English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Just pm him and ask to rebid??? he might be understanding:confused:

No he rejected the offer after i sent him a PM. So looks like ive lost out big style:mad: I wouldnt mind the deal being reported if I had got Soldado back and both TRAORÉ & Gouffran ahd went back to Birmingham but casue we did a 2 part deal im left with Traore and Birmingham have Gouffran and Soldado, so unfair, im gutted really!:(:(

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

No he rejected the offer after i sent him a PM. So looks like ive lost out big style:mad: I wouldnt mind the deal being reported if I had got Soldado back and both TRAORÉ & Gouffran ahd went back to Birmingham but casue we did a 2 part deal im left with Traore and Birmingham have Gouffran and Soldado' date=' so unfair, im gutted really!:(:([/quote']

Well if thats the case, we could get somebody to report the original deal and get that reversed also??? I'm sure most would agree this to be fair but not wanting to assume so ask the people here???

Well if that's the case' date=' we could get somebody to report the original deal and get that reversed also??? I'm sure most would agree this to be fair but not wanting to assume so ask the people here???[/quote']

Its not for me to say to others to report the deal, its just becomes tot for tat that way, i think some want me to leave after comments I made on the forum regarding the other deal reversals so maybe its best i walk

Big bonus at Bristol Rovers as we rout Wycombe 6-0, Llorente was the star of the show, we are still bottom but grabbed some much needed goal difference and a massive 3 points in my managerial debut.

First win in 18 games across the board for the club!

And.

Bristol Rovers have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Wycombe Wanderers 6 - 0.

Blackpool 5-2 Shorpe

Blackpool came from two goals down to win a thrilling match 5-2.

A brace from Lass Bangoura gave Shope a two goal lead at half-time. Blackpool scored twice within 2 minutes after the break through David Villa and Willian. A change of formation to a more attacking 3-5-2 on the hour allowed us to score three late goals. Adriano scored the third in the 70th minute, subsitutes Jesus Navas and Theo Walcott with late goals.

We move to withing six points of the leaders.

Smashed by a worst team with no dominating tactics' date=' figures. But then again SM always punishes you for chopping and changing a team...shame when they force it reversing all the transfers![/quote']

its easier to report a transfer and ruin someones team than it is beat then in a match:(

Walsall (Mark Preston) have managed to sign Ross MCCORMACK from Aberdeen on a deal believed to be around £3,251,000 plus Rhys MCCABE.

Over the moon to nab him from Aberdeen, his TB finished on Friday and i fought off competition from 3 other teams to get him to sign.

Surprised he was even in external despite his TB finishing on Friday.

:)

33f8goj.png

Benzema brace seals first win for McColl

73fl90.png Chelsea 2 - 1 Aston Villa 2l2xyo.png

A 2-1 win ended a 3 match losing run and helped McColl to a win at the first attempt since moving from Burton Albion.

Chelsea went 1-0 behind early on but 2 goals from Karim Benzema and 2 assists from Cristiano Ronaldo ensured a home win in McColls first game in charge.

Although the performance noted good possession for Chelsea there will be a debate over the amount of chances the opponent had to equalise including an effort which was given as offside.

McColl had this to say after the game;

It was great to get a the first win on the board and that has helped the settling in process. The first 11 we have is truely unbelievable and if we perform as we should then promotion is something that should be happening but is never guaranteed. We are going to be missing Benzema for the next 3 weeks which is a huge blow after the performance he had today but we will just move on as best we can.

I do have concerns over the finances at the club we are currently in debt although not heavily enough to cause too much concern. The wage loss per turn though is a worry as 600,000 at home is the minimum loss we are going to continue to get. I am happy to keep all the players for now and then consider doing deals in the future, i think if we don't achieve promotion this season then lowering the wage budget / quality of players is something that will have to be looked at.

Saints Manager Statement

Another game, and another difficult result to take, we have only taken 2 from a possible 18 in the last 6 games but yet still have the leagues joint tightest defence. We are going through the season slump which Preston had earlier in the season. Everybody disregards the system the SMFA use, never have I seen a red card and then a goal instantaneously. They probably edged it, but as it has been it wasn't a bad performance. Olivier has been confirmed out until probably the 23rd March, which leaves us very short up front but I believe Joel, Michael & Chuba can all cope at this level. A plus is Shinji will return to training tomorrow.

Accrington are having a bad spell, and we just have to take advantage of that.

It has been a hard few days with injuries and the transfer saga but as one hopefully we can overcome it and seek promotion that we crave and deserve this season. It isn't over we have the rut season after season but we are still fifth, much better than the past, just got to take this chance.

