English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Areola can leave Mansfield for cash

He's been the first choice keeper at lens on loan from P$G.

If anyone's interested we can pre-agree a deal and let me complete some 10k's so that my squad size increases and you can have him as the size is minimum atm.

More experimenting tonight, going to see if pushing Fuchs back, and letting De Sciglio play more forward makes anything change.

Giroud, Wilshere & Matuidi will not take any further part in this season's fixtures. Honda will play a cameo role tonight, but then no.

Getting the bubblewrap and cotton wool out.

TEAM NEWS:

Schniederlin is expected to captain the side once more, Akpom will lead the line up front as Giroud is going to be rested. Jenkinson replaces the injured Calum Chambers, who had a succesful operation on his ankle. Zapata is still out with an injury. Alex Witsel has a one match suspension. Rohan Ince will make his first start for the Saints following his £1m move from Manchester United.

Just going through Wednesdays results for Team of the Round.

Noticed the bradford manager has had his reputation reduced to 0 and has an angry face next to his name. Anyone know the reason for this (Possibly cheating in another gameworld?)

Would be a shame if that was the case, I really like his Russian side and is the onle club in this setup doing something like that. Would be a shame for it to get ruined.

Just going through Wednesdays results for Team of the Round.

Noticed the bradford manager has had his reputation reduced to 0 and has an angry face next to his name. Anyone know the reason for this (Possibly cheating in another gameworld?)

Would be a shame if that was the case' date=' I really like his Russian side and is the onle club in this setup doing something like that. Would be a shame for it to get ruined.[/quote']

Veigas will fill you in on his mate at Bradford.

sad thing is that SM have suspended him but it will take 30 days before he leaves, not the best situation.

Also while we are talking about unpleasant people, Tranmere ,(oliver hardy, colin lumbard, Charlie cat?) has the message 'This SM Member has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted' on his profile, this message is also on 3 other 'new' accounts opened in the last month by him (I suspected it was him anyway). considering he has been banned from the forum and was a gold member that kept saying he would never leave 7777 despite what others thought of him, I presume SM have kicked him out. but it will still be another 18 days until tranmere become free.

Veigas will fill you in on his mate at Bradford.

sad thing is that SM have suspended him but it will take 30 days before he leaves' date=' not the best situation.

Also while we are talking about unpleasant people, Tranmere ,(oliver hardy, colin lumbard, Charlie cat?) has the message 'This SM Member has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted' on his profile, this message is also on 3 other 'new' accounts opened in the last month by him (I suspected it was him anyway). considering he has been banned from the forum and was a gold member that kept saying he would never leave 7777 despite what others thought of him, I presume SM have kicked him out. but it will still be another 18 days until tranmere become free.[/quote']

Hopefully we can get some good replacements into the setup.

Team of the Round

Round 24

Hey guys, heres my team of the round for games played on Wednesday 13th Novemeber 2013. Going for a 3-4-3 formation this time around. Wont be much detail this time, I spent a good 40 minutes on this and my firefox window randomly closed losing most of what I wrote.

Goalkeeper: Courtois (Aston Villa)

Center Back: Stambouli (Arsenal)

Center Back: Pepe (Blackpool)

Center Back: Ogbonna (Crewe)

Right Midfield: Sertic (Leicester)

Center Midfield: Belluschi (Ipswich)

Center Midfield: Park (Oldham)

Left Midfield: Reid (Eastbourne)

Right Striker: Lopez (Bristol City)

Center Forward: Yakovlev (Bradford)

Left Striker: Lodeiro (Rushden & Diamonds)

Div 1

Div2

Div3

Div4

Div5

In third place is Oldham midfield Chu-Young Park. More renowned as a striker, Park played in a deeper role as a midfielder in the 5-2 win over Histon. This just his fifth appearance for Oldham having arrived from CSKA Moscow at the end of October, making it his sixth English club to play for. His best performance so far during his brief spell, as he scored a second half hat-trick in the space of 24 minutes. The first a beautiful volley, followed by a not so glamorous scuffed shot for his second. He completed the hat-trick in the 76th minute, controlling the ball and smashing the ball into the bottom corner.

In second place is Rushden striker Lodeiro. Mainly playing as a creative midfielder, Lodeiro did an excellent job filling in as a striker as he scored four of Rushdens five goals against Alrincham. All of his goals coming in the first half in the space of 24 minutes. Three well placed shots, and a bullet header. He has now trebled his goal tally from two goals to six.

