• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

T.SILVA

Arsenal

Blackpool

4.5M & L.KOSCIELNY & F.LUÍS

. An illegal shipment is a team that benefits more than the other.

These are examples of suspicious transfers: Buy the best players of a team for one low price.

Buy the worst players of a team for a high price.

Participating in multiple assignments with the same club unilaterally.

Any of the above immediately before the officer resign.

The following are examples of suspicious transfers NO: Someone gives a higher your bid for a player.

You would have paid a bit less or more by the player.

Please provide at least 100 reasons why you are reporting this transfer.

T.SILVA

Arsenal

Blackpool

These are examples of suspicious transfers: Buy the best players of a team for one low price.

The following are examples of suspicious transfers NO: Someone gives a higher your bid for a player.

I think someone reported this transfer

T.SILVA

Arsenal

Blackpool

People in this setup are so pathetic at times.

What about the 5 awful deals you have done with Chelsea, were every manager has taken huge advantage of you. But you said you was happy with those deals?

Me and Kevin are very happy with the deal. Both Filipe and Koscienly can rise to 92 if they continue the form the are in. Silva was advertised as for sale for atleast 2 weeks, and not one person made a bid (Is this because of they hate of him being at Arsenal still, or because no cash?) I have no doubt bigger clubs than Blackpool have the funds and players to make a bid but apparently no one was interested in any of Lahm, Ribery or Silva.

I think this will be the last time I bother to do an internal deal, you either get moaned at for having a one sided deal or it gets reversed. Just not worth the hassle.

You guys will eventually ruin this setup though as its already hard enough doing internal deals without people reporting or SMFA getting involved. Shall we report the Casillas and Xavi deals? Frozen and Mario Gomez? The Chelsea deals? As none of them were fair. Every offer now that I see even the slightest bit unfair I will report it.

Good Job guys, internal market will be dead now :)

Marc Spicer (Forum - MaoaM)

Not gona lie, I just looked at all trasfers this season I believe were not equal and have reported 14 deals (3 were already reported) so any new ones will likely be because of me and I will say my reasons if any do get reversed. Someone should report the Robben deal as I got the better end of that deal.

This is not what you want to see and I am not sure if I want to be a part of this set up much longer to be honest.

wedding photo?

If not' date=' I am a bit concerned you know what websites to go to for these kind of ladies.[/quote']

a. Thats a man

b. Therefore it was a civil ceremony

c. This probably increases your concerns

Got to disagree Ed.

When I was in the top flight my finances were fine' date=' but unfortunately relegation and some shocking cup results resulted in a steady decline.

I'd banked on promotion back but missed out each of the last two seasons in the playoffs.

Before I knew it I was £15 in debt after two seasons... and the only way I'd have got trading again was to sell someone like Subotic for cash... and that just wasn't going to happen. I'm happy with my squad and should I manage to regain my status in the top flight I'll eek back the proceeds.[/quote']

Please take this the right way mate. Bottom line, if you have a squad that gets relegated and slip into debt that largely falls into poor management - i'm not saying your a poor manager but it is realistic to say that relegation would/should lead to top players moving on to "stay afloat" and restarting the rebuild process once again.

Not looking to agitate you fella, just making the point really.

Not gona lie' date=' I just looked at all trasfers this season I believe were not equal and have reported 14 deals (3 were already reported) so any new ones will likely be because of me and I will say my reasons if any do get reversed. Someone should report the Robben deal as I got the better end of that deal.[/i']

This is not what you want to see and I am not sure if I want to be a part of this set up much longer to be honest.

Right, this looks pretty bad.

I;m not wanting to jump to conclusions so can someone clarify what is happening as this reads as if someone has reported Moaom's deal and in "retaliation" he has reported a ton more? Is that right? Please tell me I have this wrong?

Not gona lie' date=' I just looked at all trasfers this season I believe were not equal and have reported 14 deals (3 were already reported) so any new ones will likely be because of me and I will say my reasons if any do get reversed. Someone should report the Robben deal as I got the better end of that deal.[/i']

Yes its becoming a children's playgroup, being 31 years old maybe its time to leave SM to the children :mad:

I am confused as well about the deals being reported.

I thought the whole point of reporting deals was so no one could cheat.

I don't see how personal opinion on deals is a reason to have them reversed.

there have been one sided deals lately but if both managers are happy and are not cheating, then what is the problem.

I shall be really upset if Marc (or anyone else for that matter) get my deals reversed. I have not wronged anyone here, and have and always will played by the rules.

