English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

West Bromwich Albion 1 - 2 MIDDLESBROUGH

Nice performance we did at The Hawthorns, WBA was really decided to attack tonight.. we played very well and Tiote and Joaquin scored !

Unfortunately , Elano (2days) , Joaquin (4days)are injured ...

We will mention the comeback of A CHEDJOU after 8weeks injury !

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Final Day preview This is day that every football fan looks forward too (Unless your team is in a relegation scrap!). But this is the day when every

Posted Images

;2852980']Very happy with my Kieran Gibbs signing' date=' got real strength now, in what I feel is the hardest position to fill in SM, Boilesen providing cover.

Stick with Campbell, WHO NEEDS HIS RISE!!! up front, trying new formation.[/quote']

Pleasure doing business, some cash to help my crippling debt and a very versatile replacement. B)

Massive win last night for Rochdale. Won 4-2 at Doncaster to move within four points of the play offs.

A couple of players are on the way out to external in order to build up some cash to create depth and relieve debt.

Spanish legend Raul and Ivorian centre back Sol Bamba are in their way out of the club. Replacements will be found

Aston Villa announce Under 21 cup squad list

Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois , Matheus Caldeira

Defenders: Correa Marquinhos © , Serge Aurier , Uros Cosic , Jetro Willems , Cesar Ibanez, Eduard Sobol

Midfielders: Duarte Bernard, Lucas Moura , Wesley Sneijder , Pedro Rodriguez , Florian Thauvin , Yassine Ayoub

Strikers: Luc Casnos , Mario Gomez , Valerijs Sabala , Richairo Zivkovic

Villa issued the statement saying they plan to win the whole competition, despite having most of their young talent playing on loan at the moment.

I will be leaving my mighty Morecambe at the end of the season. Had a great time with them, and personally I feel that I've done a pretty good job there.

Achieved promotion to div 3 in the first year and then narrowly missed out on promotion the next season. This season again been a decent one even tho our form of late has been poor but will try to improve that and leave on a high.

Have been there for over a year with 120 games played and so by end of the season that will be 141 games.

Been a pleasure to have been able to be here with all the good managers. Good luck to you all with the rest of the season and more.

Team of the Round

Round 21

Hey guys. Its been a long time since I did one of these (Before new Year) and im going to try and get back on top of this and atleast do one a week. Heres my team of the round for games played on Saturday 22nd Feb 2014. I have chosen players from each division in a 4-3-3 formation :)

Goalkeeper: Mingolet (Northampton)

Right Back: Walker (Tottenham)

Center Back: Wollscheid (Birmingham)

Center Back: Toprak (Barnsley)

Left Back: Vargas (Nottingham Forest)

Center Midfield:Saivet (Tamworth)

Center Midfield: Vidal (Tottenham)

Center Midfield: Rico (Burnley)

Striker: Pukki (Watford)

Striker: Drogba (Hartlepool)

Striker: Lakic (Tamworth)

Div1

Div2

Div3

Div4

Div5

The player of the roun goes to Tottenham midfielder Arturo Vidal!!

The Chile International was in sensational form in the weekend win over Hull City, playing a part in all five goals in a dominant win at the KC Stadium. He opened the scoring with a powerful striker from 25 yards. Moments later Spurs doubled there lead, Vidals pin-point cross headed in by Gonzalo Higuain. Vidal had a second assist before the break, a well weighted pass into the feet of Walker, who smashed it in for 3-1. Vidal made it 4-1 with a close range finish, and he completed a perfect hat-trick with a fantastic 30 yard free kick.

That is now 11 Premier League goals so far this season for Vidal, the highest scoring midfielder in the division!

Here's my own Eredivisie risers:-

Exactly as predicted - I'm getting good at this.

I'm getting very disappointed in you these days Edward.

we have a new manager with the name ' Glittering Crusader', I see nothing from you.

I add the comment ' welcome Gary' , setting you up nicely and still nothing.

I cant believe you have lost your Gary glitter jokebook.

Just a day in the life of the Swindon Town manager...

Swindon Town FC chairman

Ah, Nicholas,, glad I caught up with you. I've been meaning to say well done for the win over Reading at the weekend. Great stuff and I am very pleased with the way you have turned things around this season

Me

That's why you pay me the big bucks

Chairman

Yes, well,, talking about big bucks, that young lad of ours, Renato whatsisname came up to see me the other day

Me

You mean Renato Ibarra?

Chairman

Yes, that's him. The guy that plays left wing

Me

Actually he plays on the right wing...

Chairman

Anyway, a thoroughly nice chap. Soccerwiki just gave him a +1 in the ratings so I was thinking we might give him a nice little pay rise, you know, as a little reward

Me

But I thought you said that money was tight and that keeping the wage bill as low as possible was just as important as promotion??

Chairman

Ah,, errrr,,,, I did?

Me

You've gone and given it to him already. Haven't you

Chairman

Er,,, ummmmmm,,,,, awfully sorry old boy

Me

Just like you did when Wes Foderingham got his +2 even though he just sits and warms the bench week in, week out

Chairman

ahhhhhhh,,,, Oh, is that the time? I must dash, got a very urgent meeting to attend

Chairman leaves.

Me

Barman, pour me another brandy would you please. In fact,,, make it a double....

I'm getting very disappointed in you these days Edward.

we have a new manager with the name ' Glittering Crusader'' date=' I see nothing from you.

I add the comment ' welcome Gary' , setting you up nicely and still nothing.

I cant believe you have lost your Gary glitter jokebook.[/quote']

Lost me mojo mate, the old man passed away Tuesday last week so a bit subdued at the min.

That said, "Glitter-Rama" volumes 1-3 are simply in a hiatus and will be back, you cant keep a man down for long.

See, at it already.

Rémi WALTER has completed his move to Blackpool from AS Nancy Lorraine for £1,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Very happy with the latest addition to the youth setup. Surprised only one other side bidded, hes a regular for Nancy in Ligue 2 and should be getting a +6 or a bit more.

Turuz (82) has been sold for just over £2million aswell.

Preston beat Jooles' Huddersfield 3-0 away from home, thanks to two goals from Prieto and one from Agbonlahor, to remain top of division two. Stats wise, we pretty much robbed Huddersfield if I'm honest. All three of our shots on target went in, whilst none of their eleven shots on target resulted in a goal.

Very unlucky Jooles, good game mate.

I'm surprised to see that there has been barely any interest in Van Der Vaart. For straight cash, I thought he'd be a target for quite a few clubs, but I guess the market has changed since I last did an internal deal :P I've had interest from Blackpool though, so if there was to be no more then at least VDV wouldn't have to relocate ;)