English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Blackpool crowned Premier League Champions

Blackpool have won there first ever premier league title with a 2-0 win over Shorpe on the final day of the season. Theo Walcott was the hero on the night with two goals in the first half sealed the three points. The win wasn't needed due to Sheffield United drawing with Arsenal, but it makes a better feeling to win the final game.

tevez.jpg

Skipper Carlos Tevez and me with our trophy (This seasons aged me quite a bit!)

"I have to give alot of credit to Sheffield United. They led the race for most of the season, they have have a fantastic season. We have broken our goals for record by over 20 goals. The players have been brilliant once again this season and im happy there hard work is finally rewarded with a trophy!"

-Marc Spicer

The strike force at Blackpool will grab the headlines for this league win. 89 goals in 38 games is a great return. Heres how the attacking players did.

Carlos Tevez - 16 goals, 13 assists

Theo Walcott - 15 goals, 11 assists

Samuel Eto'o - 14 goals, 8 assists (Now at Barnsley)

David Villa - 12 goals, 5 assists

Willian - 9 goals, 7 assists

Arjen Robben - 2 goals, 14 assists

Congrats to the other league winners, comiserations to the sides going down and best of luck to the clubs fighting in the play-offs.

Blackpool have won there first ever premier league title with a 2-0 win over Shorpe on the final day of the season. Theo Walcott was the hero on the night with two goals in the first half sealed the three points. The win wasn't needed due to Sheffield United drawing with Arsenal' date=' but it makes a better feeling to win the final game.

tevez.jpg

-Marc Spicer

The strike force at Blackpool will grab the headlines for this league win. 89 goals in 38 games is a great return. Heres how the attacking players did.

Congrats to the other league winners, comiserations to the sides going down and best of luck to the clubs fighting in the play-offs.

Congratulations on winning the title - a well deserved victory for a great ambassador of 7777.

Blackpool have won there first ever premier league title with a 2-0 win over Shorpe on the final day of the season. Theo Walcott was the hero on the night with two goals in the first half sealed the three points. The win wasn't needed due to Sheffield United drawing with Arsenal' date=' but it makes a better feeling to win the final game.

tevez.jpg

-Marc Spicer

Congrats mate well deserved B)

Managed to stay up even after losing 4-3 to Champions Newcastle!

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

tevez.jpg

-Marc Spicer

Congratulations friend, with Tévez anything is possible, is a winner by nature! :D

Been a while since i posted on the forums, put up a message a week or so ago about transfers after this season has ended and other things.

Despite being away for a little while ive managed to get Chelsea into a play off spot against Southampton, it should be a good match and depending on how the next game/games go may decide how many of my current players i keep because keeping the likes of ronaldo, iniesta, ramos etc... on the wage bill for another season in division 2 just wouldnt be possible (already 28 million in debt)

Have to say though even though i can't really talk due to my absence for a good month or so i am really dissapointed to see that the Burton side i had is just getting beat left right and centre, 37 goals conceded in an 8 game losing streak :(:(

Just received the draw for the SMFA World Cup.

I see SM have applied their usual discretion by putting Russia in the same Group as Ukraine :rolleyes:

Also we have drawn Argentina, which will be our opening match on 1st May, and Peru.

It could be a lot worse. The crunch game will be against Ukraine but they have several injuries and suspensions to contend with.

Reports that the Russian players will wear black balaclavas and claim they are not really Russians have been denied by the Kremlin.

Just received the draw for the SMFA World Cup.

I see SM have applied their usual discretion by putting Russia in the same Group as Ukraine :rolleyes:

Also we have drawn Argentina' date=' which will be our opening match on 1st May, and Peru.

It could be a lot worse. The crunch game will be against Ukraine but they have several injuries and suspensions to contend with.

Reports that the Russian players will wear black balaclavas and claim they are not really Russians have been denied by the Kremlin.[/quote']

this is Ukraine's team lining up for the first match!

ukraine.jpg

Sincere apologies to the Bristol City manager - I put out the reserves as the frist team were knack'd although was forced to play a tired Christian Rodriquez so naturally he claimed a stunning hatrick meaing I a 3-0 away win to deny Bristol City a Play Off place in what is my final EC7777 game.

Sorry man! Thats gotta hurt.

Just waiting to sell a couple lads to clear the debt and thats me done.

Having joined EC7777 in December 2011 I managed a total of 261 games across three clubs – Arsenal, Doncaster and Barrow with a total of 484 pts – an average of 1.85 per game (woefull really!) Up until this season I’ve really enjoyed the GW, the pinnacle being my time at Arsenal which was awesome.

I managed to win the Cup in Season 4 and the Charity Shield in Season 5 and gave the league a good go a few times.