I really enjoys this game. It gives me light relief from working full-time and studying for a degree part-time. It has re-ignited my love of football, and given me an excuse to study the stats of less popular leagues etc etc.

Don't ruin this for me please.

If my deal(s) get reversed I will either quit straight away or quit at the end of the season...and once I quit this GW, I will quit SM.

:(

Yes its becoming a children's playgroup' date=' being 31 years old maybe its time to leave SM to the children :mad:[/quote']

I'm 41 in a couple months mate - and sad to say probably amongst the biggest kids here!

That said, we need to clarify whats happening here otherwise the future may be GW's with greater player control (i.e. more exclusive, invite only set ups) and I think a big part of the SM "magic" will finally have been stripped, hosed down, talc'd and deflowered for me.

But lets just pause for second and all take a breath.

What exactly has happened and with whom?

I shall be really upset if Marc (or anyone else for that matter) get my deals reversed. I have not wronged anyone here' date=' and have and always will played by the rules.

I really enjoys this game. It gives me light relief from working full-time and studying for a degree part-time. It has re-ignited my love of football, and given me an excuse to study the stats of less popular leagues etc etc.

Don't ruin this for me please.

If my deal(s) get reversed I will either quit straight away or quit at the end of the season...and once I quit this GW, I will quit SM.

:([/quote']

i agree , im kinda on SM for this GW alone, and everything i do for SM/SW is built on enjoying this GW. if this is a sign of things to come and it starts collapsing, im out too.

What exactly has happened and with whom?

From in-game Ed if you havent followed:

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Aston Villa and Bristol Rovers regarding Fernández SUSO has been reversed.22 hours agoReport

Hide Comments

Froz3n Tekkers

Here we go again... I make that my 6th or 7th reversal...

22 hours ago

No Soccer Manager Profile Picture

Niall Taylor

Bit of a joke getting in here!

21 hours ago

paul smut

can you remember the date the deal was done?

20 hours ago

Froz3n Tekkers

Yes 29/01/14

19 hours ago

Gianluca Donegan

surely if a deal is over a week completed then it should be left alone?

15 hours ago

have a feeling robben deal might be reversed soon as the SMFA preventing me to deal with Arsenal anymore

13 hours ago

Stuart Pearce

so i'm taking it from the rest of the post's these reversal's happen alot in this gameworld?

11 hours ago

Not gona lie, I just looked at all trasfers this season I believe were not equal and have reported 14 deals (3 were already reported) so any new ones will likely be because of me and I will say my reasons if any do get reversed. Someone should report the Robben deal as I got the better end of that deal.

11 hours ago

Froz3n Tekkers

You're pathetic Marc

11 hours ago

Am I? People are saying deals shouldnt be done if they are not equal, im just hopping on the band wagon. Somone report my deal for Melo too please, I took stole him lol

11 hours ago

Stuart Pearce

ok, well had enough stick over some deals i did in another gw that were perfectly fine, but no one had them reversed, not sure what to think at the moment because was glad to get a team in here initially but not if i have to second guess wheither or not my team will change from day to day without my control

11 hours ago

Stuart Pearce

i'm not as invested in this gameworld as others so i obviously don't know the total reasons as to why these deals are being reversed but after reading the last few news posts about deals there does seem to

10 hours ago

Stuart Pearce

be some bad blood somewhere in the works, which i don't want to be apart/involved in/of, i hope those of you who have time invested can get it sorted but i'm not prepared too

10 hours ago

dan malone

reporting multiple deals is what is going to kill the transfer market, smacks of jealousy imo., not a good sign at all.

5 hours ago

Delete

Hancock (Forum)

Seriously Marc? Your deal gets reversed so now you're going to reverse everyone else's deals? That's just pathetic

49 minutes ago

Hancock (Forum)

You say that the reversal of transfers is going to destroy the internal market and then you go and report tons of deals..just.. WOW

45 minutes ago

J. Hutchinson II

nice one lads. bravo. get a grip.

32 minutes ago

Noisy (Forum)

seriously Marc was there any need to report all those deals to be reversed because you felt they weren't equal, maybe the two managers who did do the deals felt they were equal so who are you to judge them? If both parties are happy with the deal then it should be left alone especially if they are long term managers of the world.

22 minutes ago

Noisy (Forum)

I just don't get who you think you are to judge them. I am not involved but I fully understand the frustration of the managers who are involved. That was a petty and real childish thing to do, things like this are destroying the gameworld and tarnishing its image. NOT GOOD!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago

It will be a huge shame if this GW is destroyed from within by the actions of a few, presumably schoolboys, that have yet to complete their course in basic common sense.

