English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

A Blackpool legend Samuel Eto'o ha left the club to join Barnsley' date=' with exciting young winger Gerard Deulofeu joining Blackpool on a three year contract.

Eto'o scored 56 premier league goals in 114 starts for Blackpool, and was a huge reason for our success over the last 4 seasons.

-Samuel Eto'o[/quote']

Thanks for giving me the pleasure of having a big as Samuel Eto'o in Barnsley. I assure you I take good care, and that will always be our star.

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Hey guys, sorry it's been a loooong time since I've posted on here...

Sorry for leaving Wolves! They were pride and joy on SM but since going to Uni I can hardly play it anymore let alone post on here and other things with 7777.

I kind of do it in real life now studying football business and writing articles for a website haha. So this has obviously made me take a step back from here.

I'm back in June so I should have more time to come back to these kind of setups and hopefully a return to 7777 :) And maybe I can post on here more seeing this has been my favourite setup.

Just thought I'd pop my head round to say sorry and hello haha.

Hey guys' date=' sorry it's been a loooong time since I've posted on here...

Sorry for leaving Wolves! They were pride and joy on SM but since going to Uni I can hardly play it anymore let alone post on here and other things with 7777.

I kind of do it in real life now studying football business and writing articles for a website haha. So this has obviously made me take a step back from here.

I'm back in June so I should have more time to come back to these kind of setups and hopefully a return to 7777 :) And maybe I can post on here more seeing this has been my favourite setup.

Just thought I'd pop my head round to say sorry and hello haha.[/quote']

No worries mate.... Good Luck... You're a 7777 Legend and welcome back anytime :D

good to hear from you Ryan,

Wolves are loving div 2 so much that they aren't showing any signs of wanting to leave.

you might find a few changes in the game when you return in June.

Would be great to see you back in a few months time :) Good to hear Uni going well.

HEREFORD finally halted their run of defeats with a draw at home to Accrington, a 1-0 win over Preston followed and on Wednesday we beat a managerless Huddersfield 3-2.

Whilst it looks like we are safe in 14th place, we are only 5 points off Huddersfield who occupy the last relegation spot, it is very close at the bottom with half the division still capable of being relegated.

Our next 3 games should tell us how big a danger we are in, Bath, Millwall and Norwich are the opponents, all 3 are in the relegation fight.

HEREFORD finally halted their run of defeats with a draw at home to Accrington' date=' a 1-0 win over Preston followed and on Wednesday we beat a managerless Huddersfield 3-2.

Whilst it looks like we are safe in 14th place, we are only 5 points off Huddersfield who occupy the last relegation spot, it is very close at the bottom with half the division still capable of being relegated.

Our next 3 games should tell us how big a danger we are in, Bath, Millwall and Norwich are the opponents, all 3 are in the relegation fight.[/quote']

Huddersfield thrown into dismay with the reversal of the Coleman deal... Really wishing i'd stayed at Hartlepool now!!! Only moved cause i knew i had the £31 million in to clear the debt!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Huddersfield thrown into dismay with the reversal of the Coleman deal... Really wishing i'd stayed at Hartlepool now!!! Only moved cause i knew i had the £31 million in to clear the debt!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

you will still get a good deal for him and you have a good enough team to get out of the relegation zone. I wish I could swap squads.

you will still get a good deal for him and you have a good enough team to get out of the relegation zone. I wish I could swap squads.

There was a few other clubs bidding over £20mill, im sure you can get £25mill from one of them at the minimum.

There was a few other clubs bidding over £20mill' date=' im sure you can get £25mill from one of them at the minimum.[/quote']

Sorted a deal with Jack just hope it sticks this time!!

Could do with 3 points tonight... Using a different formation due to fitness do will see how it goes :rolleyes:

Blackpool 2-0 Leeds

Blackpool moved three points clear at the top of the Premier League with a third consecutive 2-0 win over Leeds. Our first game since the depature of Samuel Eto'o.

The players didn't seem to miss him to much, a free kick in the 4th minute from Carlos Tevez gave us the lead and settled the nerves. Danny started the game in place of the depated Eto'o, and it was he who scored the second goal in the 56th minute. Danny was very impressive in a rare start and won the MOM award.

Our two new exciting arrivals, Gerard Deulofeu and Armindo Bruma came on as subsitutes in the 75th minute for there Blackpool and Premier League debuts.

Remaining fixures

Nottingham Forest (19th) AWAY

Crystal Palace (8th) HOME

Manchester City (6th) AWAY

Wrexham (18th) HOME

Shorpe (15th) AWAY

A much easier list than Sheffield Uniteds, who have to play Manchester United and Arsenal. Hopefully keep our good run of form for the final push of the season.

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) steered Shorpe United to victory against Plymouth Argyle.

Shorpe United beat Plymouth Argyle 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Marchisio had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Koné and Ince were amongst the goalscorers.

Very good result for me. Marchisio gets man of the match for me despite not scoring or assisting :)

Much needed win in the battle for survival.

I believe only Shorpe, Colchester and Man city who were all promoted from division 2 in season 2 are still currently in division 1 to this very season(7) so us 3 have survived the longest in division 1 after being promoted.

I believe only Shorpe' date=' Colchester and Man city who were all promoted from division 2 in season 2 are still currently in division 1 to this very season(7) so us 3 have survived the longest in division 1 after being promoted.[/quote']

I think Colchesters run in the Premier League might be over.

The teams in 13th - 19th all picked up points tonight, most of them winning whilst they lost a massive six pointer to WBA.

Nine points from safety with five to play and face two of the toughest teams in Spurs and Liverpool next. Will definately be the great escape if they can pull it off.

Just lost to Wills Millwall 1-0!!! Damn!!!!!

You have no ide how happy I was to read that. It is ridiculously tight down at the bottom so I needed to win.

Unlucky but was a good game, nice and tight.

A very strong win last night has seen Burys hopes of staying up get closer, my squad witch are addapting well together are ready to push on after back to back wins this time against promotion hopefulls AFC Bourbnouth. My team who won 2-0 lost a strong name today for just under nine million but the cash is going on three strong player who I feel have a lot to offer to a small squad and yea I lost a young 88 but I feel depth ia needed to stay in the league this season.

I am looking for deals message me if your intrested in any of my star players.