! B)[/quote']

He was quality for FGR in his loans spells...SM goal machine!!!

Aquilani becomes our 7th player rated over 90. It wasn't too long ago when we had none' date=' so I'm well chuffed! We have really established ourselves as a division 1 team :)

[/quote']

thats a bargain...

Top of the table clash last night with Bath, we battled hard but they got a valuable 1-0 win. Miroslav KLOSE netting on the hour. Great game Malcolm, long may this race continue.

FGR let Seb RODE leave for pastures new at Crystal Palace. 12M swells the coffers to over 25M again.

Shorpe win 2-1 vs Leeds but i just cant help that this is the season we will go down. Teams above seem to keep winning and it will be hard for us to keep winning as our best players are out

Just let this season be a little longer and I'm sure I'll replace you there at the bottom :o

Team of the Round

Round 18

Hey guys, managed to get the team of the round done a day early for once :D Alot of spare time being ill :( Here is my team of the round for games played on Saturday 19th Octover 2013. I have chosen a 4-3-3 formation.

Goalkeeper: Akinfeev (Tottenham)

Right Back: Uchida (Swansea)

Center Back: Moisander (Walsall)

Center Back: Canini (Tranmere)

Left Back: Contento (Derby)

Center Midfield: Sosa (Southport)

Center Midfield: Svensson (Darlington)

Center Midfield: Roman (Wimbledon)

Right Winger: Griezmann (Bolton)

Central Striker: Cerci (Brighton)

Left Winger: Willian (Blackpool)

Div1

Div2

Div3

Div4

Div5

In third place is Darlingtons Jonas Svensson. The young Norwegian midfielder joined the division five club last month. It is the fourth English club in six seasons after struggling to adapt to English culture. Jonas still appears to be struggling with some under par performances. However Saturdays game was his best on English soil, scoring a hat-trick in a 5-4 win over Southport. Svenson had already scored a goal and won a penalty for his side but With Darlington trailing in the final ten minutes it looked to be another dissapointing night. However a powerful headed equaliser by Svenson turned it around, and he completed his hat-trick in the 85th minute with a well place shot into the bottom corner. Should have won Man of the Match but was shockingly given a 7/10, which was very unfair.

In second place is Wimbledon midfielder Joan Roman. A product of the Barcelona academy, there is high expectation on the young Spaniard. A bit part player since joining Wimbledon two seasons ago, this rare start certainly the best performance by him so far. Despite just being 20 years old, he showed great composure to score the opener from the penalty spot. A well weighted through ball and a pin-point free kick secured two very nice assists. Roman completed a perfect game by scoring a free-kick into the top corner, the Crawley keeper didn't even move! Wimbledon won 4-0, Roman playing a part in all of the goals. Another player who didn't get Man of the Match when clearly should have, but did get a 10/10.

However this weeks player of the round comes from Division 2, Derby defender

Diego Contento!!

h6lh.jpg

Contento is currently flying is trade at Derby, on loan from Arsenal for some much needed first team football. Playing as a wing back, it was his bursting run forward and well placed cross in the fifth minute was converted by Van Wolfswinkel. Derby moved into a 4-0 lead after the break. With Charlton tiring, Contento continued to burst forward and managed to score his third of the season. Another run forward in the last five minutes saw Contento complete his brace with a powerful finish. A 10/10 performance, and this guy wins the man of the match award! More performances like that and it won't be long until hes making it in the Premier League.

Team of the Round

Round 18

Hey guys' date=' managed to get the team of the round done a day early for once :D Alot of spare time being ill :( Here is my team of the round for games played on Saturday 19th Octover 2013. I have chosen a 4-3-3 formation.

Goalkeeper: Akinfeev (Tottenham)

Right Back: Uchida (Swansea)

Center Back: Moisander (Walsall)

Center Back: Canini (Tranmere)

Left Back: Contento (Derby)

Center Midfield: Sosa (Southport)

Center Midfield: Svensson (Darlington)

Center Midfield: Roman (Wimbledon)

Right Winger: Griezmann (Bolton)

Central Striker: Cerci (Brighton)

Left Winger: Willian (Blackpool)

Div1

Div2

Div3

Div4

Div5

In third place is Darlingtons Jonas Svensson. The young Norwegian midfielder joined the division five club last month. It is the fourth English club in six seasons after struggling to adapt to English culture. Jonas still appears to be struggling with some under par performances. However Saturdays game was his best on English soil, scoring a hat-trick in a 5-4 win over Southport. Svenson had already scored a goal and won a penalty for his side but With Darlington trailing in the final ten minutes it looked to be another dissapointing night. However a powerful headed equaliser by Svenson turned it around, and he completed his hat-trick in the 85th minute with a well place shot into the bottom corner. Should have won Man of the Match but was shockingly given a 7/10, which was very unfair.

In second place is Wimbledon midfielder Joan Roman. A product of the Barcelona academy, there is high expectation on the young Spaniard. A bit part player since joining Wimbledon two seasons ago, this rare start certainly the best performance by him so far. Despite just being 20 years old, he showed great composure to score the opener from the penalty spot. A well weighted through ball and a pin-point free kick secured two very nice assists. Roman completed a perfect game by scoring a free-kick into the top corner, the Crawley keeper didn't even move! Wimbledon won 4-0, Roman playing a part in all of the goals. Another player who didn't get Man of the Match when clearly should have, but did get a 10/10.

However this weeks player of the round comes from Division 2, Derby defender

Diego Contento!!

h6lh.jpg

Contento is currently flying is trade at Derby, on loan from Arsenal for some much needed first team football. Playing as a wing back, it was his bursting run forward and well placed cross in the fifth minute was converted by Van Wolfswinkel. Derby moved into a 4-0 lead after the break. With Charlton tiring, Contento continued to burst forward and managed to score his third of the season. Another run forward in the last five minutes saw Contento complete his brace with a powerful finish. A 10/10 performance, and this guy wins the man of the match award! More performances like that and it won't be long until hes making it in the Premier League.

Not one Accrington Stanley player after our impressive beating of a very strong Chelsea.

Oh mate you do disappoint me he he.

HEREFORD debt of 27.5M might become a problem, the milk bill hasn't been paid for 11 months and Shropshire dairies have threatened legal action if it isn't paid by Sunday.

Bertie is on one of his trips to Greece and leaving Maud in charge isn't a big help.

Work on the big industrial estate has never really started after the temporary closure a few months ago, maintenance around the ground and at the refugee centre has become almost non existent.

The strippers in the night club now look like they would prefer to be at the bingo, as usual, i'll be the last to now what is going on.

Bertie's lawyer' date=' dodgy Dave, was at the club office today going through some paperwork and he said he expects the dairy to carry out their legal action tomorrow morning.

Dave has been trying to contact Bertie for over a week now and has been ignored all this time.

he also said the clubs financial affairs don't look good but I don't have to worry as he cant see anyone else managing the club for the kind of money I earn.

BREAKING NEWS

Bertie Bigbullocks, Hereford owner and chairman has gone missing, presumed dead, from his boat off the coast of Greece.

He hasn't been seen since midnight last night and whilst the greek costguards are continuing their search, they don't hold out any hope of recovering Bertie alive.

Due to a complete modernization/improvement program and my new transfer policy, i am selling all those players below:

Jack Hunt Right Back (83)

Scott Dann Center-Back (86)

Ryan Bennet Center-Back (84)

Cresswell Left Back (84)

Lafferty Left Back (82)

Dean Whitehead Center Midfielder (86)

David Dunn Center Midfielder (86)

Mark Davies Center Midfielder (86)

If you´re interested, contact me, here or in the game.