I hope this doesn't result in a mass exodus (that means exit for the schoolboys) of managers in the game.

However, I am the same age as Ed and I am sure he will concur (agree) that, unfortunately in life, the actions of a few generally spoil it for the majority in more cases than not.

Oh. Dear.

Not reposting sirmarkhughes post as it will take up too much room but this really is not a good sign at all.

There have been deals reversed for quite some time now. This latest episode however is all the more troubling because its enmasse reporting from a single, well known, trusted and liked forummer in Marc. He's also someone who has been in the GW for some time and massively contributed. I think, honestly, he will regret this move - Marc, you will mate.

Guys, I implore you to not walk away. Or at least don't without a good pause and some healthy communication with the folks that you really enjoy this GW with. There’s too many good people here and if you start to walk, there will likely be a mass exodus and no one - NOT ONE OF US - will benefit.

Instead, remain calm, lets see if this situation can be sorted. if it can't and in a week your still unhappy then so be it. but even then, we should talk about a GW, a new one, where we can all simply start again - so the worst outcome is that all of the good folks simply start up again. Worst case.

But for now, remain calm, limit the "I’m off" hyperbole as it spreads - we are all upset but lets just take some time here. Please.

It will be a huge shame if this GW is destroyed from within by the actions of a few' date=' presumably schoolboys, that have yet to complete their course in basic common sense.

I hope this doesn't result in a mass exodus (that means exit for the schoolboys) of managers in the game.

However, I am the same age as Ed and I am sure he will concur (agree) that, unfortunately in life, [b']the actions of a few generally spoil it for the majority in more cases than not[/b].

Only if you/we let it. My attitude to this is simple really - it will only affect those that allow it to.

The rest, ideally with like minded folks, will find a way of dealing with it.

(easy to say when its not my deals affected - I remember how I felt when I tried to build an ex Liverpool 11 as my second team in here whilst at Arsenal and Gerrard got reveresed for no reason).

I will say this though - if this is a "straw that broke the camels back" moment for some then its likely they will leave, regardless if that is today, next week a month whatever. I myself have only just returned to SM so I can understand.

Oh. Dear.

Not reposting sirmarkhughes post as it will take up too much room but this really is not a good sign at all.

There have been deals reversed for quite some time now. This latest episode however is all the more troubling because its enmasse reporting from a single' date=' well known, trusted and liked forummer in Marc. He's also someone who has been in the GW for some time and massively contributed. I think, honestly, he will regret this move - Marc, you will mate.

Guys, I implore you to not walk away. Or at least don't without a good pause and some healthy communication with the folks that you really enjoy this GW with. There’s too many good people here and if you start to walk, there will likely be a mass exodus and no one - NOT ONE OF US - will benefit.

Instead, remain calm, lets see if this situation can be sorted. if it can't and in a week your still unhappy then so be it. but even then, we should talk about a GW, a new one, where we can all simply start again - so the worst outcome is that all of the good folks simply start up again. Worst case.

But for now, remain calm, limit the "I’m off" hyperbole as it spreads - we are all upset but lets just take some time here. Please.[/quote']

Now I'm even more concerned about you Edward!

a sensible post? many more of these and you will have forumers leaving.

is it possible for one of the Mods. or someone who has contact with one of the SM people, to point out this situation as a good example as to why this 'reporting deals' business needs urgent attention?

all that is needed is for someone personally taking an interest, even if it is some kind of appeal system.

I won't be quitting 7777 even though I think a couple of my deals will be reversed. I've checked through the transfers page and have found that at least 10 deals have been reported (some from Turn 4-5!) which is just pathetic. I wouldn't be surprised at all ifpeople decided to leave if their deals got reversed as it's being done by someone who's a respected member of 7777 and he's stated that he'll report any deals he doesn't think to be 'fair'.

If there was a self destruct button available i think its already been pressed by the blackpool manager. If he is being truthful and reported a fair amount of transfers just because his transfer was reversed i can see a number of those managers leaving as its just a childish and petty thing to do. The nearest equivelent is when you were young and had a tantrum then stormed off with the ball so no one else can play.

I think what makes it worse is that its caused by a known and respected forumer who is acting like a child, which makes it more baffling considering a quick look on his SM profile shows he was born in 1989 so should know to not have a childish paddy by now.

