English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Currently 1/3 of the way through divison three predictions going to do some other stuff for a bit then ill get cracking with them again :)

Second String will be facing Pompy tonight however still feel the team is strong enough to get a result tonight hopefully a tweak in tactics will be able to get a result.

can you give me the predictions page links please

and does any of the clubs such as these below who already have threads ,would they like a link to there thread from my blog or anybody else that has made a thread for there club Pm me the link if you wish to be added .top a drop down menu where there are already links to mr/thread,discussion thread.

Here are the links to some club threads created by the managers:

Ashh - Middlesbrough

MarioFoc - Huddersfield Town

Jozua - AFC Wimbledon

RedBullArsenal - Southampton

MUTD - Hartlepool United

StephenMUFC - MK Dons

TheDuffman - Leeds United

BenNewman - Preston North End

Mr Hammer - Reading

barnabyd And Cedd - Wrexham And Gateshead

AdaM EFC - Port Vale

Jr231990 - Norwich City

Nutz4football, Chazza and dean - Watford, Wycombe and Bristol Rovers

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Happy days

The offer for Peter FRANQUART of Lille OSC from Bristol Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Antoine DEVAUX of Toulouse from Bristol Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Now i can do what the other people did at the start and get a first team rating of 84+

Can you give me the predictions page links please and any other links to the set up please.

And does any of the clubs such as these below who already have threads ' date='would they like a link to there thread from my blog or anybody else that has made a thread for there club Pm me the link if you wish to be added .top a drop down menu where there are already links to mr/thread,discussion thread.

Here are the links to some club threads created by the managers:

Ashh - Middlesbrough

MarioFoc - Huddersfield Town

Jozua - AFC Wimbledon

RedBullArsenal - Southampton

MUTD - Hartlepool United

StephenMUFC - MK Dons

TheDuffman - Leeds United

BenNewman - Preston North End

Mr Hammer - Reading

barnabyd And Cedd - Wrexham And Gateshead

AdaM EFC - Port Vale

Jr231990 - Norwich City

Nutz4football, Chazza and dean - Watford, Wycombe and Bristol Rovers[/quote']

I will ask again to try and get the kinks added

I will ask again to try and get the kinks added

I don't really get what your asking mate :confused: is it to have your blog added to the list on the opening page or is it something else? Sorry I'm just struggling to understand what your asking :o

I don't really get what your asking mate :confused: is it to have your blog added to the list on the opening page or is it something else? Sorry I'm just struggling to understand what your asking :o

I think Dan's asking us if we want him to link our personal 7777 pages into his blog :)

Oh I hate these schedules for lower league teams. Tonight I play Cheltenham in a fixture that seems very winnable if my team plays to their potential but gonna have to rest half my squad ... I just pray I don't get any injuries or I'm screwed :o

Oh I hate these schedules for lower league teams. Tonight I play Cheltenham in a fixture that seems very winnable if my team plays to their potential but gonna have to rest half my squad ... I just pray I don't get any injuries or I'm screwed :o

I'm on very much the same boat mate, I've got two winnable games in a row, and can't decide whether to play half a team in each and hope they do the same (although in the second I should be able to win with half a team regardless), or play my full team for one to be most likely to get a win then try and grab a draw at the other. I knew my squad depth would be an issue if I got any injuries, but totally forgot about the early season nonsense that SM put lower league teams through.

I'm on very much the same boat mate' date=' I've got two winnable games in a row, and can't decide whether to play half a team in each and hope they do the same (although in the second I should be able to win with half a team regardless), or play my full team for one to be most likely to get a win then try and grab a draw at the other. I knew my squad depth would be an issue if I got any injuries, but totally forgot about the early season nonsense that SM put lower league teams through.[/quote']

I'm just gonna go half and half since half of my squad is good enough to get at least a draw against other teams in my league anyway ;)

Daniele BONERA has completed his move to Cardiff City from Milan in a swap deal for David MARSHALL
The offer for David ROZEHNAL of Hamburger SV from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A lot better in defence now. :D