O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Stevenage make their marquee signing, I am over the moon to get him at the club after fighting off three other clubs for his signature.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2767484&postcount=742

Stevenage have these players available for cash deals:

Premiership players:

Whittingham [Cardiff], Olsson [Norwich], Meyler [Hull]

Also for sale are ;

Bobadilla [Augsburg] & Pied [Nice]

Youngsters:

Bruno Mendes & Kebano

Guest drseanfitz

pierre webo 88cf - available for a reasonable cash offer

West Brom manager has left so the club is available

I have the job offer, but will be sticking with my Blackpool. If theres a forumer who is looking to join this setup then give me a message, or if anyone knows someone that wants to join let me know.

Pretty safe for Division 1 next season, with the likes of Puyol, Pirlo, Suarez and Cole. A very nice job for a new person to take over :)

Relegation zone' date=' how awesome.[/quote']

Colchester 1-0 West Ham

Apologies for that mate, we massively needed the 3 points aswell as you and luckily for me Dembele came at the rescue to grab us the 3 points, we're in a very good run of form at the moment with 6 wins from our last 7 games, we have a big game on Wednesday night away at bottom of the league Preston where we need to pick up the 3 points there and if we do that will put us on 36 points with 6 games to go, so I'm not too far of the 40 point mark.

Relegation zone close now, one of either Riece, yourself and me (or even Nottm Forest potentially?) will most likely go down, so let the best manager win.

Anyone fancy a swap deal for a CM in exchange for K.MIRALLAS??

have a look at wigan if you like got a lot of mc's and could do with an extra forward myself so if there's someone there just make an offer' date=' (can't do one my way at the mo as i'm just in the red;))[/font']

competition-icon.jpg

Dan Martin steered Wigan Athletic to victory against Yeovil Town.

Wigan Athletic outclassed Yeovil Town and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Kirchhoff scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Badelj was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Lass Diarra to join Oldham

Blackpool continue the effort to lower the wage bill by selling France international midfielder Lassana Diarra to Division 5 side Oldham.

The Frenchman arrived at the end of last season from Aston Villa for £13 million, and has impressing when playing. However his wages are too high, and we will give Francis Coquelin his first full season with the first team. Diarra leaves for £11.3 million.

The club in a very good financial situation now. We have decided to remove Zabaleta from the transfer list having failed to receive an offer we wanted, the only player left for sale is Raul Meireles (91). Would like a decent cash offer or an 89 rated player in exchange.

Im back!!! Big thanks to MaoaM for getting me in.

For those who don't know, old Colchester United manager for 200 and however many games it was. Glad to be back anyway, and it looks like i have a bit of a mess to sort out. Solid basis to the squad, but no depth at all and plenty of useless youth players.

Everyone is available, yes that includes Tello and Suarez so hit me up with some offers :D

;2768533']Just a question' date=' does anyone have a player they started with from game 1, season 1? :D

Morgan Schniederlin is my only player.[/quote']

I have 5 at Man City, cant see anybody having more than that.

Joe Hart, Vincent Kompany, Gael Clichy, Yaya Toure and David Silva.

For those who don't know' date=' old Colchester United manager for 200 and however many games it was. Glad to be back anyway, and it looks like i have a bit of a mess to sort out. Solid basis to the squad, but no depth at all and plenty of useless youth players.

Everyone is available, yes that includes Tello and Suarez so hit me up with some offers :D[/quote']

good lad welcome back! now sell me Suarez (im FGR still aha)

Southampton are delighted to announce the signing of Belgian Alex Witsel from play off contenders Hull City. It should give Southampton one of the best first XI midfields in the league.

Witsel - Matuidi

Honda © - Wilshere - Fuchs

Although it is sad that Adam Lallana will be leaving the Saints, not many can say they haven't been transferred and played at same club for the whole of EC7777. Diego Perrotti also leaves, he didn't show enough consistency for the team.

This signing could be the boost Saints need to pull away from relegation. Morgan Schniederlin, the sole remaining player who has never been away from the Saints will take hold of the deputy Captain role from Lallana.