Theres some really great folks in here and I hope EC7777 continues to improve and genuinely hope the whole transfer reversal shenanigans don’t put others off.

Good luck to everyone in the play offs and I wish you all well for the new season.

Cheers me dears

Ed

****EDIT****

Have accepted external offers now as follows:-

The offer of £4,700,800 for Federico CECCHERINI of Doncaster Rovers from AS Livorno has been accepted.
The offer of £3,062,300 for Mohammed ABU of Doncaster Rovers from Stromsgodset IF has been accepted.

If anyone wants these lads - especially 21 year old CECCHERINI, then PM me your bid before these deals complete and I will gladly reject and accept

Sheffield United 1 - 1 Arsenal

With this result we are runners up in Division 1. I will take this as a positive (despite being 1st most of the season). When the season began I would have settled with a top 10 finish, so to finish 2nd is great.

Hopefully our performance level can stay high and challenge again next time.

Congrats to Marc, your team was just too good, especially in the second half of the season.

Congrats to all that had good seasons/got promoted, and good luck to all in the playoffs.

Now the season has ended I can announce that we have agreed to sign William Carvalho and Distin from Aldershot. The deal was agreed last week but will only go through now the season has ended.

So with that, it is...

The Millwall transfer merry-go-round

Shane Long - cash will get him.

Xhaka - A little cash and a player will do the trick. Forward or defender ideally. He is only 21 and should get 89 very soon so will be worth a few bob.

Douglas Costa - Comes off ban tomorrow but is free to leave if there is a decent offer. Cash and a player again.

Szalai - Decent players getting decent minutes at Schalke, could sneak an 89. Cash, a CB or CF will get him.

Maxi Pereira - Regular for table topping Benfica. Shot at 91? Who knows but is a decent pick up. RB or CB or CF will get him.

Dawidowicz - Huge talent but can leave for cash.#

PM me or make any bids :)

and i have Newcastle :eek:

just hope that fate doesnt go against me! would be typical! I get relegated and the team i left fighting for promotion get promoted into the same division! oh the irony!!!!

That bloody smuts fault :rolleyes:

Don't panic!

I always knew you would just do enough to stay up, with a bit of luck, you could stay up again next season.

Nottingham Forest players for sale due to our no longer being in D1 - all prices are a guide and are negotiable, and we are also open to part-exchange if you are offering decent prospects:

Mickael LANDREAU, GK age 34 rating 90:

2349 minutes this season for Bastia who are top-half of Ligue 1

£9 - 10m

William KVIST, D®, DM, M© age 29 rating 89:

1530 minutes for Stuttgart & Fulham

£9 - 10m

Soriano BRUNO, DM, M© age 29 rating 89:

2709 minutes for Villareal who sit 7th in Primera Division

£10 - 11m

Ivan MARCANO, D(LC) age 26 rating 88:

2061 minutes for Rubin Kazan and Olympiakos

£8 - 9m

Juan VARGAS, D, DM, M, AM (L) age 30 rating 88

1171 minutes for Fiorentina sitting 4th in Serie A

£7 - 8m

Aidan MCGEADY, AM, F (R,L) age 28 rating 88

1151 minutes for Spartak Moscow and Everton

£9 - 10m

Nerves Building

On the eve of the biggest game in their 7777 history the nerves are building down south. They are boosted by the fact that they have a fully fit squad, and are in good spirits. They look to take advantage of Chelsea's fitness worry on major players as well as crucial players Ivanovic and De Rossi out injured.

The players are under no pressure in my mind, we have the squad, and I believe in them and so do the fans, we got the advantage of playing at home, and Mary's will be packed. We have never beat Chelsea in 90 minutes, a bad omen maybe, but we don't have to, we can always go to extra time and win like the cup!

- Saints Manager

_____

I cannot wait tonight, I love the pressure, and I love new experiences

- Wojieich Szczesny

We're through to the Division 4 Play Off Final after a really entertaining match of which we eventually won 4-2.

A lot of the definitive action happened inside these exciting 4 minutes:

60th Minute - Aboubakar comes on

63rd Minute - Aboubakar scores to equalise

64th Minute - Aboubakar scores to give us the lead

2 goals from the super sub of the day Aboubakar and 2 from Barrientos secure our place at Wembley vs Port Vale.

The offer for Felipe MELO of Blackpool from Port Vale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Division 1 Champions Blackpool have sold Brazilian midfielder/defender Felipe Melo to Port Vale for £12million.

The 90 rated player was very versatile last sesaon, with 16 starts and 2 goals helping us to the title. However with the signing of Enzo Perez (89) last week, his services are no longer required.