Smashed by a worst team with no dominating tactics' date=' figures. But then again SM always punishes you for chopping and changing a team...shame when they force it reversing all the transfers![/quote']

The scoreline was flattering for Hereford, sorry Will.

but some credit must go to Captain Crouchie and his men for following tactical orders.

4 5 1 def. playing down the flanks against your 3 5 2 meant plenty of room for our wingers.

playmaker on the right was MOM with a goal and an assist, left winger scored twice and crouchie had 2 assists and a goal.

given that we had 59% possession, I would say we had a good shout for 3 points, 4-1 is flattering but I see another reason why the match engine isn't too bad.

this is our 2nd away win this week, a surprise 2-0 win at Preston on Wednesday has given us some breathing space in our relegation battle, we are now 5 points clear of relegation.

we need to keep this good run going so we can enjoy a dull mid table season.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Charlton Athletic.

Everton outclassed Charlton Athletic and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Vucinić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Džeko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally hitting a good run of form now with victorys over United last week and now this to slowly start my climb up the league.

Looking to do some transfers (if anybody else is still doing them lol) looking to use the likes of Alves, Ba, Gameiro, Fellani, Alex and dzusdzak. Pretty much all my team minus dzeko and cahill if anybody's interested?

Pm me in game :)

We are still buzzing from the 6-0 win last night. :)

We have half agreed a deal to trade out Llorente, still open to offers on Porto's Herrera as we look to make our own mark on the side, most of the youth team can go as well.

Wow !

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Port Vale and Bristol Rovers regarding Matías SILVESTRE has been reversed.

Well that now puts us 12.3 million in debt.

The scoreline was flattering for Hereford' date=' sorry Will.

but some credit must go to Captain Crouchie and his men for following tactical orders.

4 5 1 def. playing down the flanks against your 3 5 2 meant plenty of room for our wingers.

playmaker on the right was MOM with a goal and an assist, left winger scored twice and crouchie had 2 assists and a goal.

given that we had 59% possession, I would say we had a good shout for 3 points, 4-1 is flattering but I see another reason why the match engine isn't too bad.

this is our 2nd away win this week, a surprise 2-0 win at Preston on Wednesday has given us some breathing space in our relegation battle, we are now 5 points clear of relegation.

we need to keep this good run going so we can enjoy a dull mid table season.[/quote']

You darn bugger! Xavi leaving has had a negative effect on the team :P

The scoreline was flattering for Hereford' date=' sorry Will.

we need to keep this good run going so we can enjoy a dull mid table season.[/quote']

After reading this , Ive changed my 3-5-2 and ive actually worked on some tactics. Put a more solid base out to make sure you dont get the same success.

Your winning streak will end B)

We are still buzzing from the 6-0 win last night. :)

We have half agreed a deal to trade out Llorente' date=' still open to offers on Porto's Herrera as we look to make our own mark on the side, most of the youth team can go as well.

Wow !

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Port Vale and Bristol Rovers regarding Matías SILVESTRE has been reversed.

Well that now puts us 12.3 million in debt.[/quote']

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving West Bromwich Albion and Bristol Rovers regarding Fernando TORRES has been reversed.

Now somehow we find ourselves in over £20 mill debt, don't know whether I am coming or going with this team or whether players will still be here tomorrow.

So we have to start somewhere to clear this debt:

Real Zaragoza have made an offer to Bristol Rovers for González ÁLVARO of £13,090,000.

Bid accepted.

After an investigation by the SMFA' date=' the deal involving West Bromwich Albion and Bristol Rovers regarding Fernando TORRES has been reversed.

Now somehow we find ourselves in over £20 mill debt, don't know whether I am coming or going with this team or whether players will still be here tomorrow.

So we have to start somewhere to clear this debt:

Real Zaragoza have made an offer to Bristol Rovers for González ÁLVARO of £13,090,000.

[b']Bid accepted.[/b]

you would of been better off at Stevenage!

Swindon Town slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Tranmere Rovers in their Division 4 fixture

Crashed to our first home league defeat against Tranmere. We managed as many shots as they did but their finishing proved to be more effective than ours when it mattered so can't grumble.

We have only picked up 2 pts out of the last 12 but, surprisingly, still find ourselves sitting on top of the division. In terms of being halfway through the season we are very happy to be in this position albeit a little concerned at the recent dip in form. Although losing our inspirational skipper, Christian Noboa and 2 other key players, Ignashevich & Strinic, for the last 3 games hasn't helped the cause much.

Should be back to a full house for the next game against Watford though.