Possible team tonight:

Mignolet

Jenkinson - Laporte - Stephens

Frimpong

Soares - Barkley - Schniederlin © - Tivinovic

Akpom - Campbell

We have brought in Liam Rosenoir [84]for £2.7 million and Roel Brouwers for £3 million and 73 & 75 rated Shi & Warren, strengthens up our defense and will give a profit of £4 million between the pair when their transfer bans are up.

Also bringing in Ruben Bover the 21 year old Spanish lad from New York RB, he is gaining a few minutes mostly as sub, at £360k should earn a profit on him.

We are still looking for cash/p-e bids for :

Premiership players:

Whittingham [Cardiff], Olsson [Norwich], Meyler [Hull], Yacouba Sylla[Aston Villa]

Also for sale are ;

Bobadilla [Augsburg] & Pied [Nice]

Youngsters:

Bruno Mendes & Kebano

For those who don't know' date=' old Colchester United manager for 200 and however many games it was. Glad to be back anyway, and it looks like i have a bit of a mess to sort out. Solid basis to the squad, but no depth at all and plenty of useless youth players.

Everyone is available, yes that includes Tello and Suarez so hit me up with some offers :D[/quote']

welcome back bud:D

Raul Meireles leaves Blackpool for local rivals

Blackpool and Blackburn have agreed a deal for the Portugese International midfielder Raul Meireles. Meireles was having his second spell with Blackpool, and in both spells he made a total of 108 premiership starts. The deal sees Belguim forward Kevin Mirallas and 16 year old Bulgarian Kiril Despodov join the Blackpool squad, aswell as £1.5 million going into Blackpools growing bank account.

"Raul has been excellent in both spells with me. His experience has helped us no end, and it is sad to see him leave. I can assure fans that this is the last first teamer that we will sell for some time, now that our costs are more stable. Hopefully in the future we will be able to bring in some more world class players, but we still have a very young, competitive squad".

-Marc Spicer

In the last few weeks Claudio Marchisio (92), Raul Meireles (91) and Lassana Diarra (90) have departed the club, with Douglas Costa (89), Kevin Mirallas (89), Ravel Morrison (83) and Kiril Despodov (78) join.

It is a process that will save the club £146,000 a week in wages and has raised almost £27million for the club in transfer fees :)

;2768581']good lad welcome back! now sell me Suarez (im FGR still aha)
welcome back bud:D

Thanks. Looking forward to the challenge ahead.

Have received a very good offer for Suarez in my eyes as i need the depth. Normally wouldn't want to sell, but as the previous manager didn't believe in squad depth unless you believe useless youth players are good depth, it needs to be done.

Raul Meireles leaves Blackpool for local rivals

Blackpool and Blackburn have agreed a deal for the Portugese International midfielder Raul Meireles. Meireles was having his second spell with Blackpool' date=' and in both spells he made a total of 108 premiership starts. The deal sees Belguim forward Kevin Mirallas and 16 year old Bulgarian Kiril Despodov join the Blackpool squad, aswell as £1.5 million going into Blackpools growing bank account.

-Marc Spicer

In the last few weeks Claudio Marchisio (92), Raul Meireles (91) and Lassana Diarra (90) have departed the club, with Douglas Costa (89), Kevin Mirallas (89), Ravel Morrison (83) and Kiril Despodov (78) join.

It is a process that will save the club £146,000 a week in wages and has raised almost £27million for the club in transfer fees :)

Delighted to get Raul Meireles, very easy to get the deal done.

Had quiet a bit of interest in VALBUENA & SOLDADO since taking over but nothing to temp me.....YET:D

Morecambe return to winning ways

Luis Veigas steered Morecambe to victory against AFC Bournemouth.

Morecambe beat AFC Bournemouth 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Torun scored the winner for Morecambe and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

After going 7 games unbeaten and winning 6, Morecambe suffered a 5 - 3 defeat to Brighton on saturday. Today we bounced back and hopefully come the end of the season we won't regret that defeat so much!

We climb back up to 7th, joined 6th really with Brighton who sit just inside playoff area.

Norwich City 1-2 Hull City

After this victory we climb back into 2nd after Saturday's draw. A Jonathan Cristaldo brace ensuring victory, it could of been a hat-trick had he not had his penalty saved late in the game.

Wednesday will see us play Barnsley, a game which could prove pivotal as to who could get the second automatic spot in the 2nd Division.