Player of the round this time goes to Leicester midfielder Gregory Sertic!!!

lzxz.jpg

Usually a squad player, having made just four appearances in the last two seasons for the Foxes. This display may give him more first team opportunities in the future, as he also scored four goals in a super game against QPR which ended 5-4. Like Lodeiro, Sertic also scored all four goals in the first half, taking one minute extra.

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Queens Park Rangers.

Doncaster Rovers outclassed Queens Park Rangers and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Lampard had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Iriney and Hilton were amongst the goalscorers.

happy with that one

Back to winning ways tonight against fellow strugglers Blackburn. Unbelievably tight at the bottom half of this league with 4 points separating 11th to 22nd with Accrington Stanley sitting 18th.

I am also suffering with injuries and suspensions, with 5 first teamers out plus my best player just back from injury not match fit, add to that I have no depth so have no chance of squad rotation and I am massively in debt makes things even more challenging. Other than that everything is rosy at the Crown Ground.

that advertising over the match report is the last straw- utterly intrusive

I'm seriously thinking of jacking the whole thing in - cant they put it somewhere else? I can think of a place....

Agree 100%, at least on youtube, etc you can skip the ad after 5 seconds.

I strongly object to paying to be advertised at.

Sort it out, SM...

Cracking point against Newcastle with my second string :D

So close now, I am three points above the drop with two games to go and no t a terrible goal difference. I think only one of these is winnable.

But I really only need two of the eight teams below me to only get 3 points and I should be ok.

Nervous week ahead.

Blackpool 0-1 Preston

Quite annoyed we didnt win this game, let alone lose. 8 shots on target to Prestons 2, losing in the 86th minute to Agbonlahors goal.

We drop out of the Champions League places, but thankfully 3rd place Arsenal and 4th place Everton also lost in there derbies.

Blackpool realistically need to beat Palace on Wednesday, and hope that Villa or West Ham can take points off either Arsenal or Everton. A draw for us will be enough should Everton lose, but in that case would also need Sunderland (6th) not to win.

Such an interesting game in div 2 on Monday, as two former Premier league clubs battle it out to avoid possible relegation to Division 3. Blackburn (23rd) host former Prem chambs Wolves (22nd). Blackburn must win to avoid becoming the first original Div 1 side to be relegated to div 3 :eek:

Gozzy Pratama steered Leyton Orient to victory against Fleetwood Town.

Leyton Orient beat Fleetwood Town 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Bonaventura scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gilardino and Holebas were also amongst the goalscorers.

Absolutely vital win for me. Bradford lose so Leyton go to 3rd place with only 2 games to go. If we keep this position,that means automatic promotion for us

competition-icon.jpg

Dan Martin steered Wigan Athletic to victory against Notts County.

Wigan Athletic outclassed Notts County and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Schieber scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Matavz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

guaranteed playoff spot

outside shot at auto promotion

Mansfield spoil Promotion Party!

Eric Cantona steered Mansfield Town to victory against Tamworth.

Mansfield Town beat Tamworth 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Budescu and Martins were amongst the goalscorers.

Two of the debutants share the goals as we cruise past 2nd placed Tamworth who are still stuck at equal points now with Oldham.

Some more transfers are expected at the club as well.

HEREFORD beat Hull 4-1 at Edgar st.

for once, we took our chances, as the score was not a fair reflection of the game, unlucky Ryan.

This means we go to Bristol c on Monday with the sense of being safe, we might only be 3 points from relegation but we are in 12th place and with Wolves to play Blackburn, it means only 1 other team will be relegated.

Swansea, in 21st place, are not looking good with 4 defeats in a row and if 20th placed Chelsea are left unmanaged for a few more days, their NMF team could go down. the embarrassment of taking the strongest team in the set up into Div 3 might be enough for the manager to leave.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Swindon Town and Walsall in their Division 3 fixture.

A spirited performance from the lads against a stronger Walsall. But it probably isn't enough to give us much hope of staying up. Monday will be the crunch time with nothing less than a win needed against local rivals and fellow strugglers, Yeovil.

We also have to hope that QPR leave empty handed against Bath.

Division 4 is looming.......:eek: