O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

;2851026']Lets get this back to its best.

Youth cup will begin not this Sunday but next' date=' with entries closing this Sunday.

We currently have the following teams entered:

Southampton

Bolton

Aldershot

Brentford

Crewe

West Ham

Macclesfield.

It will be a game based around friendlies, and a u-21 based championship but you are allowed 3 over 21's, so better be careful with those decisions.

Typical group format and then knockout stages, if found to be fielding more than 3 over 21's, instant loss, you can field all youth if you want, nothing preventing that.

Home and Away with games played on Thursdays and Sundays, match fitness and injuries are [b']NOT[/b] affected in these games, for instance I could chose Giroud in my over 21 selection who tore his hamstring Saturday.

Hope for the best.

im in... hartlepool...

Well decided to put the Gouffran episode behind me:(' date=' but going to do a few changes with the squad if the right deals can be struck.

So will take offers on the following

Pirlo

DEMICHELIS

VERMAELEN

MEIRELES

VALBUENA[/quote']

Still now offers:eek:

For anybody interested in joining there is 5 jobs out on offer:

Wolverhampton to Mark Hughes (Rep 252)

Wigan to Marcos Vitorino (Rep 179)

Birmingham to Gozzy Pratama (Rep 345)

Mansfield to Sir Bobby Charlton (Rep 81)

Cambridge to Gaizka Mendieta (Rep 137)

For anybody interested in joining there is 5 jobs out on offer:

Wolverhampton to Mark Hughes (Rep 252)

Wigan to Marcos Vitorino (Rep 179)

Birmingham to Gozzy Pratama (Rep 345)

Mansfield to Sir Bobby Charlton (Rep 81)

Cambridge to Gaizka Mendieta (Rep 137)

Looks like Luton will open up now :D

My Dutch youth academy has begone a week or so of rises :D

Also, to take some heat from this gameworld, I thought I will bring back the managers Interviews!!!

image-01-ib-interviews-new.jpg

For those that don't know they were massive success the first time round, so do join, and I will try to make time for everyone. Reply if interested :)

Had a deal reversed - that's me out' date=' can't recall that ever happening to me before in almost 7 years in the game - Palace now on offer - good luck to whoever gets them, there not a bad team[/quote']

There you go... the first of our most competent and loyal managers leaving the game because of the frustration of reversed transfers.

I know it's mainly SMFA's fault - but we all know that the dripping tap of aggravation over this issue is not exclusively down to them.

I've always championed this GW as the best of the "big ones" - but I've had to seriously re-consider that assessment.

I'm on the point of quitting myself - though I've never had a deal reversed - but this episode leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

I've promised the Brighton Manager (Aaron, the ex-Leeds manager) first refusal on Leeds should I depart.

Any other expressions of interest should PM me and, should I decide to call it a day, I'll try to hand over Leeds to the first person that is keen to have them.

A dark day indeed - and I hope that anyone reading this who has reported transfers to SMFA in the past will enjoy playing in a GW that is only 50% full - because that's definitelty on the horizon unless some serious change of behaviour is forthcoming.

Hi everyone!

Noticed there has been a few teams offered out and I would love to join this English setup. Contacted the managers with job offers so hopefully I get in:D

Hopefully mate' date=' just try to steer away from all the nonsense that has happened the past week and you will do fine.

[b']Talking of nonsense, Shawcross can leave for 14 million.[/b]

I'm on the point of quitting myself - though I've never had a deal reversed - but this episode leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

I've promised the Brighton Manager (Aaron' date=' the ex-Leeds manager) first refusal on Leeds should I depart.

Any other expressions of interest should PM me and, should I decide to call it a day, I'll try to hand over Leeds to the first person that is keen to have them.[/quote']

If you quit Leeds then the job offer will be out of your hands, they will go on offer then the person who has the offer will more than likely take them, if not then it will be his choice who takes them over.

After reading this ' date=' Ive changed my 3-5-2 and ive actually worked on some tactics. Put a more solid base out to make sure you dont get the same success.

Your winning streak will end B)[/quote']

And I win 4-0 :)

Absolute mismatch :)

Man City pick up there first points in three and half weeks after six straight defeats in the league, we beat West Brom 3-0 at the Etihad after goals from Aguero, Kompany and Volland who got his first goal for the club.

The disappointing news is Yaya Toure will miss next game after getting sent off in the last minute and Marcelo will miss the next game at Crystal Palace too because of an ankle injury.

Blackpool 1-1 Everton

A late striker from Carlos Tevez salvages a point at Goodison Park. Subsitute Arjen Robben with the important assist.

Drop a place to third.

The offer for Liam MOORE of Udinese Calcio from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very happy to sign Moore, who should be getting a +2 for his performances at Championship Leaders Leicester. Arsenal youngster Ignasi Miquel will be sold to external to recover some of the fee.

A nice riser too with Deniz Turic 76->82 :)

Mateusz Piglet steered Barnsley to victory against Chelsea.

Barnsley beat Chelsea 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Viergever scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

├ęderson was also on the scoresheet for his side.

First win in my 3rd match in this setup! My last match lost against Newcastle (2nd in the table), now win (Chelsea 3rd place)- next match against 4th Ipswich Town. Wish me good luck :rolleyes:

P.S. Ederson's goal at 89 min :D

7777 Youth Cup

Southampton - Blaise Matuidi

Crewe - Kurt Zouma

West Ham - Paul Pogba

Bolton - Kevin Strootman

Macclesfield - Nathan Baker

Brentford - Ralf Faharmann

Aldershot - William Carvalho

Barnsley, Dries Mertens

Aston Villa - Marquinhos

Man City - Raphael Varane

Stoke - Maher.

Blackpool - Carlos Tevez :

Coventry - Cenk Tosun

Arsenal - Neymar

United - Lewandowski

Rushden - Lucas Mendes

Carlisle - Huszti

Hartlepool - Prib

Millwall - Gotze

QPR - Casemeiro

Entries are Closed due to popular demand.

7777 FA Board have released a statement:

Due to popular demand I have closed entries to the 7777 Youth Cup, anymore could cause confusion, as I wouldn't like a group of 6 and then a group of 5. It seems we will have four groups of five teams.

Seedings will be announced later and the draw will happen live on the Forum. I will then give everyone a week to prepare the fixtures, you must send out your home games and accept your away ones. I think Thursday next week the tournament will begin.