I don't think it will cause the end of 7777 because it is such a popular GW but if the blackpool manager continues to report deals out of spite i would rather see him leave than lose say 5-10 other managers but thats just my opinion

I agree wholeheartedly with what your saying lads, but before anyone reacts lets remember that Marc is a good bloke and a respected forummer. I know the first reaction is to chastise him becuase of that but I'm a little longer in the tooth so to speak and I think that, as a genuine bloke, he will regret what he has done - certainly I can "understand" his frustration although like everyone else I don't think it should be tolerated.

The solution here could be a simple PM to a Mod from Marc to explain that he has incorrectly reported the deals and that those reports should be ignored. A quick apology, bit of a mutual cuddle all round and we are back at base.

I am loathe to attempt offering solutions without first fully understanding Marc's reasoning but I am just highlighting that there are ways for us to get back on track.

At the least it may engage SM in a manner not seen before, and allow us to work a truer agreement in regards transfer reversals.

If one of my deals which was done in around turn 2-5 will get reversed I will probably quit this setup for the last time and I won't make a return again.Now,highly depends how many of my deals will be reversed,though I expect quite a few.I won't get involved into this.

See you later :P

Hey guys.

I posted this in the news feed, but I will go into a bit more detail on here. First off I think I over reacted last night, having agreed a deal for one of the best players on the game (Which both me and kev were very happy with) being posted on the news feed before even being completed should never happen. It makes others think its unfair (Chelsea) and then people report it. Also in the future this might make the selling club cancel the deal as he believes he gets ripped off.

The post on the forum from Telmo I found quite insulting and ironic. To say the deal is unfair is untrue as hes getting argubaly the most in form LB in the world after Alaba and one of the best CBs on form at the moment. When Telmo made all them bad deals, we (me included) told him he was getting ripped off but he was happy with the deals, so that was the end of it for me and everyone else. We got on with the game.

However my actions afterwards I shouldnt have done, and I really wish I could PM a mod or something to withdraw reports. It was out of frustration more than anything. I really hope none get reversed, if they do I can only apologise.

I still think people need to stay out of other clubs business though. Whether you agree with a deal or not, just keep it to yourself. The comments from 2 managers caused this, and my over reaction has annoyed many. It even caused someone to quit which I am so ****** off about. I love this setup, I put so much effort into the forum side of it and I always want it 100% full. I am sorry for making you quit SMH, it is very rare I do anything like this.

I fully understand if no one wants to deal with me in the future after this, but I hope we can move on. Sorry again

Hey guys.

I posted this in the news feed' date=' but I will go into a bit more detail on here. First off I think I over reacted last night, having agreed a deal for one of the best players on the game (Which both me and kev were very happy with) being posted on the news feed before even being completed should never happen. It makes others think its unfair (Chelsea) and then people report it. Also in the future this might make the selling club cancel the deal as he believes he gets ripped off.

The post on the forum from Telmo I found quite insulting and ironic. To say the deal is unfair is untrue as hes getting argubaly the most in form LB in the world after Alaba and one of the best CBs on form at the moment. When Telmo made all them bad deals, we (me included) told him he was getting ripped off but he was happy with the deals, so that was the end of it for me and everyone else. We got on with the game.

However my actions afterwards I shouldnt have done, and I really wish I could PM a mod or something to withdraw reports. It was out of frustration more than anything. I really hope none get reversed, if they do I can only apologise.

I still think people need to stay out of other clubs business though. Whether you agree with a deal or not, just keep it to yourself. The comments from 2 managers caused this, and my over reaction has annoyed many. It even caused someone to quit which I am so ****** off about. I love this setup, I put so much effort into the forum side of it and I always want it 100% full. I am sorry for making you quit SMH, it is very rare I do anything like this.

I fully understand if no one wants to deal with me in the future after this, but I hope we can move on. Sorry again[/quote']

I personally don't think this issue should be talked about for a long time, it happened with Kevin at Arsenal and I don't think it's good for the setup to have another issue like it.

I hope that the deals don't get reversed even though they've been reported (it's happened in the past) but I'm not too hopeful. If the deals do get reversed some people would no doubt be very angry and I don't think they can be blamed, I personally just hope that if any of my deals are reversed I'll be able to do the same deal again.

And SMH hasn't quit

Anyway lets forget about this.

TEAM NEWS!

Southampton are expected to revert back to their traditional 4-2-3-1 formation with Matudi captaining the side. Boilesen, Campbell & Akpom amongst the changes.

Nicolai Boilesen got a nice rise to 85. Should be back from his injury next game and then continue to play for Ajax. Nice INTERNAL deal that was done :D