Blackpool make a nice little profit, and reduce there wages by £15,000 :) Melo will be a great addition for Vale in Division 4.

Aston Villa loans for next season, get them in early as my loans have a tendency to rise throughout the season. Likes of Raheem Sterling, Alan Carvalho, Michy Batshuayi, Djibril Sidibe and Maxime Lestienne are all returning as 87+ having left at the start of the season as 86 and below!

Bruno Zuculini - 86, DM,M© - Recently reached an agreement to sign for Manchester City in summer

Tonny Vilhena - 86, M,AM© - Tracked by host of European clubs, notably Manchester United and Juventus

Mauro Icardi - 86, F© - Great second half of the season in Italy for Inter Milan

Davy Propper - 86, M,AM© - Terrific season in the midfield for Vitesse saw Davy Propper get his first call up for Netherlands National team.

Paco Alcacer - 85, F© - Breakthrough season at Valencia, helping his team reach the Europa League semi finals.

Chancel Mbemba - 85, D(RC),DM© - Emerged as a first team regular for Anderlecht this season.

Jerome Roussillon - 85, D,DM,M(L) - A season blighted by an injury at Sochaux.

Quincy Promes - 85, AM(RC),F® - Incredible season for FC Twente sees a previously unknown Promes on the edge of World Cup. A guaranteed rise to come.

Leandro Bacuna - 85, D,DM®,M,AM(RC) - Very versatile player who's seen a lot of minutes for Aston Villa this season. Possible rise to 86 soon

Yassine Ayoub - 83, DM©,M(LC) - Key player for Utrecht this season, one of the biggest talents in Holland

Harry Kane - 83, AM(L),F(LC) - Broke through into Spurs first team, and in fine form, could well see a rise to 85/86

Joshua Brenet - 82, D® - Featured regularly for PSV this season, a possible rise to 84/85

Yannick Gerhardt - 82, DM©,M(LC) - Key player for promoted FC Köln. Should see a small rise.

Richairo Zivkovic - 80, AM®,F(RC) - Recently signed for Ajax, the 17 year old is touted as the new Arjen Robben in Holland. Should see a likely rise to 82/83+

These are just the highlights, but there are plenty more if you fancy :)

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Aston Villa loans for next season' date=' get them in early as my loans have a tendency to rise throughout the season. Likes of Raheem Sterling, Alan Carvalho, Michy Batshuayi, Djibril Sidibe and Maxime Lestienne are all returning as 87+ having left at the start of the season as 86 and below![/b']

Bruno Zuculini - 86, DM,M© - Recently reached an agreement to sign for Manchester City in summer

Tonny Vilhena - 86, M,AM© - Tracked by host of European clubs, notably Manchester United and Juventus

Mauro Icardi - 86, F© - Great second half of the season in Italy for Inter Milan

Davy Propper - 86, M,AM© - Terrific season in the midfield for Vitesse saw Davy Propper get his first call up for Netherlands National team.

Paco Alcacer - 85, F© - Breakthrough season at Valencia, helping his team reach the Europa League semi finals.

Chancel Mbemba - 85, D(RC),DM© - Emerged as a first team regular for Anderlecht this season.

Jerome Roussillon - 85, D,DM,M(L) - A season blighted by an injury at Sochaux.

Quincy Promes - 85, AM(RC),F® - Incredible season for FC Twente sees a previously unknown Promes on the edge of World Cup. A guaranteed rise to come.

Leandro Bacuna - 85, D,DM®,M,AM(RC) - Very versatile player who's seen a lot of minutes for Aston Villa this season. Possible rise to 86 soon

Yassine Ayoub - 83, DM©,M(LC) - Key player for Utrecht this season, one of the biggest talents in Holland

Harry Kane - 83, AM(L),F(LC) - Broke through into Spurs first team, and in fine form, could well see a rise to 85/86

Joshua Brenet - 82, D® - Featured regularly for PSV this season, a possible rise to 84/85

Yannick Gerhardt - 82, DM©,M(LC) - Key player for promoted FC Köln. Should see a small rise.

Richairo Zivkovic - 80, AM®,F(RC) - Recently signed for Ajax, the 17 year old is touted as the new Arjen Robben in Holland. Should see a likely rise to 82/83+

These are just the highlights, but there are plenty more if you fancy :)

I hope to get some of them will return for the next season. Thanks friend :)

are there currently any free teams(on offer) in this gameworld as i'm looking to get into a league that plays games on a wed/sat rotation (division isn't important)

Coventry, Doncaster (Div 3) and Chesterfield, Wycome (Div 4) are on offer. Dont think any forumer has been offered so just keep checking back each day.